Orphan Black kept my Attention.

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Guy Gardener, Mar 31, 2013.

1. BigFoot

BigFoot Admiral Admiral

So I got my S1 Blu-rays about 10 days ago and I just finished rewatching the whole season last night. My thought haven't really changed much, the show is totally awesome. Now that I knew all the twists and turn coming up, it was even more fun to watch.

Maslany is absolutely amazing (but then we all already knew that). I was paying even more attention to some of the little stuff she does to differentiate the clones, like the way she walks and talks and it's quite extraordinary. And I love the fact that when Sarah is impersonating Beth her British accent actually comes through from time time.

The rest of the cast is also really good, especially the woman playing Alison. :p

Seriously though, Gavaris is also really really good as Felix and to be honest, I can't really complain about any of the other actors on the show.

Anyway, I'm ready for S2 and I cannot wait to see what happens next.

2. tomalak301

tomalak301 Fleet Admiral Admiral

The more I see of Gavaris, the more I really like him. He's great as Felix, but in interviews he comes across as really intelligent and down to earth, kind of the someone you would love to hang out with. I was watching the Cloneversation last night and I was wondering if he would make a good Doctor for Doctor Who. Yeah he's not British, but he plays one really really well.

3. bigdaddy

bigdaddy Vice Admiral Admiral

I agree, I saw an interview before I saw the show and he comes off as the cutest, nicest, caring, fun person ever.