1 year old

Discussion in 'Star Trek: Enterprise' started by pastorcgc, Apr 2, 2013.

1. pastorcgc

pastorcgc Ensign Red Shirt

Seems to be a lot of people lovn season 3. Anyone have any season 2 rod they really like?

2. Leroy

Leroy Commodore Commodore

Season 3 and 4 is when the show gets really good. My favorite episodes from season 2 are 'Minefield', 'Dead Stop', 'Future Tense', 'Regeneration', and 'The Expanse'.

3. feek61

feek61 Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

I agree with the above suggestions from Leroy and I will add the following season 2 episodes as standouts:

"Carbon Creek"
    "The Communicator"
    "The Catwalk"

4. Melakon

Melakon Admiral In Memoriam

After getting the series collection in February, from the 2nd season, I've watched "Dead Stop" and "Bounty" the most. The latter because it has a horny, sweating T'Pol in her decon underwear much of the time. So it may be a matter of taste. I just love it when an actor (especially in science fiction) is willing to go all out and risk looking ridiculous.

5. ChristopherPike

ChristopherPike Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

More decent Season 2 episodes:
    "Carbon Creek" - Vulcans visiting Earth in the 1950s
    "Singularity" - crew go crazy while on a collision course with a black hole
    "Cease Fire" - more Vulcan/Andorian tension
    "First Flight" - closer to the Right Stuff of Star Trek concept, than anything else in ENT
    "Judgment" - previsiting the kind of Klingon courtroom trial seen in Star Trek VI

6. pastorcgc

Thanks everyone! I'm done with season 1. The Shore leave episode and the final were very enjoyable! Can't wait to start season 2. I will keep an eye out for all those episodes!

7. pastorcgc

The vulcans gave us velcro. Lol. Very cool episode. Reminded me of amazing stories told in star trek universe.

8. R. Star

R. Star Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Except for the minor detail that velcro was invented before sputnik was launched. I like to think T'pol's grandma or whatever just hustled the fellow. :p

9. Melakon

If one knows velcro's history, T'Pol's story to Archer and Tucker suggests she might have been trying to pull a fast one on a couple of hicks through selective embellishment.

10. BillJ

BillJ The King of Kings Premium Member

Well she couldn't tell them her Grandma got the money by giving handies in the big city. :eek:

11. Melakon

That gives new meaning to the term "first contact". Or maybe Granny didn't understand the definition of a handshake.

12. pastorcgc

Mindfield was excellent!

13. ThankQ

ThankQ Fleet Admiral Admiral

This thread was fun to read. I haven't come to ENT much since the show was airing. I joined during the infamous SUMMER OF SLOTH! that preceded Season 3. It's cool to see people finding the show with fresh eyes.

And they new people seem to look much more kindly on the show than we did back in the day.

Guess we'd better not introduce them to SF Debris? :)

14. teacake

teacake Fleet Admiral Admiral

We were held hostage by the weight of Trek.