Smallville: 10x07 "Ambush" - Discussion and Spoilers

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Trekker4747, Nov 4, 2010.

?

Grade the episode:

1. Superman! (Excellent)

3 vote(s)
    15.0%
  2. The Blur (Good)

10 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. Clark Kent (Mild Mannered and Average)

4 vote(s)
    20.0%
  4. Kal (Bad)

2 vote(s)
    10.0%
  5. Superdouche (Terrible)

1 vote(s)
    5.0%
  1. Admiral_Young

Admiral_Young Fleet Admiral Admiral

I think it'd be ridiculous. You know I wouldn't put another flash forward type deal past them for the finale. Especially if it's a two hour finale.

2. Guy Gardener

Guy Gardener Fleet Admiral Admiral

It's the final episode. The most obvious thing they could do is to set the final episode 5 years in the future and then have a series of flash backs to tell us what happened 5 minutes after the previous weeks episode.

seen it done a dozen times. :(

3. Admiral_Young

Same which is why I'd not be surprised if Brian and Kelly wrote a number of flash forward scenes for the finale. Maybe the first hour takes place present time or something then they flash forward to whenever say 2012 or something like that and show us what happened.

In my alternate Smallville as I've stated before it ends with Lex's return from a mysterious hiatus and retaining the knowledge of who Clark is. He has chosen to keep this knowledge for his own means which I might explore further in a proper sequel.

4. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Commodore Commodore

Hey no worries, I am not freaking out. LOL! Just speculating what the writers are planning. Seems from other posts most of us are on a similar page.

On the relationship between Clark and Lois, my personal feelings of her knowing this early in their lives aside, its more an issue of how fast they progressed within the season. They are not even half way into it. Seems a natural that some melodrama is coming to delay an engagement or wedding until later in the year.

On flash-forwards, maybe... But so much already has happened to Clark before he puts on the suit, stuff that usually happens once he is a fully realized Superman. Lois discovering his identity, meeting and defeating most of his main enemies. There might not be much need for that.

5. Jetfire

Jetfire Guest

Darkseid will interrupt the wedding...

:lol:

6. Admiral_Young

"Excuse me Kryptonian...may I have this dance?"

7. Guy Gardener

Guy Gardener Fleet Admiral Admiral

Darkseid wants to waltz with Clark or is that tough guy talk for the beginning of the punching?

8. Admiral_Young