How is Janeway sexy?

Discussion in 'Star Trek: Voyager' started by F. King Daniel, Dec 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HoneyBLilly

HoneyBLilly Commodore Commodore

LOL!!! And you know they have to. Some people. I find reasons to love all of the series.

TOS: Spock and McCoy
    TNG: Everyone but Deanna and Pulaski
    DS9: Jadzia, Kira, Quark, and Odo
    VOY: Everyone but Harry and occasionally Chakotay
    ENT: I haven't watched enough. I was sixteen! There were boys who I could be kissing. And parties I could be going to. :rofl:

2. teacake

teacake Fleet Admiral Admiral

Really? For how long? That is quite a change.

Also, pattern enhancers.

3. teacake

4. HoneyBLilly

My Hubby's from South Dakota. It's really pretty. We keep sayid we might move over towards there but I keep looking at my grandma and find I don't have the heart to leave her.

5. Dancing Doctor

Dancing Doctor Admiral Admiral

For at least two years. I got accepted into Minot State University.

:D :D :D

:lol:

However, Chakotay kinda creeped me out in that one...like he was repeatedly giving Kim the once-over...

Are there any other family members who could maybe step in and help/take over? My mom was in a very similar situation, and she didn't get much help from her siblings.

6. teacake

Congratulations!!!! I hope you enjoy it, do you know people there?

7. teacake

Of course now that you will be kissing no more boys and going to no more parties..

:wtf:

You can watch ENT!!!

8. HoneyBLilly

^^^ My mom, my three aunts, and my uncle. Not to mention my two older sisters and two little brothers, my little sister isn't old enough yet. But she's not sick. Just my mom was the only one of her kids to end up halfway decent after she moved out, and gave her six grandkids, and I was the only one who's birth she was at so we're really close and still are and that was the hardest thing of going off to college. I think I cried like a baby every night. We're just close. Plus I'm afraid that if I leave she'll go. And it would just figure that just a few days after we get there we get that call. So I'm good with staying here, the whole family is here. Hubby was in foster care, he's in nohurry to go back there.

9. HoneyBLilly

10. HoneyBLilly

Starting Wednesday. Hubby has until then off, and the only Trek he can handle is XI and First Contact. And the few stray episodes of Voyager. And DS9. I don't want to push his Star Wars religious buttons even harder.

I swear if I would allow him he would find a Jedi church somewhere. However, I highly doubt there are many in NorCal
    :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

11. teacake

Oh I adore SW.. the only thing stopping me from devoted SW fandom is that I only have time for one huge fandom as far as reading the books, posting on the forums, following the blogs, blathering endlessly.. but I love me some Jedi.

Also Qui Gon Jinn IS a pattern enhancer :D

I think Janeway and Qui Gon would make a good couple actually.

12. HoneyBLilly

Oh I love Star Wars, don't get me wrong. The original three. The new three disappointed me. But Liam Neeson, Ewan McGregor, and Hayden Christensen are all beautiful men. Hubby adores Wars. His "office" *cough*play room*cough* is full of Star Wars toys. Not even joking.

And Qui Gon and Janeway . . . . Ehhhh, I don't see it.

13. HoneyBLilly

Oh I love Star Wars, don't get me wrong. The original three. The new three disappointed me. But Liam Neeson, Ewan McGregor, and Hayden Christensen are all beautiful men. Hubby adores Wars. His "office" *cough*play room*cough* is full of Star Wars toys. Not even joking.

And Qui Gon and Janeway . . . . Ehhhh, I don't see it.

14. Dancing Doctor

Thanks! I'm looking forward to it.

And no, I don't know anyone in North Dakota. :lol:

Ah, I know how that goes. But it sounds like things aren't too bad, so that's good. :)

15. HoneyBLilly

^^^ Nope. Things are great. I just really want snow. It hasn't actually snowed here since 1997 :rofl:

16. Dancing Doctor

I've gone down to Visalia/Kings Canyon way and up to Tahoe for snow. I'm sure I'll have my fill of it soon enough. :lol:

I kinda fell out of SW with the books, particularly the New Jedi Order series. It was Destiny before Destiny was Destiny.

Also Qui Gon Jinn IS a pattern enhancer :D

Maybe just Liam Neeson period and Janeway.

I've got a few Star Trek..."collectibles" (a model of Deep Space Nine and a Corgi model of the Enterprise-D). I really want to get a Voyager model...

It's doable...

17. HoneyBLilly

Oh that sounds fun. I love the snow. Sometimes it sucks having a doctor for a husband. Maybe next year. :)

I've got a few Star Trek..."collectibles" (a model of Deep Space Nine and a Corgi model of the Enterprise-D). I really want to get a Voyager model...[/QUOTE]

*raises hand* I have a Voyager model. And the Enterprise. And the Enterprise-E. And I think I still have the Janeway model I made. And a few action figures. And I just got Star Trek Scene It.

It's doable...[/QUOTE]

Obviously if C/7 could happen . . . . Anything's possible.

18. teacake

I have this built in cabinet in m house that has 5 shelves for collectible spoons. It is full of original 70's SW figures :p

You know who I can REALLY see her with? Sheridan from Bab 5. Janeway needs a Real Man (or 7, haha)

19. teacake

I absolutely hated the NJO. I quit SW EU after that and stuck to the movies. I also REALLY have to get around to watching Clone wars.

20. Dancing Doctor

You're nearby Klamath, right? Does it snow there?

Lucky!

I'm trying to find Voyager models online, but they don't really have what I want...they have a ton of other ones that are exactly what I'm looking for, but not Voyager. :(

Chakotay/Kim :evil:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.