Voyager Fanfics, Creations, and Favorite Videos

Discussion in 'Star Trek: Voyager' started by Caprica_Six, Apr 6, 2005.

1. Lipton

Lipton Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

Those look very interesting... I'm reading the Tom: Course Oblivion one tomorrow. :)

I had a sudden inspiration to write a fanfic where Garak meets some of the Voyager crew. Not sure if it's a good premise... should I try for it?

2. Violet.Phoenix

Violet.Phoenix Commander Red Shirt

I eagerly await your thoughts :)

I would say absolutely yes. I saw a fic where Garak encounters Janeway and just from the first few paragraphs that I read through it was incredibly fascinating. I'd like to see Garak encounter Tom Paris, for some reason I think that that would result in some witty banter.

3. Lipton

Lipton Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

I thought Tom's perspective was amazing and exactly what would have happened in those circumstances.

There was something missing in that episode and I think that what you wrote was just what that episode needed!

Very well done.

I will have to see about that Garak story... I need to probably read some more Garak fanfic to soak up the ambience of Garak into my creative process.

4. Violet.Phoenix

Thank you so very much :) I always thought when Janeway asks Harry about Tom's condition that we never got to see what happened to him or Tuvok. I may do a fic with Tuvok as well for "Course: Oblivion" to explore the Tuvok/Janeway friendship.

Always a good plan. It's like what I do if I'm writing for a spceific episode: I go back and re-watch it for any details that could play into my idea.

Best of luck to you with the fic!

5. teacake

teacake Fleet Admiral Admiral

By the way I don't want you all to think I'm deliberately not saying anything about anyone's fanfic.. I don't actually read fanfic though I keep promising myself I will start. That's why I asked the e-reader question, if I could just read a few fanfic chapters while on the train it would be great. I'm too mutli tasking addicted to read fanfic on the pute.

6. Whtstr314

Whtstr314 Lieutenant Red Shirt

Sorry to anyone who may have got into it the first time, only to have no updates to it in forever, but my fanfic Star Trek: Fighter Command lives and Kathryn Janeway, as well as Tuvok and Tom Paris are all featured prominently.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2012
  7. teacake

What is it?

8. Whtstr314

Whtstr314 Lieutenant Red Shirt

Sorry about that, it's a fanfic that I'm working on.

9. JanewayRulz!

JanewayRulz! Vice Admiral Admiral

10. Violet.Phoenix

11. Purdy Bear

Purdy Bear Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

Hi everyone, havent been here for a while. I saw this video and thought of you all so had to come and post it. I see the board has changed since my last visit, hopefully it's ok putting it here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEs5ONBKa14

Oh I've been busy getting re-educated - blame it on our Kate. I take my final English FT1 Exam next week.

12. JanewayRulz!

WELCOME HOME!

Kate made you :confused: go back to school so you could become a famous screen writer :bolian: and put her back on the small screen in a starring role? :)

Excellent!

;)

I love this vid, by the way, although I think its a reload of an old one. (obviously made by a anti J/Cer. :lol: )

13. JanewayRulz!

14. Purdy Bear

Well Kate is such an inspiration as the Captain but also in her own life. I want to study Psychology with an interest in Survival Psychology (boy did Kate and the crew do that) so I need the English and Maths. Plus I do loveeeeeeeeeee to write novels some of which are published on another forum - no Trekkie stuff though. I'm enjoying myself!:)

Heres an oldie I've just found but it made me giggle so I thought I would share it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvmQbKPwq5s&feature=related

15. JanewayRulz!

EXCELLENT news!

Here's another oldie but goodie... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpCHjSF-k94

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpCHjSF-k94[/yt]

16. Purdy Bear

Last edited: Jun 1, 2012
  17. teacake

18. JanewayRulz!

Actually, its the first 4min 51 sec that is all Janeway... and not only is it all Janeway but its Janeway at her most compelling! :bolian:

Of ourse, being fully inside "the box" I didn't understand the rest of the vid, but enjoyed seeing my man "Helo" once again. :drool:

Here's a different J/7 vid (my poor Chakotay!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3JaAUvAfoM

I laughed when I read the vidders description, since I had just seen the WH13 version 10 minutes ago!

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3JaAUvAfoM[/yt]

19. teacake

Oh I always thought the relationship between HG and Myka was a mother/daughter one. You know because HG is soooo old and lost her daughter and Myka is kind of lost and admires her.

J/K!!!!!

:guffaw:

20. JanewayRulz!

:rolleyes:

There IS an older woman on that show who IS someone's Mother... and if you haven't seen Warehouse 13's season 3... DON'T watch this dragon con panel!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=C5HafjEIYjo#t=331s

331 seconds is the part I love, when Eddie first meets Kate. (cue sexy voice) "What's wrong with you darling."