The Walking Dead Season 4

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Dream, May 6, 2013.

1. Yoda

Yoda Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Hey man, you lose an eye, you're gonna need an eyepatch. The biggest problem with that character I think was just that the actor was borderline terrible. I think Michonne is pretty ridiculous and doesn't really fit either. At least this last episode she wasn't in ninja mode. I don't really remember the scene with Glen and Maggie getting it on, but good on them for getting lucky. Besides watch is boring. Nothing happens for long enough and people get sloppy. That's just human nature.

Latina Lara is just bad.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2014
  2. sojourner

sojourner Admiral In Memoriam

Summer in Georgia is HOT. Her attire is perfectly reasonable for the climate.

3. Admiral2

Admiral2 Admiral Admiral

4. Yoda

I just found it super distracting. I was waiting for Army Guy to unveil an entire creepy harem that he played dress-up with who stuck with him for protection. But nope, apparently that's just how she decided to dress that morning to fight the zombie apocalypse :lol:

5. Admiral2

Admiral2 Admiral Admiral

Eh, I'm a fan of the Resident Evil movies. After some of the things Milla Jovovich has worn to do the same job I can't get very exercised over Latina Lara's Daisy Dukes.

Course, I wouldn't have minded seeing that 'zombie killing harem' thing... :shifty:

6. Servo

Servo Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Something tells me that we haven't seen the last of those guys at the house. You don't hire Jeff Kober to bounce a ball and sit on a porch eating out of a can.

Did we just get a brief look at...

...Negan?

I know he looks nothing like he does in the comics, but that may not mean much. If they plan to skip (or push back) the cannibal story and push straight on by having this new sanctuary be the TV version of the Alexandria SZ, this could have been a brief set-up for him to become the new main antagonist.

It's a double-edged sword. Part of me wants them to stay on the road a bit longer, because it may be too soon after the prison to have them settle down back into a community again. Having said that, the desperation of the characters to be safe and part of something normal again could play out well too.

And I do agree with how most people think the Lizzie thing is going to play out. Definitely think Carol took the blame for her, and after the scene with the bunnies last week... definitely a little bit disturbed. I wonder how far AMC will go with that.

7. PKerr

PKerr Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

IMDB has his Character Name listed as Harley but as always a grain of salt may be needed.

I personally think we are seeing the beginnings of the Hunters story line.

8. Yoda

You don't? Looking at his IMDB there seem to be plenty of instances of him showing up in one episode of a show to not do that much.

9. Mark_Nguyen

Mark_Nguyen Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Well, it's not the first time that a band of random marauders have had a bunch of screen time and then were forgotten about. Season two, kid with fence through his leg, etc. Georgia is a big state, and for every band of nice survivors we see there's been at least one band of meaner ones.

Mark

10. Trekker4747

Trekker4747 Boldly going... Premium Member

Are the hot-pants and belly-T really that much different than Abraham's wife beater and mullet guy's shorts? She's a chick in a hot, humid environment who's been riding in a military vehicle for however long. Maybe she's not greatly concerned with wearing full armor?

It's also not like Beth, Maggie, Michonne, Lori or any other female character has dressee realistically for the situation. Let chickee wear her hot pants and belly-T

11. Mojochi

Mojochi Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

It would be a tragedy to let Jeff Kober go away without some scenes to chew on. I just get the feeling we're not done with him

12. PKerr

Well I can imagine that same hot and humid Georgia environment has plenty of mosquitoes to go along with it so ZA or not, it's not very practical.

Not that I mind the eye candy though.

13. JD

JD Fleet Admiral Admiral

I think when it comes to stuff like the woman (Rosita) with Abraham and Eugene you have to keep in mind that this is a show based on a comic book, so there will occasionally be stuff like that. They've said they'll be sticking closer to the comics, so I wouldn't be surprised if more stuff like this starts popping up more often.

14. PKerr

I read that they were going to take the Abraham trio story right out of the comics but I got the impression that Abraham and Rosetta aren't together because in the comic they are inseparable, she didn't seem to have any problem leaving Abraham behind when Glenn started back towards the Bus/prison.

Plus the way Abraham introduced them seemed awkward.

15. FreezeC77

FreezeC77 Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I actually thought Rick killed the guy on the crapper and then deliebrately left the door open so that when he turned into a walker it would provide a distraction.

Although reading those transcripts it would appear that those guys had a girl there that they raped and killed or maybe had a walker girl they were using as a rape toy who broke loose.

16. sojourner

He did.
    That transcripted dialog may not be correct and also wasn't really meant to be heard by the audience.

17. PKerr

I have a feeling The Girl is Beth, somewhere along the line her and Daryl get seperated, hence the episode named "Alone"

18. Evil Twin

Evil Twin Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

All I could think after Rick killed the guy in the bathroom was "Now I have a machine gun. Ho. Ho. Ho." :lol:

19. Trekker4747

Trekker4747 Boldly going... Premium Member

Was the guy in the bathroom even using the toilet or just chilling there? As they fought it's not like he had his pants around his ankles. And why use the toilet? The water in the bowl has probably evaporated by now, maybe in the tank as well, so it won't flush and if it does still have water in it the tank won't refill, so what's the point?

20. sojourner

Old habits? That's where the toilet paper was?