Welcome new Voyager fans!

Discussion in 'Star Trek: Voyager' started by Caprica_Six, Apr 16, 2005.

1. CosmicGirl

CosmicGirl Lieutenant Red Shirt

Nice to see you all here.
    I remember watching Voayager with my Dad when I was a little girl.I always liked the stories with the Borg,and Janeway is cool.

2. Commander_Daniel

Commander_Daniel Lieutenant Junior Grade Red Shirt

thank you gaseous anomaly
    Im sure I will enjoy this forum :)

3. ChibiSam

ChibiSam Lieutenant Junior Grade Red Shirt

Hi everyone. I have been a Star Trek fan since I was 12. I have seen about half of the Voyager episodes, but thanks to Blockbuster I am watching the episodes in order right now. I have only just started, but so far I am enjoying the earlier episodes more than I thought I would. I am really looking forward to watching the whole series. I know watching DS9 on DVD gave me a new appreciation for what a great show it was.

4. Commander_Daniel

Commander_Daniel Lieutenant Junior Grade Red Shirt

welcome chibisam
    I hope that you like it here
    have a good time :)

5. !LuvKJ

!LuvKJ Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Hi just thought i'd check in.

Haven't posted in quite a while.

See you guys got a new forum tagline.

Who are you people? ;)

6. Akiraprise

Akiraprise To Ꝏ & BEYOND! Moderator

^ Change is good. ;)

Welcome to all the new Voyager fans. :thumbsup:

7. Kathy

Kathy Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

My favorite character on Voyager is Janeway... However, I like Tom Paris as well.

8. Stikman

Stikman Cadet Newbie

Hello all. I'm a newbie. I'm a long time TNG fan. Back when Voyager first aired, I didn't like it. I can't quite recall why though. I think I was looking for the same type of show as TNG and that's now what I found. However, recently when I bought the new Borg box set, I reluctantly watched the Voyager episodes and found them very enjoyable. Since then, the last few months, I've been buying the Voyager dvds and I'm hooked! I'm up to season 4 which should arrive in the mail tomorrow (thank goodness for Ebay). And I already have seasons 5 & 6 ready to go once I get through season 4 (again...thanks to Ebay). I'm extremely glad I gave Voyager a 2nd chance. Better late than never! I'm hoping that when Voyager makes it to Spike TV, more people will give it a 2nd chance and find it as enjoyable as I do. Makes me wonder if I should give Enterprise a 2nd chance....nah...not yet.

9. jenstar

jenstar Lieutenant Junior Grade Red Shirt

Im not a newbee but an olbee but thought I would say hi and Maroubra Seals used ta be a night club I visited a longggggg time ago
    Thanks for the flashback insert name here :)

10. Wicca who Wonta

Wicca who Wonta Vice Admiral Admiral

Hi everyone! I just joined today. I happened to stumble on this board when googling and decided to join because this board seems fun -- I just entered my first ever avatar contest today :)

My favourite shows are Voyager and DS9 but I have watched Ent and TNG and liked them too!

11. Akiraprise

Welcome to the board Ripley. :thumbsup:

12. IHPN

IHPN Lieutenant Red Shirt

Hi all! My designation is IHPN, I am a hardcore VOY fan. I have watched some TOS sereis, a lot of TNG and DS9, maybe missed a couple of the Enterprise, but I have seen all of the VOY episodes(some even twice or more).

It's nice to finally find such a good place and lots of cool people.

13. Orac Zen

Orac Zen Mischief Manager Super Moderator

Welcome to all the recent arrivals. I hope you enjoy the forum and the board. :thumbsup:

14. JanewayFan863

JanewayFan863 Ensign Red Shirt

Hi, I'm not exactly and new fan, but I'm new to this forum.
    Been watching Voyager since it came out - my father is a big trek fan. Voyager is my favorite series as you may be able to tell from my username :P .

I hadn't watched any of the star trek shows for a while until my family got the Borg and Time Travel fan collections for my dad on father's day. Boy, did that get me hooked once again.

So hooked that I just bought the whole series on DVD. I've been watching episode after episode today and I really miss the show. Don't remember half of them, but some of the episodes seem vaguely familar.

The strangest part is, that before my dvd's came in, while I had been watching my dad's dvds, I decided to watch "First Contact." Being borg and all, i figured "okay that will keep me in the trek mood." Watching it before bed, had borg dreams.

I love voyager so much, that now i drink my "coffee. black."

15. AJHalliwell

AJHalliwell Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

Hello all, also an old-fan new to the forum. Well, my favorite series is Star Trek: Voyager, but I've come to like certain things about the others. I started liking Star Trek about '99, and started watching when Season 5 repeated for the first time between 5 and 6. My favorite character is the Doc, and I love Trek canon now. I'm an admin over on memory alpha (which is what led me here) so, Hi.

Actually, I've been on these boards for a day or two now, but with 4th of July activities this is the first "welcome" thread I've gotten to posting in.

(Not sure what else I'm supposed ta say?)

16. od0_ital

od0_ital Admiral Admiral

That was plenty. Welcome to the forum, AJ.

Hope ya have fun 'round here. :thumbsup:

17. Udat

Udat Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Welcome newbies, I see plenty of talent, we will soon rule the Tbbs boards *insert evil laugh*

:devil:

18. DsZ

DsZ Bunny Boy™ Admiral

Welcome n00bs. Have fun in here... but watch out for Akiraprise!!! He's evil I tells ya!

19. Akiraprise

He lies. :devil:

Welcome to all the new fans to the forum. :thumbsup:

20. Koinek

Koinek Vice Admiral Admiral

I find myself asking the same question buddy... :o