Dick Giordano

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by A beaker full of death, May 12, 2010.

1. A beaker full of death

A beaker full of death Vice Admiral Admiral

CRAP! I had no idea he died a few weeks ago. His DC work with Neal Adams is definitive in its renditions of the classic heroes, particularly Batman.

2. Turtletrekker

Turtletrekker Admiral Admiral

3. the Dagman

the Dagman Commodore Commodore

There actually were two threads about this in this forum from a month ago. A simple search of the man's last name turned them up.

4. A beaker full of death

A beaker full of death Vice Admiral Admiral

Well good for you. Next time I'll be sure to search the forum, if you'll show me how. Thanks for your contribution.

5. the Dagman

the Dagman Commodore Commodore

^Snippy much? Right under the "New Thread" button you pressed to start this thread is a tool bar. At the far right of the tool bar is an option to "Search This Forum". Click there, type the word "giordano" and press enter. Viola!

I'd have thought it was a no-brainer that this would have been mentioned when the death happened several weeks ago. Given the numerous comic related websites like Newsarama, IDW, CBR, and SuperHeroHype that had the news and as many people going to those sites and this one, it is kind of old news. I guess it must have escaped your notice just as this forum's search function did.