Rescue me....

Discussion in 'Star Trek: Voyager' started by Udat, Jun 8, 2010.

?

Rescue me, who?!

1. Seven of Nine

4 vote(s)
    16.7%
  2. Chuckles

4 vote(s)
    16.7%
  3. B`Elanna

2 vote(s)
    8.3%
  4. Tom

1 vote(s)
    4.2%
  5. Neelix

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Harry

3 vote(s)
    12.5%
  7. Kes

1 vote(s)
    4.2%
  8. Tuvok

2 vote(s)
    8.3%
  9. Janeway

8 vote(s)
    33.3%
  10. The EMH

2 vote(s)
    8.3%
  11. You would reward them how?

1 vote(s)
    4.2%
  12. A greatful hug followed by sobs of thanks

3 vote(s)
    12.5%
  13. An inappropriate hug followed by a lingering kiss....

8 vote(s)
    33.3%
  14. Your phone number.

6 vote(s)
    25.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Udat

Udat Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

So you have just been rescued by a gallant member of the Voyager crew, who do you want to be rescued by?

And your reward.......:devil:

2. Dancing Doctor

Dancing Doctor Admiral Admiral

Really, any crew member. Except Harry.

And my reward? Extensive surgery of my choice.

3. Adm_Hawthorne

Adm_Hawthorne Admiral Admiral

If you have to ask...

[​IMG]

4. kathrynJaneway2

kathrynJaneway2 Lieutenant Red Shirt

i would be rescued by captain janeway and the doctor (just incase i was injured). but the only thing i would want is to become apart of there crew till i die

5. Udat

[​IMG] Again wait for me to finish the poll?!

6. Adm_Hawthorne

Adm_Hawthorne Admiral Admiral

What's the fun in that?

I like to antagonize you. ;)

Please don't stop. I'll be good. I promise!

7. Udat

[​IMG] I think you need this smiley more than I.

8. Kathryn-janeway

Kathryn-janeway Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

Got to be janeway, after all i would want the captain to risk her life for a member of her crew :D :D

9. JanewayRulz!

JanewayRulz! Vice Admiral Admiral

I'll leave Janeway to the Admiral, and accept her XO as a consolation present. :drool:

10. Ensign Johnson

Ensign Johnson Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

It has to be Janeway and if she could wear her save the day vest that'd be a bonus. It would be gutting if Chakotay turned up instead.

11. froot

froot Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Guarding the Compound with the Grey Wardens
    It was a toss-up between Harry and Janeway, but I thought it might be nice to give Harry a little glory for once. Plus I could, you know... thank him profusely once we got back to the ship.

12. THE_FETT

THE_FETT Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

I'm rescued by both Janeway and Seven of Nine. Then I hug them both.

But the story doesn't end there...

Janeway is like, "That's a hardcore suit of Mandalorian battle-armor you're wearing." Seven goes, "True; I can't believe you needed to be rescued by us." And I go, "Neither can I" and Janeway and Seven look all surprised when I draw my pistols on them and blast them both between the eyes.

Then it goes to commercial and the viewers are all, "Huh?!"

So then back from commercial and we see Janeway and Seven waking up on board the Slave I; they're in force-field containment cells. Seven says something about a headache and Janeway suspects being stunned. "Brilliant conclusion, Capt. Obvious" I say, appearing at the doorway of the containment cell. "Though to be technical; that was a neuro-modified psi-pulse; and it'll keep the Borg from detecting the drone through the cloak." "Why have you done this?" asks Janeway. "Because the Borg are paying me nicely for you two." "Judas!" shouts Janeway, "You'd sell our hides for thirty pieces of silver!" I walk off, but turn back right as I'm crossing the threshhold of the exit. "My price is a lot steeper than that."

Next we're in the chamber of the Borg Queen. "Impressive," she says. "I would've never though that Jane..." "Let's dispense with the chatter," I interrupt the Borg Queen. "Just give me the latinum and I'll be on my way." The Borg Queen smiles and ten drones enter the chamber. "I wouldn't do that," I say; unphased, I produce a small sphere in my hand. The Borg Queen glances at it. "This is a cascading EM sub-space neuro-pulse transmitter. I push this button and the device emits a pulse that will neutranize the connection between every drone in the collective. Starting with you, and cascading along the collective network to every drone in the Borg hive-mind. One by one, and the Borg is finished. Starting with you."

"You're bluffing," says the Borg Queen. "Then call me," I say. Then we get a close up of the Borg Queen's face. Then a close-up of my helmet. A close-up of the Borg Queen's eyes. A close-up of my visor. A close-up of the Borg Queen's eyes. A close-up of my visor. A close-up of the Borg Queen's eyes. A close-up of her forehead. A close-up of a bead of sweat. "Stand back from him!" commands the queen to the drones. "He's not bluffing. Give him the latinum." "Good move," I say.

Now we are at the scene where the Queen is with Janeway and Seven who are both being held in Borg devices. "And now," says the Queen. "How long I have waited for this day. Once you have been added to the collective you will serve the Borg in ways you can not have imagined. And it will all be thanks to the..." and now the micro-filament phase beacons I put on Seven and Janeway when I hugged them activate and they both dematerialize before the Borg Queen's eyes and she screams "FETT!" and a little hologram of me appears and it says, "Nice doing business with you." and the Borg Queen is all pissed off and there's some drones standing around and she's like, "I want him dead - you all here? If'n he goes to the Andromeda galaxy I want a Borg there hiding in a bowl of rice waiting to pop a tubual in his ass."

So now we know it was all a scam just to extort the Borg. Janeway and Seven renounce Starfleet and we three travel around the Delta quadrant running the same scam; bilking the Hirogen, and then the Kazon and all those guys. Like Tuco and Blondie in the Good, the Bad and the Ugly. Except it's more like, the Bad, the Hot and the Hotter. Plus it's rated R. Maybe even X.

13. Udat

^WTF :rofl::guffaw:

14. Dancing Doctor

Dancing Doctor Admiral Admiral

15. vas2009

vas2009 Captain Captain

Yeah mines got to be obvious... and I'd give whatever she would take. I would be very persistent :drool:

16. Chrisisall

Chrisisall Commodore Commodore

7 gots bod, but Jwayz HOTTTT!

17. RyuRoots

RyuRoots Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

I'd have Tom rescue me. Then I'd give him a high five, and we could walk down the corridors and talk about muscle cars and old technology, and joke about how lame Harry is. It'd be fantastic.

18. kathrynJaneway2

kathrynJaneway2 Lieutenant Red Shirt

janeway to my rescue any day she could come and get me out my mess this planet has me in right now

19. Lucky Charms

Lucky Charms Lieutenant Red Shirt

I would want it to be Chakotay, but first season Chakotay with the gray specs in his hair. Not season 7 Chakotay, with the overly colored hair.

20. maneth

maneth Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Harry and Tuvok. Tuvok'd get a hug and Harry anything he wanted. ;)