Once Upon A Time - Season 2 Thread

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by JD, Sep 30, 2012.

1. js

js Captain Captain

Andrew Lee Potts:
    [​IMG]

Sebastian Stan:
    [​IMG]

There's a difference.

I'm a big fan of Andrew Lee Potts. But I still would not want to see Sebastian Stan recast.

2. Rhaven

Rhaven Captain Captain

I really like Sebastian Stan in the roll of The Hatter. I would hate to see his character re-cast.

3. sojourner

sojourner Admiral In Memoriam

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

Seriously? You think his weight/physique is the problem?? The Madhatter isn't exactly Batman and both actors appear to be in pretty good shape. Not that that matters for the role. This is worse than the "Chris Pine has the wrong color eyes to play Kirk" argument.

4. js

js Captain Captain

Dude, they're just pretty pics of pretty actors, chillax. ;)

It's a moot point anyway as I can't imagine any show would cast someone who played the same character on another network as their character.

5. JanewayRulz!

JanewayRulz! Vice Admiral Admiral

Cora needs some serious time on Archie's/Jiminey's couch.

And in case we EVER wondered, we now KNOW why Regina needed/needs counseling.

6. Snick27

Snick27 Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Poor Snow, to know that Cora killed your mom was pretty deep.

Didnt Regina killed Snows dad too? I forget how he died.

So who gets killed off next week?

7. propita

propita Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Ah...poor Mrs Patmore!!!

Nice to see a Downton Abbey actor doing something in the US in their downtime from Downton.

8. Snick27

Snick27 Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

So is Bae Peter Pan?

9. Thestral

Thestral Vice Admiral Admiral

^ Yeah, I think it's safe to assume given the hints they dropped.

10. Aragorn

Aragorn Fleet Admiral Admiral

Didn't Regina trick Mirror/Genie into killing the king with snakes so that they could be together?

11. Kosh Naranek

Kosh Naranek Captain Captain

Regina killed Snow's father by proxy. She got the Genie to do it for her out of love. Glass remained totally enamored and went away by taking the fall for faking Catherine's death.

I was sorry to see Mrs. Patmore go, but I figured it would be a one off due to availability.

So, Neil is engaged? His lady friend seems to have funds. I hope for her sake that their relationship is not a con.

12. JanewayRulz!

I wondered why he knew Hook and could pilot the ship.

Duh.

:rolleyes:

13. js

js Captain Captain

Which sadly means it all went as predicted long ago (most assumed Neal was Bae and Peter Pan) - I was really hoping for more of a real twist than that. So all the watch and hatter stuff was a red herring after all. Bummer.

Maybe if fiancee Tamara turns out to be Tiana... but at this point, that's probably predictable too. :(

14. Robert Maxwell

Robert Maxwell memelord Premium Member

It's bizarre how quickly Emma and Gold just started trusting Neal. After what he pulled last episode, you'd think they would at least keep him on a tight leash and not let him take Henry out of their sight, as he did with the pizza parlor.

Also, Hook just needs to die. I would also say "Cora needs to die" but she's so deliciously evil I'd like her to stick around a while. Hook is just a tool.

15. Mister Fandango

Mister Fandango Fleet Captain

If anything, she's likely Wendy, though I have no idea how they'd reconcile that.

She could always be the HER who's investigating Storybrooke after becoming suspicious about things Neal has told her, I suppose. Especially since she's the first new and significant female character we've been introduced outside of Storybrooke.

16. Thestral

Thestral Vice Admiral Admiral

I don't need stuff to be super-original or bizarrely unexpected plot twists myself; it's the execution that matters. Tamara probably won't be Wendy, although I'd be perfectly happy if she were somehow.

Hook's a tool but I'd like him to stick around, personally. Maybe not become an outright good guy but maybe an anti-villain. Eh, probably unlikely at best but I enjoy the actor's scenery-chewing.

17. Kirby

Kirby Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Is it kind of wierd that I'd be ok seeing Mrs. Patmore go out on Downton how she went out on Once Upon A Time? That would be better season ender than getting hit by a car.

18. Aragorn

Aragorn Fleet Admiral Admiral

I think this was the first episode the actor was added to the opening credits, so he's good for at least though this season.

They added Eion Bailey to the main credits last year, but then he left after season one. :shrug:

19. Robert Maxwell

Robert Maxwell memelord Premium Member

Last night I figured out what it is I hate about Neal/Bae. It's his fucking swagger. The way he walks. It's so tremendously douchebaggy. I hate it. Never has an actor's body language offended me so. I get that we're kinda sorta supposed to like him, but NOPE.

20. JanewayRulz!

I agree Cora needs to die, BUT since someone has to be the baddie and I'm still hoping Regina will be redeemed by Henry, I don't want her to have to be the default villian.

Maybe H E R will arrive as the new villian/ess in town!