tng/ds9 overlap

Discussion in 'General Trek Discussion' started by pontypool, Nov 19, 2013.

1. pontypool

pontypool Lieutenant Junior Grade Red Shirt

I have googled this but cannot find an answer, except for a mention of memory alpha, which a subsequent search didn't find what I was looking for either.
    I have got to the episode in tng (birthright) where the enterprise docks at ds9. I decided to watch the first episode of ds9 as I was aware that it starts at some point in tng season 6, but the first episode actually pre-dates birthright and goes quite a long time back into the past, when picard was assimilated by the borg and attacked the federation.
    My question is this, what is the chronological order to watch the episodes in? (not air dates) but in order of what date the events took place in.

2. dg1379

dg1379 Commander Red Shirt

3. Melakon

Melakon Admiral In Memoriam

4. Hober Mallow

Hober Mallow Commodore Commodore

"Emissary" premiered in January of 1993 during a TNG hiatus following "Chain of Command, Part 2." You could just check the airdates for the rest of the episodes and compare them to TNG airdates. That's as close to a definitive answer as is possible.

5. pontypool

pontypool Lieutenant Junior Grade Red Shirt

6. DigificWriter

DigificWriter Vice Admiral Admiral

To the OP:
    Here's what I would consider to be the "Ultimate Guide" to watching TNG and DS9 concurrently.

7. MikeS

MikeS Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Seeing these lists make me yearn for news on DS9 in HD before I get to TNG season 6.