ENT Forum Get To Know You Thread Pt 2

Discussion in 'Star Trek: Enterprise' started by Kalen Archer, Nov 10, 2005.

1. Chris_Moderato

Chris_Moderato Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

I guarded here body, for sure. She was super irritated that whole weekend because I guess she and some other TNG cast members don't really support NASA funding or something; they would prefer to see the money reinvested on this planet. Anyway, our management didn't tell her that the museum was also the home of the NASA Langley visitor center, and she was roped into doing some promos for NASA Langley...so, needless to say, she was pretty irritated.

She was sweet to me, though, and surprisingly flirty.

Nichelle Nichols was fun, because someone in line tried to get her to autograph a copy of Tek War (WTF?) and she just closed the book and said "next!". Harsh, but understandable.

2. Warp_5

Warp_5 Ensign Red Shirt

Hi Folks,

I'm glad to find this forum. I'm a 40 year old, married, father of 5 from Michigan. I think I've watched every episode of TOS and TNG, quite a bit of DS9, and a little VOY. I stumbled on to ENT when the sci-fi channel started running it and its become my favorite incarnation of Trek. I knew it was out there during its first run, but like so many others, I didn't get UPN in my area.

I look forward to reading and writing here a bit; seems like a nice place. :D

3. Lady Conqueror

Lady Conqueror Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Welcome Warp 5, & Chris Moderato as well (bodyguarding Trek stars - how :cool: ). Glad to see the show is still picking up new fans.

4. Chris_Moderato

Chris_Moderato Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

All in a day's work... :cool: (Cue "Who Are You?") I failed to mention, I guarded the body of J.G. Hertzler as well. Not as much fun for me as Sirtis and Nichols.

5. Pensive

Pensive Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

I just started watching Enterprise on SciFi a few months ago (somewhere in the midst of season 3) and I am a full-fledged fan now! I used to be a TNG-or-die kind of person but this has quickly become my favorite.

About me: I'm 23, a percussionist, and a scifi nerd. I live in Alabama, but my heart is in Los Angeles ;)

I look forward to getting to know you all and discussing this series! (who else wants to be in Vegas this weekend to see Connor and Dominic?)

6. boushh

boushh Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Welcome and I wish I was going to Vegas too. :)

7. Pensive

Can we hitch hike? lol

8. boushh

boushh Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Sure, let's go! :lol:

9. Pensive

I'll pack a bag... hehehehehe :angel:

*pines for Connor, Dominic, and most of the TNG cast*

10. Alyssa

Alyssa Commander Red Shirt

Hi my name is Alyssa and i love star trek enterprise most of all soval.i have alreasdy started a thread about how great he is.
    :vulcan:
    I am not only knew to this forum but forums in general so if i apear to be dense it's becouse i am!LOL if anyone has any tips of wisdom about such things it will be greatly apreciated, like how in hell do you get pictures into your post i have tried but no success!!
    :confused:

11. Pensive

Welcome Alyssa! If you want to post a pic, put the direct link in between the tags.

(I think we have to have a certain # of posts before they will show up tho)

12. Alyssa

Alyssa Commander Red Shirt

Cool thanks!

13. Jetfire

Jetfire Guest

Jetfire

What can I say...

Linda Park is hot...ENT needed more seasons...A.T. was cool.

29, From VA...Love On Ya!

JF

14. Alisium

Alisium Lieutenant Junior Grade Red Shirt

Let's see,

Im 28 and I'm from Lynden, WA which is in on the border with Aldergrove, BC. Hey Canadians, love your country!

Im an Ent-ophile and it's because of Enterprise I first started on the BBS. I actually started over at st.com to find out the latest and greatest for Enterprise. I stopped going there after a short wile because of the bashing and I was invited to a few other, better places.

So, I am happy to be hear and look forward to meeting some of you and reading your stuff.

15. Pensive

Welcome Alisium! :)

Sounds like you had the same story as me, starting at st.com and then finding your way over here :bolian:

16. azzurri08

azzurri08 Lieutenant Red Shirt

Just a quick intro,
    first time on a site like this, but having been watching ST for as long as can remember (i'm only 23)
    Loved DS9 and ENT the most but I like all ST.

17. Xelo

Xelo Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

Hello Everyone! I have been a Star Trek fan ever since TNG started when I was a kid. I love Enterprise and have re-watched all 4 seasons on Sci-Fi Channel. Wish it wouldn't have ended so soon....

18. Anubis

Anubis Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

Hello Xelo! I'm also glad Sci-fi picked it up.

19. ArcherFanForever

ArcherFanForever Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

Hi everyone,
    I don't get a chance to post too often but this site is great.

20. SFRabid

SFRabid Commodore Commodore

Hi all. Without revealing too much….

Over 40 Trek fan living within 100 miles of Glasgow. (Kentucky, not Ireland.) I bought the complete Enterprise DVD set and it is tied with the first 6 years of DS9 as my favorite. Enterprise has my favorite overall cast and the series seems to focus more in the people than technology. I also like that the core cast is smaller. By the time you get through four years it feels like you know the characters.

Next thing on my bucket list (if you have seen the movie) is to go to a ST convention. After buying a ticket to Vegas 2008 I thought I better socialize a bit and find out what it is like before I go. I will be going alone since I am a closet trek fan. Family and co-workers think I am going to meet up with some old musician friends. :cool:

SFRabid: SF = SciFi, RAB = my initials, id = id