TNG fans please identify yourselves ...

Discussion in 'Star Trek: The Next Generation' started by Gold Grizzly, Oct 31, 2005.

1. May 20

May 20 Consumer of cookies and milk Premium Member

Maybe. It's my favorite. :cool: But DS9 and VOY are also my favorites. :p

JesterFace likes this.
  2. refusetoshine

refusetoshine Ensign Newbie

Hey. I'm new here. While I've had a passing interest in Star Trek for awhile (I'd seen a good handful of Voyager episodes and I enjoyed them), I only recently jumped right in to watch TNG and I'm currently about 5 episodes in to Season 2. Yes, I know it gets better, and yes, I know a good chunk of spoilers but I don't care.

Anyway, I love me some Beverly Crusher and Jean-Luc Picard, preferably together :P Data is also a favourite of mine.

3. May 20

Welcome! I also like Beverly and Jean-Luc together. I have to wonder at the realism (as we discuss a fictitious space-faring future :rolleyes:) of having the entire senior staff of a long-range spaceship that is practically its own city being single. That was one of the things that I have always felt was a bit unrealistic. *shrug*

refusetoshine likes this.
  4. Yay welcome!

5. Pherelo_HD

Pherelo_HD Guest

Hey everyone, I'm Pherel
    I am new and I just discovered this forum and I'd like to be a part of it too \(O_O)/
    Since I was young I loved watching Star Trek The Next Generation and other series but I love
    TNG the most.
    Make it so

6. May 20

Welcome! I'm so glad you're here. :)

7. TrekkiePotterheadWhovian

TrekkiePotterheadWhovian Cadet Newbie

Hi, I'm TrekkiePotterheadWhovian and I am, compared to most in this forum, a newer fan. As a late 90s baby I vaguely remember watching Voyager when I was little, with the theme song (Jerry Goldsmith was a genius) the only thing that really stuck. I eventually ended up watching the whole series of Voyager in two weeks on Netflix one summer when I was in high school, clearly, I was hooked. I was bereaved after I finished, and after a while I ended up watching TNG.

My favourite character in all of Star Trek is Data, which is probably due to my being a lover of misfit characters.

My favourite episode is "The measure of a man", makes me tear up every time.

8. May 20

Welcome, TPW! We're glad you found us. I, too, love VOY as well as TNG. (I also love DN9. If you haven't watched it yet, you are in for a real treat.)

"The Measure of a Man" is a great episode. What are some others you like?

9. Amasov

Amasov Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

This thread has been active since I was in high school! :lol:

think and May 20 like this.
  10. Mutai Sho-Rin

Mutai Sho-Rin Crusty Old Bastard Moderator

Fourteen years is a long time but I was getting ready to turn 60. In high school, we still had a rotary phone in our house.

think and May 20 like this.
  11. think

think About it! Premium Member

I have not ventured much outside of the lounges.. TNZ misc and admirals lounge games.. I would slightly visit the computer thread in the tech section... so I am Think I have been on the board a minute but not gone here too much at all. so I am watching the series tng again.. 000 just the ones I don't remember or did not see. which is like the 1988 season as It was not possible back then .. mmmm It was sorta but not. I have seen in reruns mostly all of them but not exactly so it seems the second season that I am in --- is a lot I have not seen or even the reruns.. --- so I am painstakingly going thru them..-- this image was in my fb feed from another group..-- I am watching --- "Elementary, Dear Data" I don't remember this one and probably did not see it.

80193104_10220776479899846_3572131167735906304_n.jpg

12. MrPicard

MrPicard Jean-Luc's Loving Husband Fleet Captain

I'm not exactly a Trekkie but definitely a TNG fan. (Also, hi Mutai! *waves*) My fave is Jean-Luc (also, obviously) and I'm generally a fan of TNG's more... eccentric episodes and seasons, the first two are my faves but I also love episodes like "Masks" and "Genesis". Like I said, the more eccentric/weird, the better. And if there's a sufficient amount of Jean-Luc on top of it all? Perfection.

think likes this.
  13. Mutai Sho-Rin

Mutai Sho-Rin Crusty Old Bastard Moderator

Waving back. Welcome to the madness. Not quite as calm here as at The Omega Sector. You’ll fit right in.

think and MrPicard like this.
  14. Lt Johnny

Lt Johnny Ensign Red Shirt

Good morning and a happy new year to everyone! I decided to do something useful in 2020 so I finally signed up to this board. TNG is my favorite Star Trek show so I'm putting my first post right here. :)

think, May 20 and MrPicard like this.
  15. May 20

Happy New Year and welcome to the board, Lt Johnny!

think likes this.
  16. MrPicard

MrPicard Jean-Luc's Loving Husband Fleet Captain

Hey there, fellow TNG fan! Happy new year to you also! :)

17. Welcome and Happy New Year!

think likes this.
  18. Lt Johnny

Lt Johnny Ensign Red Shirt

Thanks for the nice and friendly welcome! I feel at home already.

19. Capt. Moon

Capt. Moon Ensign Newbie

Major star trek fan here I grew up with the reruns of the original series and my family called me Spock growing up. (still do) I watched the TNG later on in life and now introducing them to my daughter. I am a big Picard fam and enjoy saying make it so or make it happen. I am also a star wars fan but more of a trekkie. We are also potterheads at my house too so if our star trek and star wars quotes do not annoy you, our happy potter ones sure will. People probably think I am totally odd.

think and MrPicard like this.
  20. Q_The_Misanthrope

Q_The_Misanthrope Lieutenant Junior Grade Red Shirt

Hello everyone! I am a big Star Trek fan. Oddly enough I didn't even know this BBS existed until a friendly Redditor let me know you folks were here. So here I am! I enjoy all the series and grew up/ got started on TNG although I'm sure I must have seen some of the TOS movies before that. Looking forward to healthy discussion especially on all the new series coming out. But I'll be all over the TNG, DS9, VOY, ENT forums as well!

think likes this.