STO - Crafting Requests

Discussion in 'Trek Gaming' started by Timelord Victorious, Sep 19, 2014.

1. Scout101

Scout101 Admiral Admiral

I'll do that one, but need it in reverse. If you send me the doff, I'll craft up a torp and send it back to you? (same issue, in that I need the DOFF to make the torp). Got lvl 15 crafting, though, and plenty to make the mats. Just gotta give it a day to bake.

@Jscout33 if you're interested.

2. pteal1979

pteal1979 Tal Shiar's Most Wanted Red Shirt

I've mailed you the doff, seeing as i'm only a few weeks away from lvl15 on projectiles so i'll craft my own once its complete (I've already got all but one of the components from R&D boxes).

Do what you want with the doff :)

3. pteal1979

If anyone requires them I can craft the Intel specialization qualification manuals for you bridge officers. I'm hoping by the weekend to have also unlock the ability to create command qualification manuals.

If you want a qualification manual crafted I would require;
    1 Padd
    34,500 ec (so I can buy the training manuals needed to create the qualification manual)

I can also create any required rank III intel manuals if needed, this will just require a padd.

4. RPOW0614

RPOW0614 Commander Red Shirt

Can anyone craft the "wide angle" dual heavy cannons? I need a special Xindi DOFF to craft these and they only come in lock boxes and are rare at that. I have most schools at high level. I can also craft the "Aegis" set if anyone wants those. Contact me here or thru the game if interested. Good Hunting!

5. Scout101

Scout101 Admiral Admiral

I've only got the Ground Weapons and Projectiles DOFFs, but both at like level 17 or so if that helps anyone...

6. pteal1979

I am able to craft anything except the aegis stuff.

If you are looking for missing r&d doffs check out the Kobali Engineering Core Vet Packs they have 3 random purple r&d doffs in each pack.

7. T J

T J Commodore Commodore

Can anyone help me with Thoron particles?

8. JTShanks

JTShanks Lieutenant Red Shirt

I will be willing to give some lower leveled characters some decent items for some Dilithium in exchange for the parts. (I say low level because my crafting school levels are quite low.)

9. JTShanks

JTShanks Lieutenant Red Shirt

Energy Creds will do too.

10. T J

T J Commodore Commodore

Ah, apparently I need to scan more in space, just picked up 2 Thorons, I bet I can get the rest tonight after I get home from work.

11. Timelord Victorious

Timelord Victorious Vice Admiral Admiral

You can also run a daily R&D assistance assignment at the academy or at our starbase. It costs 1000 dilithium, but you get a lot of R&D materials for it, including rares, very rares and with some luck special r&d doffs.

12. Scout101

Scout101 Admiral Admiral

please keep running the other DOFF help assignments too, the starbase needs the cannon fodder :)

13. intrinsical

intrinsical Commodore Commodore

The crafting system kicked off in September? last year. After nearly a full year's work, I finally have ONE school of crafting reach level 20.

14. Hartzilla2007

Hartzilla2007 Vice Admiral Admiral

If anyone doesn't mind only getting very rare quality stuff between my Fed and Fed Romulan I can craft just about all the swanky stuff except the torpedo.

15. Bird of Prey

Bird of Prey Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

I just reached level 15 on all R&D schools. Went to make the TR-116b and realized I didn't have the required doff. I'll provide the mats if anyone can craft this for me.

Where do you get the R&D doffs - are they only available in the R&D packs on the c-store? I know they're available on the exchange, but they're at least 20 million ec each.

16. intrinsical

The best way is to buy Fleet Krenim Researchers from the Fleet Research Lab. Each very rare researcher costs 30k fleet credits and is guaranteed to come with one R&D school specialty.

I just dumped 300k worth of fleet credits and now I own a researcher in every R&D school except cannons. XD

17. Gul Re'jal

Gul Re'jal Commodore Commodore

Gul Re'jal is suspecting she's on the wrong space
    I haven't bought any from the Lab yet. Is it possible to choose a doff with particular R&D ability, or you get one randomly like in Starbase?

Bird of Prey, another way is the Exchange. You check which kind of doffs has your R&D speciality, and then check each available doff by right clicking. Sometimes you need to go through a few pages of doffs, but finally you should find one that you need.

18. Scout101

Scout101 Admiral Admiral

BoP, I've got the Doff and lvl 20 in ground weapons. If you want to mail the stuff to @JScout33, I can make you one. Takes a little while to cook, but not a problem.

Prices have dropped, so if you don't have all the parts, may be cheaper to just buy the gun outright on the exchange. I know I was selling them for big money before (10M plus), but they dropped down into the 1-2M range for the Mk12 purple (the most common result) so it stopped being worth the time and money to buy parts and make for profit. If you don't see one you want to buy, mail me the stuff and I'll take care of it.

19. Gul Re'jal

Gul Re'jal Commodore Commodore

Gul Re'jal is suspecting she's on the wrong space
    I can make them too. I can also make particle torpedoes, if anyone would like one.

20. intrinsical

Its random, but there are only 7 R&D schools. Chances are, you will get most of the doffs with the first 10-15 purchases.