Game Star Trek A to Z

Discussion in 'General Trek Discussion' started by GemHaters, Feb 8, 2012.

1. Orac

Orac Fleet Admiral Admiral

A is for Antedian Assassins.

2. cooleddie74

cooleddie74 Fleet Admiral Admiral

The Warped Sector of the Demented Quadrant
    B is for Benjamin Finney, James Kirk's close friend from his Academy days. They grew so close that Finney named his daughter after Kirk.

3. Joel_Kirk

Joel_Kirk Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

In the Joel Zone, identifying as Sexually Fluid.
    B is for Benjamin Finney, James Kirk's close friend from his Academy days. They grew so close that Finney named his daughter after Kirk.
    C is for Corbomite. It was part of a maneuver.

4. cooleddie74

D is for the Deltived asteroid belt.

5. Captain Rob

Captain Rob Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

E is for Exeter. USS Exeter. After being recovered from Omega IV. It was probably the cleanest ship in Starfleet. But I bet nobody wanted to serve aboard her.

6. Drone

Drone Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

E is for Exeter. USS Exeter. After being recovered from Omega IV. It was probably the cleanest ship in Starfleet. But I bet nobody wanted to serve aboard her.
    F is for the USS Farragut, where Kirk cut his teeth in deep space and was part of a tragic encounter that haunted him for years.

7. Drone

F is for the USS Farragut, where Kirk cut his teeth in deep space and was part of a tragic encounter that haunted him for years.
    G is for the Gorn, big green dudes with big guns and very sharp teeth. Strange thing, they seemed a bit lighter on their feet in their earlier, albeit MU incarnation.:shrug:

8. Drone

G is for the Gorn, big green dudes with big guns and very sharp teeth. Strange thing, they seemed a bit lighter on their feet in their earlier, albeit MU incarnation.:shrug:
    H is for the Hermes-class starship. With only one nacelle and light armament, it served as a scout ship.

9. cooleddie74

H is for the Hermes-class starship. With only one nacelle and light armament, it served as a scout ship.
    I is for Ilia of Delta IV, who had to take an Oath of Celibacy before assuming her duties aboard the newly-refitted Enterprise.

10. Orac

I is for Ilia of Delta IV, who had to take an Oath of Celibacy before assuming her duties aboard the newly-refitted Enterprise.
    J is for Janus VI.

11. cooleddie74

J is for Janus VI.
    K is for Kira Nerys, first a major and then a colonel in the Bajoran Militia and the second-in-command aboard station Deep Space 9.

12. Orac

J is for Janus VI.
    K is for Kira Nerys, first a major and then a colonel in the Bajoran Militia and the second-in-command aboard station Deep Space 9.
    L is for Ligon II.

13. cooleddie74

J is for Janus VI.
    L is for Ligon II.
    M is for the Martian Colonies, the first manned outposts constructed by Earth humans on the surface of another planet.

14. Orac

J is for Janus VI.
    L is for Ligon II.
    M is for the Martian Colonies, the first manned outposts constructed by Earth humans on the surface of another planet.
    N is for Nelvana III.

15. Captain Rob

Captain Rob Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

G is for the Gorn, big green dudes with big guns and very sharp teeth. Strange thing, they seemed a bit lighter on their feet in their earlier, albeit MU incarnation.
    J is for Janus VI.
    L is for Ligon II.
    N is for Nelvana III.
    O is for ODN cabling. News flash: It's just fiber optic cabling. Which is in use now.

16. hux

hux Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

G is for the Gorn, big green dudes with big guns and very sharp teeth. Strange thing, they seemed a bit lighter on their feet in their earlier, albeit MU incarnation.
    J is for Janus VI.
    L is for Ligon II.
    N is for Nelvana III.
    O is for ODN cabling. News flash: It's just fiber optic cabling. Which is in use now.
    P is for Patrick Stewart. Make it so.

17. cooleddie74

J is for Janus VI.
    L is for Ligon II.
    N is for Nelvana III.
    Q is for Q, the mate of Q and the mother of Q.

18. Orac

J is for Janus VI.
    L is for Ligon II.
    N is for Nelvana III.
    R is for Rectyne Monopods.

19. cooleddie74

J is for Janus VI.
    L is for Ligon II.
    N is for Nelvana III.
    S is for Saurian brandy.

20. Joel_Kirk

Joel_Kirk Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

In the Joel Zone, identifying as Sexually Fluid.
    J is for Janus VI.
    L is for Ligon II.
    N is for Nelvana III.
    S is for Saurian brandy.
    T is for "Tomorrow is Yesterday." A TOS title I mix up with "All Our Yesterdays."