*~*~The Great J/C Thread~*~*

Discussion in 'Star Trek: Voyager' started by Tachyon, Feb 12, 2009.

1. JanewayRulz!

JanewayRulz! Vice Admiral Admiral

This was my fav aside!

"A bunch of stupid crap with the Vidiians that nobody cares about because it just takes time away from J/C.
    ";)

2. Vardonir

Vardonir Ensign Newbie

Thank you. So much.

Hang on a sec, how come I feel like I've been on this website [where the Resolutions!JetC thing is located] before?! (Looks around) Oh, yeah I've been here before. And something in my gut tells me it's not authentic. *runs away*

I wish there was more to that script.

3. Denni

Denni Cadet Newbie

Heey! Love your work so much :) would be delighted if you could post more of the stuff you've done over the years :D much love.

4. Tachyon

Tachyon Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Thanks Denni. :)

About posting more of my stuff on this thread - there are couple of pics here and there, but I've been kind of cautious of not making this thread about my fiddled pics only.

However, welcome to the thread. Let the J/Cness commence. :cool:

5. kathrynjaneway

kathrynjaneway Captain Captain

...alone in an uncharted part of the galaxy!
    Your work is really great Tachyon! Of course so is everyone else's. But I've been trying to figure out which episode the Janeway pic Denni last quoted is from...I can't seem to remember the episode... would you mind telling me? :D

6. Tachyon

It's not from a Voyager episode, kathrynjaneway. Chakotay, Kathryn and Seven are all taken from a screencap of a different episode. Well, actually Chakotay isn't. He's part of the base pic I used. :)

7. kathrynjaneway

I know! I wanted to know which episode the Janeway pic (without the others of course) was from! Sorry if I expressed it in a kinda complicated way! :lol:

8. Tachyon

Janeway is from Fair Haven, if I remember correctly.

9. kathrynjaneway

Will have to watch that one again. Thanks :D

10. froot

froot Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Guarding the Compound with the Grey Wardens
    Hello. I do not think I've posted on these boards for about 9 or 10 years, but I had to pop in this thread after finishing Full Circle.

Boy, talk about bittersweet. I'm glad to know I wasn't the only person who nearly cried after reading that book. Remember Proxima Station! Onward!

11. Tachyon

:cool:

12. Weeping Angel

Weeping Angel Ensign Newbie

Hey i've just joined. *waves* I was a big J/C shipper and I still love them now. Can't believe we never got a kiss in 7 seasons! :mad: :wah:

One of my fave pics :luvlove:
    [​IMG]

13. froot

froot Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Guarding the Compound with the Grey Wardens
    :wah:

I always loved that image myself!

I've always told myself that that very last lame "attempt" at CPR before he cuddles her was actually a kiss. I mean, he just barely touches her lips. (I am incorrigible.)

Gotta take what we can get! :P

(When does Janeway find the time to perfectly manicure her nails while tooling around in the DQ, though?)

Last edited: May 31, 2010
  14. kathrynjaneway

Such a great picture *sighs* Coda has always been one of my favorite J/C episodes! *points at avatar* ;) Another great one is The Fight, although the episode itself is really lame! But the scene in sickbay where she tells him she needs him to fight...there's a lot of touching going on :D

15. Weeping Angel

Weeping Angel Ensign Newbie

Coda is a favourite of mine too! I also loved the J/C moments in The Fight, that sickbay scene and the cute little punch to his stomach at the end. :D

I could go with that. :D Definitely a kiss. :lol:

16. Guy Gardener

Guy Gardener Fleet Admiral Admiral

Wasn't Chakotay screwing Seska right up tot he second she was identified as a traitor and ran?

So if there was "chemistry" between Janeway and Chuckles during the first nine episodes or so, in all honesty she was the other woman and he was a cheater if only in intention and not execution.

If Janeway was trying to steal her man, or Seska just believed this to be happening, then her defection makes a hell of a lot more sense.

17. Galekarens

Galekarens Commander Red Shirt

No, it's pretty much accepted that Chakotay and Seska were over with romantically by about the time of Caretaker, and were not involved on Voyager. Seska apparently was still was interested in C. but he did not respond to her advances in the episode State of Flux, in fact he said to her "we agreed a long time ago this wouldn't work". Seska was annoyed that C. was following Janeway, and did try to get her revenge on him and Voyager after she defected to the Kazon. GS.

18. voyagerfanatic

voyagerfanatic Cadet Newbie

My name's Britt. And I'm a fellow JCer.

Although I thought it was an "interesting" turn of events to see C/7, it would've been even better to see a relationship developed between J/C.

And it was such a tease....the first few seasons seemed as if a relationship was developing, and then it got shot all to heck. :(

19. Ensign Johnson

Ensign Johnson Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

I was expecting J/C to happen and nearer the start of the series the characters had a more fun dynamic but the more Starfleet Chakotay got the less interesting J/C got for me. The only time I really believed anything could happen was when they got stuck on a planet alone together, but then again that is a "if you were the last man on the planet" scenario and even then nothing happened.
    J/C would have been much better than C/7.

20. kathrynjaneway

That's because TPTB were planning to actually have a J/C relationship. It was supposed to come out in the open in season 4. So of course the scripts were written in a way that would make the viewers believe something was possible. But when they, in particular Kate, decided against a J/C romance, their relationship turned into a friendly one. Although I have to say that some of the later episodes are really J/C heavy, e.g. The Fight or Timeless. Of course, one could always say that those episodes only show how strong their friendship was and how close they'd grown... but who knows? ;) And it would have been a thousand times better than C/7!!! I could have lived without a J/C romance, but where the heck did C/7 come from?:cardie: