Saints Row IV gameplay "livestream"

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Rincewiend, Aug 8, 2013.

1. Mr Light

Mr Light Admiral Admiral

OK seriously. I've just died another 20 times. I haven't died the entire goddamn game. I'm playing on Easy.

I finally figured out I need to be using the right joystick, and I'm able to get past that first little bump in the wall, but then I just hit the next one.

I can't stand when an otherwise easy game has one impossible insta-kill part to it like this!!!

Can anyone please help me out with the obvious stupid thing I'm missing? :eek:

2. Jeyl

Jeyl Commodore Commodore

Call me a sucker for being spoiled by BioWare, missing the point that it was played as a parody, but I wish there was more to the romances.

3. Mr Light

Mr Light Admiral Admiral

I shouldn't known something was amiss when Keith David wouldn't boff me.

4. Jeyl

Jeyl Commodore Commodore

It's good that didn't happen because if it did, nothing else in the game would come close to topping it.

5. Mr Light

Mr Light Admiral Admiral

Can someone help me out with the ending freefall? I'm 30 minutes away from finishing the game and I've been stuck for two days now...

6. Rincewiend

Rincewiend Admiral Admiral

Stay in the middle and move to avoid debris...

7. Mr Light

Mr Light Admiral Admiral

But I can't stay in the middle, the controls don't work, I can't move away from the wall! It's extremely annoying!

8. Mr Light

Mr Light Admiral Admiral

So on my fourth day of trying, I finally figured it out. As expected, it was something stupidly obvious. I was using up-down on the right joystick but not LEFT-RIGHT. *smacks forehead*

Finally beat the game :p

9. BigFoot

BigFoot Admiral Admiral

^ Well that was silly. :D

Congrats. ;)

It took a while for my copy to get from the UK to my place, so I just started playing on Saturday. I'm definitely enjoying it so far.

10. Kenbushway

Kenbushway Captain Captain

I've been watching a walkthrough of the game from a Channel on Youtube - theRadBrad (http://www.youtube.com/user/theRadBrad).
    Looks like an awesome fun game. I would definitely play it if I had the correct system for it.

11. Mr Light

Mr Light Admiral Admiral

It was insanely fun. Before this I always listed Crackdown as the most sheerly fun game ever, just for being able to super jump around and scale buildings. But this game takes that ability and blows it away, and has a fully developed game in addition to that (something Crackdown didn't have). AND it's hilarious!

12. BigFoot

BigFoot Admiral Admiral

Yeah I'm now about 12 hours into it (I'm mostly doing side missions) and I'm loving it. It is just so much fun. :D

What character are you guys playing as? SR3 was the first SR game I played and for some reason I picked the default (#1) female... so I'm playing as her in SR4 as well.

13. Mr Light

Mr Light Admiral Admiral

I play a female with blue hair and sneakers... unfortunately they forced me to wear panties or else it constantly prompted me to start a streaking mission, grrrrrr.... :p

14. Evil Twin

Evil Twin Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

On the left, the character I imported from SR3. Of course, once she gained superpowers I just had to give her a superhero costume. :)

[​IMG] [​IMG]

15. Mr Light

Mr Light Admiral Admiral

She looks like Shaundi.

I didn't know you could give your character a superhero mask! I should've done that!

16. Evil Twin

Evil Twin Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

The masks are at Let's Pretend (they were there in SR3 also.)

17. Mr Light

Mr Light Admiral Admiral

I've never really looked at the clothing options, less is more :lol:

18. BigFoot

BigFoot Admiral Admiral

Well I finished the game yesterday and I got the Plat about an hour ago. Man what a fun game.