Here it is - no bloody "A", "B" "C" or "D"

Discussion in 'Star Trek Movies: Kelvin Universe' started by Admiral Buzzkill, Nov 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Qonos

Qonos Captain Captain

If that's true I'm still waiting for Paramount to pay me for the cheerleading I did for the Transformers movie.

I love how people actually being excited about something you don't like makes them a plant.

Get over yourself. There are people who have invested just as much into trek (AND EVEN MORE IN SOME CASES) That are truely happy that this movie is being made.

2. Rivas_Jakarta

Rivas_Jakarta Lieutenant Junior Grade Red Shirt

Surprise! Get ready to be disappointed. I'm 25. And the $20 was what your Mother's flat fee before I found somebody to settle down with. Thankfully, I don't have to pay for mine anymore.

Look, I've been holding my tongue for the last 52 pages but all this crying has really brought out the nastiness in my head that I usually push to the back.

My buds and I used to make fun of the D&D retards on my ship back in the day for their obsession with the game. At school, I make fun of the Yugio dorks in the common. But never would I do that to a Trekkie. Till now. And I am a Trekkie.

However, you crybabies out there whining about the new ship just need to take a deep breath and relax. It's going to be OK. You'll live. Do not panic.

The world will not blow up. It will go on. You might even meet somebody who puts up your obsession the way my girl does with me. I put up with her damn purses and shoes. She puts up with my Trek, and planes, etc etc.

So relax, cheer up, and just watch the movie. It'll be alright.

Mods, if you still want to ban me go right ahead. I'll be back.:cool:

3. SLWalker

SLWalker The OG Scotty Fangirl Premium Member

:vulcan: So, when exactly did you start hearing the voices? Was it recently? Have you looked into any medication that might alleviate this problem?

(Aside for the rest of our viewing audience: I call now that he will bring his 'fiancee' to the board on an alternate name to defend his honor. And compliment his manhood. Anyone wanna take bets on that one?)

4. Admiral Buzzkill

Admiral Buzzkill Fleet Admiral Admiral

The theories have been posited that the Moon landings were faked and that the Earth is flat.

People who believe in those theories have a great deal in common in terms of native intelligence and analytic capabilities with anyone who would take this theory seriously.

5. SalvorHardin

SalvorHardin Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Rumor on teh internets is that Trek XI haters are plants by Berman & Braga who want J.J's downfall so that they can return to Trek as saviours.

True story

6. Rivas_Jakarta

Rivas_Jakarta Lieutenant Junior Grade Red Shirt

Make all the bets you want. Someone said I was insolent? Sure, you betcha. I'm not taking anything back on this issue. As for the voices in my head, they're my inner muse. I take them very seriously.

And I have to go refill my prescription. Im almost out :guffaw:

7. Jimmy_C

Jimmy_C Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Here here. I can't believe people are getting so bent up about it. Don't they have anything better to do? At first I didn't like the new Enterprise, but I hated DS9, the 1701-D, and the Defiant at first too. Now I really like those designs. Even the NX-01 warmed up and I can appreciate it now. Many of the people complaining that the ship is too different miss the point. Star Trek shouldn't be comfort food. If it was, it would continue to dwindle in fans and eventually be forgotten. It needs to be reinvented, and this is just one way of doing so. I have been quickly warming up to the new Enterprise, and I'm sure it will be a classic in time just like the rest.

8. archeryguy1701

archeryguy1701 Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

You do realize that talking about your duals will probably dig you an even deeper hole than calling the mod an ass, right?

9. M'Sharak

M'Sharak Definitely Herbert. Maybe. Moderator

What a mess. Closing temporarily.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.