New Star Trek Merch

Discussion in 'General Trek Discussion' started by Fan1, Apr 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fan1

Fan1 Cadet Newbie

Has anyone seen the new Merchandise from the new film? I was in my local Toys R Us (Northampton) store yesterday and asked if they had it in stock, they showed it to me and it looks great, apparently they are putting it on sale a day early to its offical release date, it will be out first thing on Saturday in the Northampton store.

I will be there first thing to buy 2 of each with the money I have been saving for them!

Speak to you all Soon!

Fan1!

2. Trek Survivor

Trek Survivor Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Hi mate

There's a discussion about the new toys over in the Star Trek XI forum. They've been on sale in the US for about a week I think.

Like you, I'm in the UK, and had also heard the toys were coming out officially Sunday 19/4. Good to hear that TRU will be selling them a day early on Saturday! Wonder if any other shops will be selling them from then, or indeed even earlier!? Any fellow UK-fans seen these in places like the Entertainer, Tescos etc yet?

Two of each!?

3. Fan1

Fan1 Cadet Newbie

I went in to Tesco before I went in to Toys R Us and the chap did not have a clue what I was talking about haha, I normally find TRU are slightly cheaper with new releases so will be going there tomorrow morning.

Regards

Fan1

4. Dac

Dac Commodore Commodore

I phoned my Local TRU (Lakeside Retail Park, Essex) and the rather irate woman on the line said they had them in store but were not allowed to put them out "for a few weeks". That was Yesterday after they became available on Toys R Us' UK online store.

Now, I just went up to Toys R Us and they had nothing out for Trek (Same as Argos had no inserts for the catalogue) but you say your TRU is putting them out tomorrow? Balls. I just ordered the new enterprise from Forbidden Planet as well...

Anyone know when the new Hot wheels starships are coming out?

5. Fan1

Fan1 Cadet Newbie

Yeah i spoke to them and the very helpful chap told me they are going out a day early on Saturday morning.

6. Misfit Toy

Misfit Toy Caped Trek Mod Admiral

As Trek Survivor mentioned, there is already a thread about this here, so I'm going to close this one - and then run out to try to find the new Enterprise... ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.