Venture Brothers

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by The Lensman, Oct 5, 2010.

1. Guy Gardener

Guy Gardener Fleet Admiral Admiral

I'm just wondering who is going to say "Gilljob" first?

2. publiusr

publiusr Admiral Admiral

Orangu-tank? Gotta love it. That and the Hall of Doom deal last week.

3. The Lensman

The Lensman Commodore Commodore

Last Venture Brothers for awhile tonight! Not sure how they'll wrap everything up in 30 minutes though. Feels like the story is just getting going to me. Will be interesting to see what happens!

4. kirk55555

kirk55555 Vice Admiral Admiral

That was a very good episode last night. Its only probably is that it wasn't a season finale. Nothing was really wrapped up, no big world changing event happened to the characters, and a bunch of plot threads weren't even mentioned. It feels like episode 8 of a 13 episode series, where they know they have 5 more episodes before things have to really come together. Overall this was a great season, better then the last (although Season 5 was solid), but it feels like we stopped 2/3rds of the way through it. Maybe they'll have a big special next year, something like like "All The and Gargantua-2", which was basically the season finale of Season 5 but aired awhile after that season ended.

Overall though, I loved the season. I did miss Dr. Morpheus and the order of the triad a lot, and I wasn't very interested in Hank's subplot with Wide Whale's daughter, but besides that it was very enjoyable, and its going to be a rough 2-3 years until the next season.

5. Awesome Possum

Awesome Possum Moddin' Admiral

The next season will air a lot sooner. They're trying to have it out next year. As of last summer, they were already writing it.

6. kirk55555

kirk55555 Vice Admiral Admiral

I really hope that happens. But, I'm also worried that two consecutive years of Venture Brothers is one of the signs of the apocalypse :lol: