Would you rather?

Discussion in 'General Trek Discussion' started by IzzyAtWarp9, Jul 30, 2013.

1. Bry_Sinclair

Bry_Sinclair Vice Admiral Admiral

Male: Trip - I can just imagine all the debauched things I could get up to in it :drool:
    Female: Uhura - I'd find a way to cross over to the JJverse, and show NuUhura how to be a smart, sassy and classy woman.

Would you rather face a no-win scenario (and I mean no-win, you and the rest of the crew won't survive) with the crew of TNG, DS9 or VOY?

2. bbjeg

bbjeg Admiral Admiral

DS9, it'll be a hell of a fight and the other two crews will be more of use outside of wartime.

Would you rather switch bodies for a day with Worf, Troi, Spock, Saavik, Neelix, Naomi, Kira, Quark, Phlox or T'pol?

3. AnniOfNine

AnniOfNine Ensign Newbie

Naomi. I think it would be fun to be a kid again.

Would you rather be trapped in a holodeck with Quark or Neelix?

4. Bad Thoughts

Bad Thoughts Vice Admiral Admiral

Neelix. Less impatient, less hyper-critical.

I am amused by all the Quark vs. Neelix comparisons. I might distrust Quark in a business negotiation. On the other hand, he is fastidious, grandiose and loves luxury. If Quark wanted to share his wealth or spend money on me, I'd let him. Neelix, other than requiring lots of makeup, is nothing like Quark.

Would you rather Sisko hook up with Uhura or Dax hook up with Spock?

5. auntiehill

auntiehill The Blooness Premium Member

Sisko with Uhura. Jadzia was a bit too smug for me.

Would you rather watch a movie with ENT crew or the TNG crew?

6. bbjeg

bbjeg Admiral Admiral

If we could do it in a holodeck, TNG, otherwise Ent. They'll enjoy a movie better.

Would you rather fight Rom, Quark, Neelix, or Wesley?

7. auntiehill

Rom. I outweigh him by a significant margin. Plus, he'd be less likely to fight a girl.

Which two characters would you rather see duke it out?
    TOS Kirk vs Sisko
    Archer vs Chakotay
    Worf vs Dukat

8. Captain Kathryn

Captain Kathryn Commodore Commodore

Archer vs. Chakotay.
    Worf vs. Dukat would be awesome too though.

Would you rather hang out with a Borg recently severed from the collective or a Vulcan who can longer control their emotions?

9. bbjeg

bbjeg Admiral Admiral

The Vulcan. I can deal with being neck pinched and awakening to a fleed Vulcan. I'd rather not be assimilated into a collective of two because he wanted back into the Borg.

Would you rather share (or be forced to give) tactical information about the Federation to the Romulans, the Dominion, or rogue Klingon faction?

10. auntiehill

A rogue Klingon faction. They seem less likely to do much damage, as the Federation, not to mention the other Klingons, would slap them down---hard.

Would you rather trust Data or Archer to care for your pet while you're away?

11. Captain Kathryn

Data. He has a cat and I'm pretty sure Archer only cares about Porthos.

Would you rather have to re-use a bath towel previously used by Worf or by Quark?

12. Rush Limborg

Rush Limborg Vice Admiral Admiral

Not to mention the "cheese thing" with Porthos. I wouldn't care to know what he'd do to my pet....

Quark. He's noted that he sweats less than a Klingon would. Besides, he's be "economical". (Har-har-har....)

Would you rather discover Marlena Moreau on your cot in your quarters (TOS "Mirror, Mirror"), or Larell in your tub (DS9 "Who Mourns For Morn?")

13. auntiehill

I'd say Marlena Moreau on my cot, because it would gross me out a lot less than finding some naked woman in my tub. Ick. As I am a straight woman, neither one would turn me on.

Would you rather see a naked Trip Tucker in your shower or a naked TOS Kirk in your bed?

14. bbjeg

bbjeg Admiral Admiral

Tucker, it'll be easier to knock him out. As a straight man, neither one would turn me on.

Nevermind, will never make it.:p

Multiple (Gender Neutral) Choice MAYHEM!!!

Would you rather Kirk, Uhura, Riker, Beverly, Sisko, Kira, Paris, Seven, Archer, or T'Pol say you were the best they ever had?

15. Bad Thoughts

Bad Thoughts Vice Admiral Admiral

There's only one character who has enough class to make it meaningful (and not cheesy): Uhura.

Which anachronistic toy would you rather play with: the joystick controllled starship or the interplanetary dune buggy?

16. R. Star

R. Star Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

The joystick controlled Starship. That dune buggy... let's face it, didn't look much more advanced than an ATV from today. Though I'd probably crash the Starship into the Moon or something. ;)

Would you rather be assimilated by the Borg or put on trial by Q for the crimes of humanity?

17. bbjeg

bbjeg Admiral Admiral

The joystick controlled starship. I'll be right at home.

Q. I think I can beat him, and if I do, it won't be the last time I see him, which would be great.

Would you rather be chief of the hydroponics bay, or astrometrics?

18. auntiehill

Considering I SUCK at math, it would be better for everyone if I stayed with the plants.

Would you rather be in charge of morale on Voyager or Enterprise NX-01?

19. bbjeg

bbjeg Admiral Admiral

I would be depressed on both ships. An expanse with new dangers around the corner or the Delta quadrant with new dangers around the corner... I guess the NX-01. I could resign sooner.

Which NuTrek character would you rather replace with their prime universe counterpart (TOS); Kirk, Spock, Bones, Scotty, Chekov, or Uhura?

20. Captain Kathryn

I don't think anyone could truly replace Nimoy, so I will go with Spock. Although the NuUhura is meh and I love Zachary Quinto, but I think he's better in American Horror.

Would you rather spend a day in a holodeck program made by: Barclay, The Doctor, Quark, or Tom Paris?