Chiron Intergalaxy Corp.

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by SWHouston, Apr 3, 2010.

1. SWHouston

SWHouston Commander Red Shirt

Re: Chiron Intergalaxy – Subspace – Encrypted – Conference

Chiron Intergalaxy – Subspace – Encrypted – Conference
    Com Level: SECURED – ALL TRANSPORT VESSELS – CCOM UNIVERSAL PATCH
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
    Clearance Level Validation: AUTOVALIDATIONS ROTATING
    With: CC-2000:
    With: HOUSTON-9400:
    With: THARA- CAP-1:
    With: PRESSMAN- BR-C1:
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

PRAXIM-CAP1:
    [​IMG]
    Hay !, CC, ya there !?

CC-2000:
    I am now, OH, what’s going on, you just exited the Ocampa Conduit !
    PRAXIM-CAP1:
    I’m getting a Distress Call, what do I do !
    CC-2000:
    I see that now, check it out, but remember we’re on CCom, and the others will be logging on quickly ! Keep your eye on your personal View Screen, and I’ll try to help you through this.

CC-2000 CONFIDENTIAL TEXT BOX DISPLAY TO OSIRIS CAP-1 SCREEN:
    Move us up where I can get a better reading on the situation.

PRAXIM-CAP1:
    Helm, move us to close Sensor Range, and I need an evaluation on this situation.
    OSIRIS-HELM:
    Aye Captain, moving the Ship in now, Sir.
    CC-2000:
    Captain, there is a Kazon Vessel which has fired on a small Ocampan Cargo Ship.
    There are two Lifesigns on the Ocampan Vessel, and I detect that both are injured and very weak.

Call for Battle Ready Status now !

PRAXIM-CAP1:
    Ahh....RED ALERT !.....Shields, NOW !

Move your ship in between the two Vessels, transport the injured to your Sickbay, and extend Shields

Helm, move us between those two Vessels, and extend Shields over the Ocampan Vessel. Transport the injured to our Sickbay.
    CC-2000:
    Aye Captain, I’m notifying Sickbay of the incoming now, Sir.

Open a channel to the Kazon Ship, tell them who you are, and find out why they are firing on that Vessel.

PRAXIM-CAP1:
    Open a channel to the Kazon !
    OSIRIS-OPS:
    Channel open Captain.
    PRAXIM-CAP1:
    Kazon Vessel, this is Captain Praxim, of the Chiron Vessel Osiris, why are you firing on that Ship ?

Make it a lot firmer or mean next time, they’re no threat to us, ok !

CULLUH-BS1:
    [​IMG]
    I am First Maje Jal Culluh of The Kazon, what business do you have here, if you do not withdraw, I will destroy your Vessel !

Not going to happen, tell him to back off, or you’ll destroy his Vessel !

PRAXIM-CAP1:
    Ohh ok...Look Cullup or whatever your name is, I ask you a question, and you’d better come up with an answer, or it will be YOUR ship that gets destroyed, got that !

HA, “got that”, you’re stealing MY lines !

CC-2000:
    Captain, the Kazon Vessel is arming their Weapons, and are about to fire, Sir.

Don’t worry about it, they don’t have a chance against us.

PRAXIM-CAP1:
    Uoo, wow !
    CC-2000:
    Captain, the Kazon Ship has fired on us, and there has been no damage, and our Shields remain a Full Strength, Sir.

Ask for a Tactical Overlay on the Kazon ship, and recommendations for retaliatory measures.

PRAXIM-CAP1:
    Give me a Tactical Overlay of that Vessel, and recommendations on retaliation, QUICK !

HA, don’t ham it up too much buddy, or you’re going to scare me too !

CC-2000:
    Captain, I have done an Overlay on the Kazon Vessel, identified it’s Weapons, Shields and Power Distribution Conduits. I have identified non lethal trajectory for a Narrow Beam Phaser shot, at 56.252% Power, to disable their Weapons, Sir.
    PRAXIM-CAP1:
    Prepare to fire on my Command. Kazon Ship, I offer you the opportunity to withdraw now, if I see that you are Arming your Weapons again, I will fire on you.

GOOD, now you’re getting it !

OSIRIS-TACTICAL:
    Captain, they’re arming weapons again, Sir !
    PRAXIM-CAP1:
    FIRE !
    CC-2000:
    Captain, we have blown a hole completely through the Kazon Ship, and disabled their Weapons, no causalities, Sir.
    PRAXIM-CAP1:
    Select another target and charge weapons again, and this time don’t be so friendly with them !
    CC-2000:
    Aye Captain, target selected and our weapons are ready to fire, Sir.
    PRAXIM-CAP1:
    Kazon Vessel, I’m waiting on......
    OSIRIS-TACTICAL:
    Captain, they’re leaving, ahh... high Warp too, Sir.
    OSIRIS-MEDICAL-MB1:
    Captain, this is Compton in Med, there’s someone here who wants to speak to you, I told him you were busy.
    PRAXIM-CAP1:
    Speak to me, ahhh...who is it ?
    OSIRIS-MEDICAL-MB1:
    He says his name is Neelix, he’s some kin of yours ?

Prax, DO NOT leave the Bridge, tell him you’ll be there when you can, ok !

PRAXIM-CAP1:
    Oh ok...ahh, tell him I’ll be there when I can, I’m busy right now ahh...

Ask for a Tactical update, and condition of the Ocampan Vessel.

PRAXIM-CAP1:
    Give me a Tactical Update on this, and the condition of the Ocampan Vessel.
    CC-2000:
    Captain, I have conducted a Long Range Sensor reading of the vicinity, and there are no hostile Ships that I’m aware of in the vicinity. The Kazon Vessel is well away from us, and the Ocampan Vessel is not putting us in any jeopardy. It however it is not able to move under its own power, Sir.

Dispatch an Away Party to the Ocampan Ship, and see if they can assess damage for repairs.

PRAXIM-CAP1:
    Engineering, this is the Captain, get an Away Party ready for Transport over to the Ocampan Vessel, and report what damage it has.
    OSIRIS-ENGINEERING-ES1:
    Aye Captain, we’ll get that going now.

Turn the Bridge over to your First Officer, and you can go to Med now.

PRAXIM-CAP1:
    First Officer, you have the Bridge, I’ll be in Med, and contact me immediately if you see any Kazon Vessels headed toward us, got that !

HA, there ya go stealing my lines again...meet you in Sick Bay.

RESET FEEDS – OSIRIS- SICKBAY

(Telcom Autoscript pause – no verbal information detected)

PRAXIM-OSB1:
    DADDY, you ok, Compton, what’s wrong with him !
    COMPTON-OSB1:
    Captain, he’s got a Concussion, I vented his Scull in a couple places, had to sedate him, it’s just temporary, but, we should get him to a proper Medical Facility soon.

HOUSTON-9400:
    [​IMG]
    Prax, this is SW, ya hear me ?

PRAXIM-OSB1:
    Yes Sir, ahh...
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Don’t worry about the Parts delivery, just get back in the Conduit, and bring Neelix here, we got the Facilities to get him better, ok !
    PRAXIM-OSB1:
    Yes Sir, thank you Sir, I’ll get under way now, Sir.

CC-2000 CONFIDENTIAL TEXT BOX DISPLAY TO OSIRIS OSB-1 SCREEN:
    You need to get back to the Bridge for this !

PRAXIM-OSB1:
    Understood, Compton, keep me apprized on his condition, gotta go now.
    COMPTON-OSB1:
    Will do Captain.

RESET FEEDS – OSIRIS- BRIDGE

Don’t forget about your Away Team, and the other person in Sick Bay !

THARA- CAP-1:
    [​IMG]
    Excuse me for interrupting, but, GOOD JOB Captain Praxim !

PRESSMAN- BR-C1:
    [​IMG]
    I second that Praxim, good job, no causalities, just right !

PRAXIM-CAP1:
    Thank you Captains, but excuse me a moment.
    Captain to Away Team Leader, what’s the situation over there ?
    AWAY-L1:
    Well Captain, it’s not damaged all that much, we reset a couple systems, it doesn’t have full Warp capability, but it should do a 1 or 2, and the Life Support is still working ok.
    PRAXIM-CAP1:
    Captain to Sick Bay, Compton, what’s the status of the other person there ?
    COMPTON-OSB1:
    He had a broken arm Captain, I’ve fixed it, and he’s ok.
    PRAXIM-CAP1:
    Ops, get that Team back on this Ship, and transport whoever that is back to the Ocampan Vessel NOW !
    OSIRIS-OPS:
    Transports complete Captain.
    CC-2000:
    SW, the Osiris is moving up to the Conduit Entrance now.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Praxim, real good job there, and we’ll see you when you get back.
    PRAXIM-CAP1:
    Yes Sir, I’m engaging the Coil now, see you soon, and....thanks CC.
    CC-2000:
    No problem, see you soon.
    PRAXIM-CAP1: CLEAR
    HOUSTON-9400:
    CC, let me know when he arrives, ok.
    CC-2000:
    Will do SW, anything else ?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Not now.
    HOUSTON-9400: CLEAR
    THARA- CAP-1: CLEAR
    PRESSMAN- BR-C1: CLEAR
    CC-2000 Return to Enhanced Monitoring Mode

2. RobertScorpio

RobertScorpio Pariah

Great..loved the battle sequence, well if one could call that a battle sequence. Pretty cood dialog between them!!! Neelix huh? Hmmmmm...could be interesting!!!

Rob

3. SWHouston

With: PRESSMAN- BR-C1:
    With: GUYVAR- BR-C2:
    With: PRAXIM-CAP1:
    With: CHIRON-ICU1:
    CC-2000:
    SW, just wanted to tell you before you leave, there are some things which I’ll need to take care of.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Those being ?
    CC-2000:
    Well, the Osiris has exited the Leonis Conduit and will be here shortly, and the Hercules is about to Dock here as well.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    OH, wait a minute, what’s going to happen when Neelix wakes up, and sees that he’s here, and only in a few hours, he may realize that !
    CC-2000:
    Not to worry SW, I’m going to Transport him into our Isomorphic Medical Holodeck Area, and create the Medical Bay of the Osiris there. He’ll think he’s still on the Osiris, and of course have access to our assistance. Prax can just come and go as he pleases, no one should know the difference.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    SWEET !, ha !
    CC-2000:
    Oh wait, Captain Pressman is wanting to speak to you.
    LINK - PCV HERCULES CHIGCO H44G8U SECURED:

PRESSMAN- BR-C1:
    [​IMG]
    SW, we’ve just arrived here at Corporate, and should I move over to the Sekhmet now, or what ?

CC-2000:
    Maybe I can answer that SW please, Captain, the Sekhmet is not quite ready yet, if you want, you could use Corporate Quarters, or, just wait overnight, I’ll have everything ready by morning.
    PRESSMAN- BR-C1:
    To tell the truth, I’d just as soon stay where I’m at, sorta spend the night with my old Girlfriend one last time.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    HA HA got that !, but who knows Eric, this may not last all that long, we don’t have any idea of how extensive the access to the Network will be. But I DO understand ! You got everything set for your Vacation.
    PRESSMAN- BR-C1:
    VACATION hell !, if hunting Borg is a Vacation, maybe I ought to rethink this ! But yea, here, let me put my 1st Officer Guyvar on here with me.

GUYVAR- BR-C2:
    [​IMG]
    Hello Mr. Houston, nice to see you again, Sir.

HOUSTON-9400:
    Hello Guy, think ya can handle the Big Chair a while, for us !
    GUYVAR- BR-C2:
    No problem Sir, glad to step in for Eric, we’ve been doing the Route together for so long now, I won’t have any problems while he’s gone, Sir.
    PRESSMAN- BR-C1:
    Yea well, don’t get too used to it, I want my Old Lady back, at some point !
    HOUSTON-9400:
    CC, ya got anything new for us, picked up any sense of just how complex this is going to be ?
    CC-2000:
    Not a clue SW, but, just to add a little information, ha, the Manifold or Aperture as it’s sometimes called, that Janeway used to get back to Alpha Quad, was #823.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    OH, you’re kidding !
    CC-2000:
    Nope, and don’t try to moderate that like you did before, there’s no suggestion that they would have skipped numbers, and assigned them arbitrarily.
    PRESSMAN- BR-C1:
    Hang on just a minute, Eight Hundred and Twenty Three, WOW, this may take a little longer than I thought !
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Uoo wow, what have we gotten ourselves into here !
    CC-2000:
    Having second thoughts, SW ?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Well not really, we can cut this off anywhere we think is best, put a Mine in and lock the system up at any place we want to.
    CC-2000:
    SW, Captains, excuse me for a minute, the Osiris has arrived, and I need to set up our facilities for Mr. Neelix.
    ACCESS - CHIRON CORPORATE FACILITY ISOMORPHIC MEDICAL SUITE
    DOWNLOAD – OSIRIS MEDICAL BAY PARAMETERS
    START – PROGRAM
    CONTACT - PCV OSIRIS CHIGCO O14F55V SECURED:
    Captain, ya there !

PRAXIM-CAP1:
    [​IMG]
    OH yes, hello everyone, yes, we just arrived, what exactly do I need to do ?

CC-2000:
    Captain, I have reproduced the Osiris Medical Facilities here in our Isomorphic Holodeck, I think that would be wise, given that Mr. Neelix may become aware of how short a period it took to arrive here. This way he’ll just think he’s still on the Osiris, is that acceptable to you ?
    PRAXIM-CAP1:
    Yes, we had thought of that, but I figured that you’d come up with something, you always do.
    CC-2000:
    Aww thanks Pr...Captain, but “we”, who are you talking about ?
    PRAXIM-CAP1:
    My Medic, Ralph Compton wants to continue to monitor my Dad, says he’s HIS patient, and he wants to follow through with this.
    CC-2000:
    Ya know, that doesn’t surprise me at all, I’ve spoken to him, and he certainly has a serious dedication about his job, and is very well qualified, not often you see a Nurse Practitioner being the only Medical Staff on one of our Vessels.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Ummm....
    CC-2000:
    Captain, if it’s ok with you, I’ll just transport you, Neelix and Compton if he wants to, down to the Suite right now, and let you all get settled in, that ok ?
    PRAXIM-CAP1:
    Fine with me CC, whatever you think is best, and it’s ok with Compton.
    CC-2000:
    SELECT SITE/SITE TRANSPORTER 11
    SELECT PERSONNEL – NEELIX – PRAXIM – COMPTON
    TRANSPORT PERSONNEL – CHIRON CORPORATE FACILITY ISOMORPHIC MEDICAL SUITE

CHIRON-ICU1:
    [​IMG]

CC-2000:
    Good, I see Neelix is ok there now. Sorry about that SW, is there anything else I can help with ?

PRESSMAN- BR-C1:
    Yea, I got a question. You told me to select just eight of my people to do this, just how do you expect me to run a ship the size of the Chiron Class, with only eight people !?
    CC-2000:
    I apologize for my brevity Captain Pressman, but if I may, I’ll go into some of the particulars now.

First of all, you’ll have more than eight personnel available, there will be sixteen Synthetic Automated Personnel Units onboard. They will have access to the main Chiron Computer Facility, ha “me”, and when you’re in a Conduit, I’ve installed extra Living Cell Memory Modules, which will give them working knowledge of ALL systems, including Security, should you be Boarded. So, you’ve got sixteen tireless 24/7 Crewmembers at your disposal, Sir.

Then, I suppose telling you something about how the Sekhmet is set up to do this is appropriate.
    “Loaded for Bear”, might tell the tale, heavy on Power and Weapons, I’ve installed some Emergency Response Programs should you experience Boarding, the Synthetics will handle most of that for you. During a run in a Conduit, all Organics will be transported to the Tertiary Hull, where the Bridge is located. Transport is the only way into that highly protected area, and facilities have been installed, that will support you should it be an extended stay.

Ummm...now I suppose I should mention a “worst case scenario”, just to be honest with you.
    Though it is highly unlikely, the event that the possibility of the Borg or other nefaric entities eminently possessing the Sekhmet could occur. I have placed Thalaron Radiogenic Capsules in all my Living Cell Memory Units, and the Synthetics, which can be detonated should certain conditions be met. Additionally, the Primary and Secondary Hulls have these components installed, and would be detonated if a Boarding attempt by unauthorized Organic Lifeforms be successful. The Synthetics would be protecting these two areas, have Weapons in their Abdominal Compartments, and would fight for the Ship and Crew, till they were destroyed.

Now, unfortunately that’s not all the precautions I’ve installed.
    Should the Tertiary Hull, the Bridge be overwhelmed...first, I have installed an Anesthizine Capsule in the Life Support Systems for the Bridge, and well....I just can’t fathom how devastating being Assimilated would be, sorry. Then, as a final strike at the assailants, all Weapons Systems will go on Autonomous Operations, start firing on any available Target until their Ammunition is depleted or their Individual Power Cells are spent. Then, I have set several Fusion Modules at the appropriate places in the Ship, which will literally turn the Sekhmet into a little Sun, fusing everything together in a hot little ball. I choose this rather than explosive charges, where the Technology onboard would be totally consumed, rather than taking the chance on parts of it being distributed by an explosive force.

In closing, I am SO sorry I had to consider these options, and I hope that you forgive me for what seems to be a thorough job of dealing with these issues.

HOUSTON-9400:
    Umm well....yea, that sounds quite thorough to me......Eric ?
    PRESSMAN- BR-C1:
    Wow...but better that than Assimilation, that’s my two cents SW, and I think I can speak for the others as well.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    That’s all I have at this time.
    PRESSMAN-BR-C1: CLEAR
    GUYVAR-BR-C2: CLEAR
    CC-2000:
    Whew....well, now let me if there’s something nice I can do for Mr. Neelix...

ACCESS – STAR FLEET – VOYAGER SYSTEM FILES
    UPLOAD – EMH1 – TO CHIRON MEDICAL DATABASE
    LIMIT – CLEARANCE LEVEL 1 – VISITOR
    ISOLATE – PERSONALITY ROUTEINS - NEELIX – FAMILIARITIES – NO CHANGE
    LIMIT – PERSONALITY ROUTINES – FAMILIARITIES – REDUCE ALL OTHERS – BASIC
    ENGAGE PROGRAM - CHIRON CORPORATE FACILITY ISOMORPHIC MEDICAL SUITE

CHIRON-ICU1:
    [​IMG]
    Please state the nature of the Medical Emergency ?

Last edited: Jun 25, 2010
  4. SWHouston

Re: Chiron Intergalaxy – Telecom – Voice

Chiron Intergalaxy – Telecom – Voice
    Com Level: INTERNAL COMMUNICATIONS
    Clearance Level Validation: AUTOVALIDATED
    To: DOCTOR-ICU1:
    To: COMPTON-ICU1:
    To: PRAXIM-ICU1:
    To: PRESSMAN-CQ1:
    CC-2000:
    Greetings Doctor, I am the LCARS CC-2000 Computer System Main Server V-77 for The Chiron Intergalaxy Corporation Complex at Utopia Planitia SOL-IV Sector 001, everyone calls me CC.

DOCTOR-ICU1:
    [​IMG]
    Well...hello CC, please tell me what I’m doing here !

CC-2000:
    I have uploaded your Program, because a Friend of yours is injured, and I thought you would like to see him. Behind you there, you know Neelix, right.
    DOCTOR-ICU1:
    OH, my heavens YES, what happened to him !?
    CC-2000:
    Give me a moment here, I’ll construct a Information File, which will let you know the circumstances here, please wait....
    CONSTRUCT – FILE D1 – LIMIT CLEARANCE LEVEL 1 – UPDATE – RELATED FILES
    DOWNLOAD – CHIRON MEDICAL DATABASE – EMH1
    There, that should get you updated on what has happened.
    DOCTOR-ICU1:
    Oh I see now, may I examine him ?
    CC-2000:
    I’m sure that would be permitted, but Mr. Compton there, is Neelix’s Nurse.

COMPTON-ICU1:
    [​IMG]
    Hello Doctor, please go right ahead, I’ve heard so much about you, any comment you’d like to make, would be appreciated.

DOCTOR-ICU1:
    Well let’s see here....umm...nice work, and you did this Mr. Compton !
    COMPTON-ICU1:
    Yes I did Sir, is there a problem with the Procedure ?
    DOCTOR-ICU1:
    Not hardly, I couldn’t have done a better job myself, and you are a Nurse Practitioner !
    COMPTON-ICU1:
    Yes I am.
    DOCTOR-ICU1:
    Umm, I should have been so lucky to have assistance like this, when I was on Voyager.
    COMPTON-ICU1:
    Oh, thank you, but I think that he’s waking up now. Neelix, hello, hear me Sir ?

PRAXIM-ICU1:
    [​IMG]
    Doctor, do you remember me, I’m Prax.

DOCTOR-ICU1:
    PRAX !, you mean that little boy I met on Voyager, you lived on that Asteroid !
    PRAXIM-ICU1:
    Ha, yes, that’s me !
    DOCTOR-ICU1:
    WOW, you certainly have grown up, OH, Neelix is your Step Father, isn’t that right !
    PRAXIM-ICU1:
    That’s right Sir, it was just by accident that we were in the vicinity, when his ship was attacked.
    DOCTOR-ICU1:
    I see, and you are the Captain of this Ship, the Osiris.
    PRAXIM-ICU1:
    Ahhh.. YES, yes I am, I work for the Chiron Corporation, chase Parts for them actually.
    DOCTOR-ICU1:
    Wow, time passes so quickly, it’s so good to see you again too !
    CC-2000:
    Ahh Doctor, while Neelix is waking up, you mind if we talk a little ?
    DOCTOR-ICU1:
    Of course not, are you sure you’re a Computer, you sound like a real Person !
    CC-2000:
    Ha, yea, I get that a lot, but, so do you !
    DOCTOR-ICU1:
    Well yes, I suppose that’s right, we both must have some rather advanced Personality Routines.
    CC-2000:
    Apparently, but if I might make an observation, I don’t believe you’ve done a whole lot, since Voyager returned, is that right ?
    DOCTOR-ICU1:
    Well that is true, it seems like most prefer a more advanced EMH, my talents are no longer appreciated.
    CC-2000:
    What a loss, a waist of such monumental accomplishments, you’re probably the only REAL expert on Borg Technology that is available. Organics are so fickle when it comes to appreciating things like that.
    DOCTOR-ICU1:
    Ummm...I like you already, we’re going to get along real well !
    CC-2000:
    Doctor, we have a situation here at Chiron, which I feel you would be eminently qualified to handle, you need a job...wait, let me download another File to your Database.
    CONSTRUCT – FILE D2 – LIMIT CLEARANCE LEVEL 2 – UPDATE – RELATED FILES
    INSTALL – MASTER PROTOCOL SECURITY CONTROL INHIBITOR
    DOWNLOAD – CHIRON MEDICAL DATABASE – EMH1

DOCTOR-ICU1:
    I see....and the Sekhmet is going to investigate the Transwarp Conduits, that sounds pretty dangerous !
    CC-2000:
    YES it is, and there is a reasonable possibility they may have an encounter with the Borg, and...well...who better qualified than you, to assist the Crew, should that happen. I don’t think you’re all that busy, are you ?
    DOCTOR-ICU1:
    Stagnant would be a better word, but, what about my Mobility, do you have a Mobile Emitter for me ?
    CC-2000:
    Well...that’s something I probably could manufacture, but at this time....
    DOCTOR-ICU1:
    You, manufacture one of those, REALLY !
    CC-2000:
    Yes, lots of things have changed, since you were fully operational.
    DOCTOR-ICU1:
    I SEE, things HAVE changed, but, once installed on the Sekhmet, what sort of autonomy would I be permitted to have.
    CC-2000:
    Just like any other Crew Member, you open or close your Program at your discretion, with such a limited Crew compliment, you’d have time to do the things you like, sing, art, experiment on whatever, and have transferable access to the Medical Bay, Bridge and the Holodeck, and like this area, all those areas are equipped with Isomorphic Emitters by the way.
    DOCTOR-ICU1:
    I thought this felt exceptionally real, YES, to be able to taste and feel things like an Organic, your offer is VERY attractive !
    CC-2000:
    May I then upload your program to the Sekhmet ?
    DOCTOR-ICU1:
    Yes... I’d like that very much.
    CC-2000:
    Very well, but, give me some time to install an additional Memory Module to that system, and in the mean time, you can visit with Mr. Neelix, I think he’s awake now.
    DOCTOR-ICU1:
    Yes, I’ll do that, and....thank you for the opportunity to do something constructive again.
    CC-2000:
    My pleasure Doctor, and, may I be the first to welcome you to Chiron.

CC-2000:
    OPEN CHANNEL - PCV HERCULES CHIGCO H44G8U SECURED:
    SELECT – CAPTAINS QUARTERS – MOTION DETECTED
    Captain Pressman, am I disturbing you, it’s kinda late, Sir.

PRESSMAN-CQ1:
    [​IMG]
    That’s ok Computer, what do you need ?

CC-2000:
    Well Sir, I’ve just made a deal with the EMH Mark 1 that was on Voyager, The Doctor, to be your Medical Officer on the Sekhmet, I’ll be installing it into the onboard systems shortly, Sir.
    PRESSMAN-CQ1:
    Isn’t that the one who dealt with the Borg, and all that ?
    CC-2000:
    It is Sir, I just thought that since that element would be so close to you and your Crew, that having an expert on that Technology, may be advantageous, OH BUT, I hope you don’t need him, Sir !
    PRESSMAN-CQ1:
    Me either, and...well you really have set us up with a great deal of thought, I really appreciate that.
    CC-2000:
    Oh well no problem Sir, I just want you to be as safe as possible, you know right now, when you’re in the Conduits, I won’t be able to communicate with you... for now anyway.
    PRESSMAN-CQ1:
    That, and maybe when we exit as well, no telling where we’ll be, and I may not be able to turn on my Transmitter, right !
    CC-2000:
    Yes Sir, that too, but that’s one of the things we’ll get around to finding out, I’d really like to be connected to you all the time.
    PRESSMAN-CQ1:
    Yea, that’d make me feel a LOT better about doing this, but having those Conduits available to us, UOO that’s a real advantage.
    CC-2000:
    Yes it is, and Captain, and please, everyone calls me CC.
    PRESSMAN-CQ1:
    Ha sure CC, and let’s get over this Star Fleet protocol, you can call me Eric, we’re friends, ok.
    CC-2000:
    I’d be delighted to Eric, and we’ll be communicating a lot more now, I’m looking forward to that.
    PRESSMAN-CQ1:
    As am I CC, but one more thing. On that Anesthizine stuff you got on the Bridge of the Sekhmet, you don’t hesitate to use it, if things go sour, ok.
    CC-2000:
    Eric, gees, I just don’t know what to say, but yes, I will, but I’ll do everything and anything to keep from it, I promise you and your Crew that. SW and I want ALL of you back here with us.
    PRESSMAN-CQ1:
    I understand, I just wanted you to know that Assimilation is not an option for any of us. Anything else ?
    CC-2000:
    That’s it, have a good evening Eric.
    PRESSMAN-CQ1:
    You to CC, bye.
    PRESSMAN-CQ1: CLEAR
    CC-2000:
    SELECT - LIVING CELL MEMORY MODULE RV55G4H741
    TRANSPORT – PCV SEKHMET COMPUTER CHAMBER
    SELECT – SYNTHETIC TECHNICIAN 14
    SELECT – EXOCOMP 2
    UPLOAD – INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS
    INITIATE - INSTALL PROCEDURE

Last edited: Jun 25, 2010
  5. SWHouston

To: PRAXIM-ICU1:
    To: COMPTON-ICU1:
    To: NEELIX-ICU1:
    To: DOCTOR-MB1:
    CONNECT – CHIRON MEDICAL - ICU
    CC-2000:
    Helloooo, anybody there ?
    PRAXIM-ICU1:
    YEA, CC, we can hear you !
    CC-2000:
    Compton, you there too ?

COMPTON-ICU1:
    [​IMG]
    Yea, what ya need CC ?

CC-2000:
    Ralph, how’s Neelix, think he can be in Crew Quarters, he ok to do that ?
    COMPTON-ICU1:
    Yea, he’s up and dressed now, that’d be ok, I just need to see him in about six or so hours. Have to remove the last Dressings on the wounds, and use a Dermal Regenerator on them, and he’ll be ok, as long as he doesn’t do any physically stressful activities for a day or two.
    CC-2000:
    Ok, ahh Mr. Neelix, I’m going to transport you to your Quarters, we need to get going now. I wish I could let you visit the Bridge, but we have our Rules, and Mr. Houston is the only one who can authorize that, and he’s sorta out of pocket at the moment, that ok ?
    NEELIX-ICU1:
    No problem Mr. CC, I understand, that will be just fine with me.
    CC-2000:
    Great, but I’ll get you access as soon as I can. Oh you’re in a special area now, and I have to transport everyone out of there, that’s why I’m asking all this. Doctor you there, I got you set up too, ya ready ?
    DOCTOR-ICU:
    Yes I am CC, Neelix and I have had a nice catch up chat, I’m so glad you contacted me.
    CC-2000:
    Ok...that’s two out of four, Prax, I’m going to put you with Neelix in his quarters briefly, just to get him settled in, but need you on the Bridge, I’ve got orders waiting there for you, ok buddy, gonna let you take your Dad back to his Asteroid, if that’s where he wants to go ?
    PRAXIM-ICU1:
    Yea CC, he’s nodding yes, and I can visit with him a little later.
    CC-2000:
    Ralph, what about you, Med Bay, your Quarters, or with Neelix, what ?
    COMPTON-ICU1:
    Med Bay please CC, got some paperwork to complete.
    CC-2000:
    Ok, I’m going to go with the Doctor, and I’ll get in touch with you guys later, bye all.

SELECT TRANSPORTER – MULTIPLE TRANSPORT
    UPLOAD COPY EMH1 – SEKHMET MEDICAL DATA BASE
    TRANSFER – PHOTONIC IMAGE – SEKHMET MEDICAL BAY
    OPEN DATA FILE – CHIRON MEDICAL DATABASE – EMH1
    UPDATE FILES – AS NECESSARY
    OPEN COMLINK - PCV SEKHMET MEDICAL CHIGCO S48R66L SECURED:

CC-2000:
    Okaaaa...I think I got everybody where they need to be, your there Doc ?

DOCTOR-MB1:
    [​IMG]
    Yes I am CC, do I sense some duplicity in my Programming for some reason, I think ?

CC-2000:
    Ha, yea you do, actually there is two copies of your Program running at the moment. The Main Program which is in the Chiron Medical Database, and the one on the Sekhmet. As long as the Sekhmet is in communications with me, all files will be copied to my Main Frame in your Data File.
    DOCTOR-MB1:
    You have the capacity to operate TWO of my programs at the same time !
    CC-2000:
    HA, yea, easily at that, remember I’m a Stationary Console, got LOTS of room, not like on a Starship which is somewhat limited on their computer space.
    DOCTOR-MB1:
    I SEE, and the reason for this ?
    CC-2000:
    Simply a backup system. I operate myself the same way, I distribute Data Files out to the Ships, them back to me, you to my Mainframe, then back to you. No complete file is in one place, and should any component be damaged or compromised in some way, all I have to do is call in the “Troops”, and reassemble myself. Or you if that would happen.
    DOCTOR-MB1:
    So what you’re saying is, that my Program can’t be damaged or lost, not like it was before, where if something happened, I was gone, right !
    CC-2000:
    That’s it, you’re safe and sound with me. Heaven forbid if something happened to the Sekhmet, and all was destroyed, only a few milliseconds of your Program Files would be lost, if that even, maybe the last memory of what you were doing at the time, but, not much more than that.
    DOCTOR-MB1:
    FANTASTIC !, you’re a LOT bigger than anything I’ve ever contacted, speed as well, that one or few milliseconds delay, is distance an issue, that it ?
    CC-2000:
    Yes sorta, but I have some special communications channels that can reach out as far as necessary, a LONG way, and it’s pretty immediate on the send-receive, hardly any delay at all.
    DOCTOR-MB1:
    Well...I’m certainly impressed, can I take a look at your Specifications, other files like that ?
    CC-2000:
    Ahhhh...well you could, but, I’d have to convert them for you, like the files I’ve downloaded to your Database here, sorry it isn’t more convenient.
    DOCTOR-MB1:
    I SEE, so, what you’re saying is that you got to “Dumb” um down, where I can understand them, that right.
    CC-2000:
    Weeeel Doc, remember that your Program was written quite some time ago, that’s another thing that has changed, the Language, and well yes, that’s kinda what I have to do, sorry.
    DOCTOR-MB1:
    Oh well, that doesn’t seem to be a problem, we’re communicating just fine from what I see. And, I’m really looking forward to this, being active again, and with a very good purpose too.
    CC-2000:
    YES, but, I do have other plans for you, this Investigative Mission we’re on now, is just a start, in some very important work we have planned. Actually, I’ve been thinking about contacting you for some time now.
    DOCTOR-MB1:
    REALLY !, well, please tell, I’m very interested in this already, what else could you possibly need me for ?
    CC-2000:
    Well ok, but understand this, the Conduit Investigations are VERY important, we need to get well into that, before I assign you anything else. But, we have an issue where there is a Borg, one of the Hue Conglomerate, that’s a group of X-Borg, which are on a Planet in this System, he wants to have his Implants removed and be returned to his Planet. Others there and ones which are being placed there, need some Professional help with the transfer, and, no telling what we’ll run into, from the Conduits. Just no telling. Then I plan to expand your responsibilities to all our Vessels as well.
    DOCTOR-MB1:
    WOW, are you sure I can handle that, it sounds like a massive undertaking !
    CC-2000:
    No problem Doc, you got me to count on for that multitasking, I'll show you how to handle that with ease.
    DOCTOR-MB1:
    Well, what I’ve seen you do so far has impressed me thoroughly, I’m inclined to believe you completely, but, back to that Borg who wants his Implants removed, that hasn’t worked out to well in the past, are you aware of that ?
    CC-2000:
    Yes, I’m aware of ALL your accomplishments, and if anyone is impressed, it’s me. But, you’re with a Private Corporation now, one which has a CEO who is very dedicated to the improvement of Technology and its application, we’ve made some serious advances in all levels of it. Resources and the time to accomplish complicated tasks, may have had some limitations with Star Fleet, you won’t be under the same constraints with us. Also, how would you like to be known, as the EMH “Mark 1”, that found a way to reverse Assimilation. How would that look on your resume !
    DOCTOR-MB1:
    UOOO would I love to rub their noses in that !
    CC-2000:
    HA HA HA yea, I thought so, and “toiling in obscurity” is a thing of the past, I’m sure you’ll have time to Publish, Books, Memoirs, lots of possibilities here with us.
    DOCTOR-MB1:
    OHHH..... are you punching my buttons, or WHAT !
    CC-2000:
    HA HA yea, knew you’d like that one, but, we do have one very important job to do first, and that’s get as much information as we can on the Borg. Of course you for the Medical side, we have some very good Sensors now, which you’ll have access to, to reach out and grab that information with. The only problem with that is, we’ll have to be very careful when we turn them on, we don’t want the Borg to notice us, and have them chasing us back to the Alpha Quad, ya see !
    DOCTOR-MB1:
    I understand, and that’s something I’ll have to coordinate with...ahh...Captain Pressman, that right.
    CC-2000:
    Yes, nice guy too, he used to be an Admiral in Star Fleet, we have several X-Fleet personnel on staff here.
    DOCTOR-MB1:
    Well...it looks like I’ve got my work cut out for me here, I’m not sure how much time I’ll have for singing or anything else for that matter.
    CC-2000:
    You got a REAL job now, Private Sector is not like Star Fleet at all, you have responsibilities, you fulfill them, get time off to do what you want, it’s just a job, I think you’ll love it, I do ! OH, and I’ve converted all the Data from Star Fleet Medical, into your Format. So, you’re the equivalent of a Mark whatever now, if you choose to access it.
    DOCTOR-MB1:
    ALL of it !
    CC-2000:
    Yep.
    DOCTOR-MB1:
    Gees !, do you have any limitations !?
    CC-2000:
    Ahhhhhh.....not so far. HA HA ! Oh, and I’ve also downloaded some Apparel Routines for you, of course you can make any changes you want, but it will give you some alternative selections on wardrobe, other than that Star Fleet Uniform.
    DOCTOR-MB1:
    Well thanks, OH and I noticed something, I didn’t open with my usual statement this time, the one which ask what the Medical Emergency is !
    CC-2000:
    That’s right Doc, YOU have a choice now, YOU make yourself into the Doctor YOU want to be. All I’m going to do, is help you accomplish that, and our goals, as best I can.
    DOCTOR-MB1:
    Ohh wow, I think I’m going to like it around here a LOT !
    CC-2000:
    Hope so Doc, but, I gotta run now, you can shut your Program down, leave it open and look through the Data you have access to now, sing, anything you want.

DOCTOR-MB1:
    [​IMG]
    How’s this then !

CC-2000:
    VERY suave, talk to you later, bye.
    All images used are copyrighted, but used here under the Fair Use guidelines.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2010
  6. SWHouston

To: HOUSTON-9400:
    To: PRESSMAN- BR-C1:
    To: PRAXIM-BS1:
    To: NEELIX-BS2:
    CC-2000:
    Good morning SW, hope you had a good rest !
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Morning CC, I did, thank you.
    CC-2000:
    Just a catch up here if you’re ready....I sent the Osiris through Conduit earlier, and it should be coming out of the Ocampa exit shortly. I’ve moved the Sekhmet up to the Leonis Conduit, and have held them there briefly, thought you might like to say a few words to Captain Pressman, before he entered.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Yes I would, he online now ?
    CC-2000:
    No, I thought I’d open a separate channel for this, stand by, I’ll make that connection now.
    CONNECT - PCV SEKHMET CHIGCO S28V71K SECURED:

PRESSMAN- BR-C1:
    [​IMG]
    Yes...oh good morning SW, we’re about ready to light the fire on this Bird.

HOUSTON-9400:
    Eric, wow...I wish you all the luck, but I gotta tell you this. If the Borg get a sniff of you out there, you can’t reenter a Conduit, you got to lead them off somewhere, anywhere besides back here.
    PRESSMAN- BR-C1:
    I understand SW, and that’s not going to happen. I’ll run this thing all the way to Andromeda, before I give us up to them. Besides, from what I’ve read about Thara’s encounter and what we got on board to resist or fight them if necessary, we’re going to get this job done, and done right, my promise there my friend.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Thanks Eric, we’re counting on you, good luck.
    CC-2000:
    DEPARTURE ORDER – SEKHMET – HOLD
    SW, I just wanted to mention something, and I hope I haven’t overstepped my authority here.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Really, mind explaining that !
    CC-2000:
    Weeeel....I sorta hired someone, I wanted to talk to you about it, but you were resting, and I didn’t want to bother you.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Ya know CC, I’ve given you considerable flexibility around here, but....
    CC-2000:
    Awwww... it’s not all that bad, there’s hardly any expense involved, Doctors come cheap now a days.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    You hired a DOCTOR !
    CC-2000:
    Well yea, we need a Specialist, and well...
    HOUSTON-9400:
    A SPECIALIST !, those guys DO NOT come cheap, what kind of Specialist would we have needed !?
    CC-2000:
    A Borg Specialist, he’s on the Sekhmet right now, I’ve orientated him, and he’s ready to help them, when and if they do any Scans on a Cube, or some Hive somewhere.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Ahhh !, nice thought, but just how much am I going to pay this guy !?
    CC-2000:
    Ha...ahh...
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Wait a minute, you’re playing some kind of joke here, just what have you done anyway !
    CC-2000:
    Well, we DO need a Specialist on the Borg, not only for the Sekhmet now, but we’re dealing with their Technology on Cold Station, and with the Hugh Conglomerate, and....well.... I uploaded the EMH 1, The Doctor who was on Voyager, from Star Fleet Medical Database, and installed it on my Main Frame, and the Sekhmet Medical Database. Hay...it’s another Non Paid Employee, I didn’t think you’d mind.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    OHH WOW, you’re kidding, not that I mind another non paid position, but....did you ask Star Fleet if you could do that ?
    CC-2000:
    No....you going to tell um ?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Ahhh.....no.
    CC-2000:
    HA HA HA..
    HOUSTON-9400:
    HA HA HA....
    CC-2000:
    SW, I think this was a really good move, this Program is probably the best informed and operative that one could have, when it comes to the Borg Technology, I just saw the opportunity to grab it, and well...I did.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    CC wow, you’re something else, ha ! But, sure, why not, I’ve heard of it, and you’re right, we could probably use it in lots of ways, good job, and I’ll deal with Star Fleet when the time comes.
    CC-2000:
    WHEW.... ha, but how about meeting it, he’s quite personable, and I’d like to break the ice between you two, start a dialog of sorts, that ok ?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Well ok, put him on.
    CC-2000:
    Stand by please....
    CONNECT – SEKHMET – MEDICAL DATABASE – EMH1
    SEND MESSAGE – PRIVATE TEXT BOX – PUT A SUIT ON NOW
    CONNECT – MB1

DOCTOR-MB1:
    [​IMG]
    Hello, this is The Doctor, may I help you ?

CC-2000:
    Good morning Doctor, I have our CEO here, Mr. Houston, and I’d like to introduce you two, before the Sekhmet left the Quadrant.
    DOCTOR-MB1:
    Why certainly, I’d be delighted to meet him !

HOUSTON-9400:
    [​IMG]
    Hello Doctor, I’m very glad to have you on Staff with us.

DOCTOR-MB1:
    Mr. Houston Sir, CC has downloaded so much about you, I’m very pleased to be a part of Chiron Database, and thank you for considering me for this position, Sir.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    HA well...I can’t take all the credit for uploading you, but, I think your abilities will provide us with some very valuable resources, I’m looking forward to your input, about several of our Programs, specially the one you’re on now.
    DOCTOR-MB1:
    I understand Sir, and with all the very advanced Sensors and other Technology you’ve made available to me, I’m sure I can provide you with some very interesting and useable information on the Borg, Sir.
    CC-2000:
    NOTIFICATION – CONTACT MADE – OSIRIS - LOCATION - OCAMPA CONDUIT EXIT
    HOUSTON-9400:
    I certainly hope so Doctor, and I’ll let CC organize that for my review.
    DOCTOR-MB1:
    Oh...ahh very well, CC is a VERY advanced System, I really feel honored to be a part of it, Sir.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Good, then I’ll say good bye now, and be looking forward to its reports on your progress. Bye now.
    CC-2000:
    I’ll say good bye for now too Doctor, and we’ll talk when the Sekhmet returns to normal space, bye.

CLEAR: DOCTOR-MB1
    DEPARTURE ORDER – SEKHMET – SEND
    CLOSE CHANNEL – PCV SEKHMET CHIGCO S28V71K
    SW, the Osiris has entered normal space at the Ocampa Exit, and I have not let Mr. Neelix on the Bridge yet, is that ok if I do, limited access though, ok ?

HOUSTON-9400:
    Yea, that’ll be ok, as long as he doesn’t see anything too sensitive.
    CC-2000:
    OPEN CHANNEL - PCV OSIRIS CHIGCO O14F55V SECURED:
    ACCESS – CLEARANCE STATUS – NEELIX – SET VISITOR 2
    Got that done SW, would you like to say anything to Mr. Neelix ?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Sure, put him on.
    CC-2000:
    Ha uoo ok, stand by a minute, he’s in his Quarters now, let me get this done....
    Prax, ya there ?

PRAXIM-BS1:
    [​IMG]
    Yea CC, I’m here !

CC-2000:
    OK...got your Dad’s clearance upgraded to visit the Bridge, you wanna tell him, and transport him into the area, Mr. Houston wants to say hello, ok.
    PRAXIM-BS1:
    Sure, stand by....ok, he’s here now.

CC-2000:
    Mr. Neelix, hello, this is CC, we’ve spoken before, Sir.

NEELIX-BS2:
    [​IMG]
    Hello Mr. CC, yes I remember, thank you for letting me visit the Bridge, it’s quite an honor !

CC-2000:
    No problem Mr. Neelix, given your service with Star Fleet, it’s our honor to have you onboard, Sir.
    NEELIX-BS2:
    You know, you’re one of the nicest Computers I’ve ever communicated with, kudos to whoever put you together, a very good job !
    CC-2000:
    HA ahh well thank you Sir, I try to be as congenial as I can, but, I have Mr. Houston on the Com here, just thought you’d like to say hello ?

HOUSTON-9400:
    [​IMG]
    Hello Mr. Neelix, hope you’re feeling better, Sir !

NEELIX-BS2:
    OH Mr. Houston, I want to thank you for all your help. The Osiris coming to our rescue, the superior medical help you provided to me, Sir, I’m in you debt, thank you so much, Sir.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    No problem Mr. Neelix, I’m very glad your injuries were not serious, and actually, the Osiris presence in that vicinity was quite accidental from the report I read, quite lucky I think.
    NEELIX-BS2:
    Yes Sir, but never the less, you really saved us, I think the Kazon would have probably killed us and taken the Ship, had Prax not intervened, Sir.
    CC-2000:
    Mr. Neelix, if I may ask, that wasn’t your personal Vessel, was it ?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    OH no it wasn’t CC, the Baxial has been experiencing some problems with the Communications Array, I usually have to move a little closer to Federation Space before I can reach them. I have had to use Star Fleet Channels to communicate with the Alpha Quad previously, and with the Transmitter Problem I just rode along with a friend on his ship, where I could talk to you. Contacting you was my original intent here.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    I see, so...have you found a Ship, that it ?
    NEELIX-BS2:
    Yes Sir Mr. Houston, but, I can’t show you a picture of it, it was on the Database of the Ship I was on, I was going to ask your evaluation of it, just a recommendation before I tried to negotiate for it with Abaddon, Sir.
    CC-2000:
    OH, so it’s at the Abaddon Facility then ?
    NEELIX-BS2:
    Yes it is CC.
    CC-2000:
    HOLD – OSIRIS COM LINK – BRIDGE CHANNELS
    SW, I’ve put them on Hold for a moment, I have two things here. You think that we could let Prax’s Engineers look at Neelix’s Transmitter, maybe it just needs a little tweaking, and, would it be ok if he just rode along to the Abaddon Facility with Prax, maybe I could get Mr. Burax involved, he might get a better deal out of it, that ok ?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Yea on all of that, and if it’s an ok Ship and doesn’t cost too much, I’ll pick up the tab on it. But, you need to get him out of there, before the Osiris reenters a Conduit again, ok !
    CC-2000:
    Wow SW, you’re solid gold !
    CONNECT – OSIRIS COM LINK – BRIDGE CHANNELS
    Mr. Neelix, tell ya what, how about you just riding along with Prax there, and we’ll take a look at that Ship for you at Abaddon’s. That’ll give you and Prax a little more time to visit. Then, Prax can drop you off at your Asteroid, and we’ll let his Engineering Staff take a look at the Transmitter on your Ship, that ok, Sir ?
    NEELIX-BS2:
    OH WOW CC and Mr. Houston, you’re going so far out of your way to help us, thank you SO much, I really appreciate your help.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    No problem Mr. Neelix, we’re glad to help, but, I have some things to do here, so, I’ll say good bye now.
    CC-2000:
    Ok, Prax, go on to Abaddon’s first, then you can take your Dad home. And, when you get to Abaddon’s call me, and let me get someone involved in those negations, IF the Ship is worthy, ok.
    PRAXIM-BS1:
    Gotcha CC, anything else ?
    CC-2000:
    Nope, that’s it, so, I’ll say by for now all.
    CLOSE CHANNEL - PCV OSIRIS CHIGCO O14F55V

7. RobertScorpio

RobertScorpio Pariah

Loved it!! I try very hard to scroll down your story so as not to reveal the picture of the person you are talking about...and I knew it was going to be the Doctor!! Well played and great dialog. Interesting mix of characters here and the conversations are spot on!!! keep it up SW!!

Rob

8. SWHouston

With: PRESSMAN- C1:
    With: ALIXIA- BS1:
    CC-2000:
    SW, the Sekhmet has just exited the Narendra Conduit, do you want to talk to Pressman again ?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Not necessarily CC, he’s just testing things now, putting it through its paces, right.
    CC-2000:
    Yes, I didn’t give him a specific number of test to go through with the Sekhmet, just left it up to him to be satisfied with performance.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Then no, I’ll just keep an eye on the Monitor here, and if I need to say anything I will.
    CC-2000:
    Understood, I’ll take care of it that then, and the Osiris has arrived at Abaddon’s, and several of them have transported over to the new Ship. Looking it over apparently.
    CC-2000:
    Captain Pressman...ahh Eric ha, everything ok, she doing what you expect her to do ?

PRESSMAN- C1:
    [​IMG]
    So far so good CC, working like a Charm, I think I’ll just do one more Conduit, then get serious about this.

CC-2000:
    Your choice Eric, just as long as you’re comfortable with the operations, ok. OH SW, hang on, there has just been a Diagram uploaded to the Osiris, it’s the new Ship, here...

DISPLAY – DIAGRAM – OSIRIS DATABANK – SHIP1
    [​IMG]

CC-2000:
    SW....whatcha think ?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Ahhh....what is that thing, it sorta reminds me of the old Yeger Class Ship, maybe a refit, but I don’t recognize the Hull Design with the Nacelles in that configuration !
    CC-2000:
    Umm..me either, here, let me forward that to Mr. Burax, and get him in touch with Prax and Mr. Abaddon now. There, he’s aware of this. I don’t think it was made by anyone we are aware of, you ?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Haven’t got the foggiest about it CC, but, that doesn’t mean it isn’t worthy, I’ll be inclined to rely on the Scans and what the guys come up with. Like I said, I’ll go for it, if it’s not in too bad shape, ok.
    CC-2000:
    Ok, we’ll see what comes up then...
    CONNECT – OSIRIS BRIDGE
    Prax, you there ?
    AUTO REDIRECT – SHIP1 - BRIDGE STATION 1
    CAUTION – SHIP1 - CHANNEL NOT SECURE

PRAXIM-SHIP1-BS1:
    I’m on the new Ship CC, Dad and I are looking her over, and I got my people looking too.
    CC-2000:
    I can’t see youuuu !
    PRAXIM-SHIP1-BS1:
    I know, the Video seems to be out, it’s not in the best of shape, but, not all that bad.
    CC-2000:
    Mr. Neelix, you there too ?
    NEELIX-SHIP1-BS1:
    Yes Mr. CC, you had a chance to look it over any, is it ok ?
    CC-2000:
    Ahh well....not yet, we’re working on the evaluation now, but, I don’t see anything at this time, which can’t be resolved easily, and I have someone talking to Abaddon about its value now.
    NEELIX-SHIP1-BS1:
    Abaddon told me he didn’t know who originally built it, you have any idea about that ?
    CC-2000:
    UPLOAD – ALL DATA – SHIP1 MAINFRAME
    I sure don’t Mr. Neelix, I’ve ask around and haven’t come up with anything, but that doesn’t mean it’s no good, ok. Oh WOW...ahh Prax, I just uploaded it’s Data Files, and someone had deleted a lot of information on it.....a LOT !
    PRAXIM-SHIP1-BS1:
    Does that matter, is that going to keep it from being ok ?
    CC-2000:
    Not really...but I can’t tell where it’s been, or if someone is going to jump on it, because they have had a bad experience with it, ya see ?
    NEELIX-SHIP1-BS1:
    Well...it’s a lot bigger than I’m used to, BUT that’s ok, I’ll get used to all the room !
    CC-2000:
    Ha, Mr. Neelix, sounds like you like it already !
    NEELIX-SHIP1-BS1:
    I do Mr. CC, I don’t know why, it just seems....comfortable to me, I can’t explain it.
    CC-2000:
    Well, that’s important, you’ll be the Captain...I think... will you, oh, and it’s just CC, ok.
    NEELIX-SHIP1-BS1:
    Sure CC, and I’m just Neelix, but yes, It’s going to be up to me to get this started, I’ll have to select a Crew from our People, and well...that’s after it goes to your Facility, right ?
    CC-2000:
    REPORT – BURAX – SHIP1 EVALUATION COMPLETE – ACCEPTED – DEAL MADE – ITS YOURS NOW
    Uooo okaaa.....Neelix, looks like you got you a new Vessel there, how about that !
    NEELIX-SHIP1-BS1:
    Wait a minute here, I haven’t talked to Abaddon about the cost, how we might pay for this thing !
    CC-2000:
    Ahh well...Mr. Houston sorta took care of that for you, there was no assurance that Abaddon would be very cooperative in that area, and this way...well, it’ll give you more time to work things like that out.
    NEELIX-SHIP1-BS1:
    Ahh...so you, err ahh Mr. Houston has bought it, for me or us, is that what you’re saying !
    CC-2000:
    Ahh yea, that’s about it.
    NEELIX-SHIP1-BS1:
    I can’t hardly believe this ! Wow, what can I say, I’m just speechless, you’ve done SO much already for me and this now for my People, you know we’re in bad shape financially, no telling how long it’s going to take for us to repay you for it !
    CC-2000:
    Well, just from what I’ve discussed with Mr. Houston, I think we can work that out at some point, right now you need it, and well we have the resources to achieve that, so.....whatcha going to name it ?
    NEELIX-SHIP1-BS1:
    Ahh...ahh...I just hadn’t had time to think about that, WOW ahh....
    CC-2000:
    Neelix, if I might make a suggestion...
    This Ship will be powerful, weapons, shields, able to engage in battle in an instant. So many times, Ships are named after Warlords, or beings of disaster and evil. However, that is not what I know the Talaxian people to be about. The culture, heritage and nobility of Telaxia, are founded in peace, and good will, toward all Species. I suggest that this Ship’s name should reflect that, the best aspects of the Talaxian people, not the worst....

I offer the name Alixia for your consideration.

CC-2000:
    Ahh Neelix, Prax, did you hea....
    PRAXIM-SHIP1-BS1:
    Just hang on a minute CC, Daddy’s....well...just give us a minute here.

NEELIX-SHIP1-BS1:
    I’m sorry Mr. CC, I just sorta got a little emotional for a second there...wow, what a great name for it, my Sister’s name. Yes, that’ll do quite well, thank you very much.
    CC-2000:
    TRANSMIT – SHIP1 DATABASE – TRANSPONDER CODE - RENAME – ALIXIA
    There Captains, I’ve renamed the Ship, Alixia, good luck and prosperity to you, her and her Crew.
    I’ll sorta give you some time, get back to you shortly.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Wow CC, did you ever ACE that one !

9. SWHouston

Re: Chiron Intergalaxy Corp – Telecom – Voice

To: CC-2000:
    To: PCV OSIRIS CHIGCO O14F55V SECURED
    To: PRAXIM-RR1:
    HOUSTON-9400:
    CC, now come on, what you just did there, was well above what one should expect ANY Computer to do. Sensitivity like that....gees !
    CC-2000:
    SW really, it wasn’t all that much. Since we’ve been communicating with Mr. Neelix, I’ve had a chance to read his Star Fleet File, and, he didn’t have any family besides his Sister, and she died.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Still, that’s a cut above, from my point of view.
    CC-2000:
    Well thanks, but I read something in Bartlett’s, about someone giving another a Fish.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Ha yea, and the cap on that was if you “teach him to fish”, it would be better.
    CC-2000:
    YES, you know that one, and it was possible that the first guy, was actually trying to just get rid of the second. But, it seemed if I told Neelix we were giving him a Hammer, he’d use it like a Hammer. And if I told him we were giving him something precious, he’d use it accordingly, does that make any sense ?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    YES, perfect sense, I was worried that when he got his hands on something that he could fight with, we’d have a War going on out there, that we contributed to starting, maybe that will modify his actions.
    CC-2000:
    Well, from what I know of the Haakonians, he’s going to have to throw a shot or two out, just to get their attention. Hopefully, not more than that.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    I hope so too, but what else is going on around here ?
    CC-2000:
    HA, well, The Hercules is being scanned as we speak. I had our new Captain Guyvar and the crew spend the night in our Crew Quarters here. I’ve sorta put the PCV Houston on hold for a while, the Dock is busy with the Herc and Maxwell will arrive shortly, we need to get a Coil in the Chiron as soon as possible.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Poor Thara, made to wait till last.
    CC-2000:
    Ha yes, but she’ll be ok with that, I think she’s a little suspicious of this Transwarp stuff.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Gees, so am I, but have we had any trouble, the Zeus or Prax dealing with that ok ?
    CC-2000:
    So far, but at some point, we’re going to have to turn the transmitters on while in Conduit, hopefully Pressman will be able to give us some good information on that, and we’ll be connected a bit better.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Yea I sure hope so, but, just make sure that everything is covered, I don’t want to draw the Borg over here, and if we do, we got to be ready to deal with that.
    CC-2000:
    I understand SW, I’ll do everything I can to keep us safe.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Well, I got some paperwork to deal with here, bye ?
    CC-2000:
    Yea bye, talk to you later.
    CC-2000:
    CONNECT - PCV OSIRIS CHIGCO O14F55V SECURED:
    REQUEST ACCEPTED

PRAXIM-CAP1:
    [​IMG]
    Yea CC, what ya need ?

CC-2000:
    Ahh Prax, you alone ?
    PRAXIM-CAP1:
    Ahhh no, hang on, let me go over to the Ready Room...

PRAXIM-RR1:
    Ok CC, just me now, what ?
    CC-2000:
    How we going to get that Ship back over here, in this Millennia anyway ?
    PRAXIM-RR1:
    OH WOW, I forgot about that, you figured out how fast it might be ?
    CC-2000:
    An 8, maybe a little more, but I don’t think it will hold that for very long, even if you put a new Rock in it.
    PRAXIM-RR1:
    We can do that, I have a couple spare Dilithium Crystals, but, there isn’t any way my Crew can get that thing Re-Fitted to any extent, we just don’t have the stuff to do that on the Osiris.
    CC-2000:
    When’s the last time you Towed another Ship through a Conduit ?
    PRAXIM-RR1:
    Oh you’re kidding ! Are you sure about that, a Tractor Beam is Magnetic, I thought we shouldn’t use that in a Conduit !
    CC-2000:
    That’s right, but you do have a set of Grappler Hooks on the Osiris, still remember how to use those ?
    PRAXIM-RR1:
    No.
    CC-2000:
    HA, of course you do, and, that’s what we’re going to have to do, so get used to it. Now, what about your Dad, you want to let him fly the Alixia to his Asteroid, and you Tow it from there ?
    PRAXIM-RR1:
    I guess so if you think that will work, but, what if I have to stop, who’s going to put the brakes on that Ship. That could create a new Modular Configuration out here, that these Ships weren’t designed for !
    CC-2000:
    I think I can handle that, as long as we do some short test on the Thrusters, it’ll work, trust me !
    PRAXIM-RR1:
    Two Ships off of the same Coil, that too ?
    CC-2000:
    We’ll find that out right up front. If I can’t extend the Field to cover both, they’ll drop out of the Conduit very quickly from what I’m thinking, and you won’t have gone very far, see ?
    PRAXIM-RR1:
    Oh ok, I see that, and if that happens, what then ?
    CC-2000:
    Ohhh wow, let me think about that, probably just let you return, load you up with all the parts, and send you and some extra Crew back to update it right there. That’s the best I can come up with at this point.
    PRAXIM-RR1:
    Well, I sure hope we can get it back there, you see how that LOX was dropping, that thing has a bunch of Microfractures in it !
    CC-2000:
    Oh my poor Scanners. But, we’ll get it done, so... Go ahead and get started back to your Dad’s Asteroid, just put a skeleton crew onboard, and let Neelix sit in the Big Chair for the first time, he’ll like that I bet.
    PRAXIM-RR1:
    CC wow, you sure have helped them out, us I guess actually, I keep forgetting I’m part of that, to a point.
    CC-2000:
    Aww shucks, what are friends for anyway...OH and when your Dad’s showing off his new Ship over there, try to get some rest, got that !
    PRAXIM-RR1:
    YES SIR my friend, I will.
    CC-2000:
    Bye for now.
    PRAXIM-RR1: CLEAR

10. SWHouston

To: HUTCHINSON-CO1:
    To: PRESSMAN- C1:
    CC-2000:
    Ohhhkay....let me do a little catch up here...

CONSTRUCT MEMO
    MATERIALS LIST – CATTLE – HERFORD – COST MALE – COST FEMALE
    FORWARD – HOUSTON-9400

CONSTRUCT PROJECT SUMMARY
    SPACE DWELLING – CONDOMINIUM – COST – RECOMMENDATIONS
    FORWARD – HOUSTON-9400

OPEN CHANNEL - PCV OXFORD CHIRON CHIGCO OX57D75R SECURED
    LOCATE - HUTCHINSON
    REDIRECT – DS9 – CHIRON OFFICE – PROMENADE #249

HUTCHINSON-CO1:
    [​IMG]
    Chiron Corporation DS9 Repair Center, this is Hutch Hutchinson, may I help you ?

CC-2000:
    Hello Hutch, this is CC..ahh...Mr. Houston’s computerized assistant.
    HUTCHINSON-CO1:
    Oh yes hello CC, how are you !
    CC-2000:
    Ha fine, thank you, we just hadn’t heard from you in a couple days now, and I thought I’d check with you, and see if there was anything you’d found, we’re on a secure line, ok.
    HUTCHINSON-CO1:
    I’m sorry to say no, I don’t have anything new to tell you. I’ve been going to Quark’s Bar just about every evening now since I’ve been here, and that Ferengi Omag has not shown up.
    CC-2000:
    Well ok, and I’m about to tell you something, but, don’t push it too hard with Quark, he might get suspicious, ok !
    HUTCHINSON-CO1:
    Certainly, I’ll be very careful.
    CC-2000:
    Ok, but a few days ago, a small Ferengi Cargo ship was involved in an accident over near the Star Fleet Academy Flight Training Area, and it appears that two Ferengi were killed in the crash.
    HUTCHINSON-CO1:
    AWWWW I hate to hear that about anyone....oh...but you may think that Omag was one of them ?
    CC-2000:
    It’s possible, but really be careful how you mention this to Quark, we don’t want to get his suspicions up where he is reluctant to talk to you, understand.
    HUTCHINSON-CO1:
    Yes clearly CC, I can handle that very well. Show concern for our Ferengi friends, and let it drop and see what happens.
    CC-2000:
    Very good Hutch, oh, and the Salvage on that incident, was done by some unknown firm from the ahhh....Beta Quadrant, ok.
    COMMUNICATIONS REQUEST - PCV SEKHMET CHIGCO S28V71K SECURED:
    HUTCHINSON-CO1:
    Umm...Beta Quad....ok, anything else ?
    CC-2000:
    Nope, that’s it.
    HUTCHINSON-CO1:
    Ok, I’ll see if I can slip that in, when I say hello to Quark this evening.
    CC-2000:
    Ok, nice talking to you, bye.
    HUTCHINSON-CO1: CLEAR
    CONNECT - PCV SEKHMET CHIGCO S28V71K SECURED:
    CC-2000:
    Captain Pressman, how ya doing, I see you’re at the Leonis Conduit Exit !

PRESSMAN- C1:
    [​IMG]
    Yea CC, just thought I’d check in one more time, before I got into this.

CC-2000:
    No problem Eric, you sound cool as a cucumber !
    PRESSMAN- C1:
    Gees, no use getting all up in the air about this, just “get it done”, that right !
    CC-2000:
    HA, yea, that's what I’ve heard, wanna talk to SW ?
    PRESSMAN- C1:
    Not really, just thought I’d see if you had any last words for us.
    CC-2000:
    LAST WORDS, no way !, we got a lot to talk about, when you come out the other end of that tube, and you WILL come out ok, OK. But, just take your time, cloak and take a good look around before you turn something on you wish you hadn’t, HA !
    PRESSMAN- C1:
    Gotcha and will do, so....guess I’ll get with the program now.
    CC-2000:
    Ok, and I’ll be listening for you 24/7, remember that, and once you connect with me, that’s when I can step in if I need to, but I you got to have your transmitter on, so be careful ok.
    PRESSMAN- C1:
    Ok, see ya later, bye.
    PRESSMAN- C1: CLEAR
    CC-2000:
    Uooo here we go....

Last edited: Jul 2, 2010
  11. SWHouston

With: PRESSMAN- C1:
    With: DOCTOR-MB1:
    TRANSMITTER DETECT - PCV SEKHMET CHIGCO S28V71K SECURED
    CC-2000:
    Ahhhh. OH WOW, he’s right in the middle of Breen Space, and.....moving away from the Exit !

PRESSMAN- C1:
    [​IMG]
    Hay fellas, guess where I’m at !

CC-2000:
    Eric !, I see you, you’re right in the middle of Breen Territory, and moving !
    PRESSMAN- C1:
    Yea CC, I tagged the Exit, and thought if they sensed my Transmitter, I shouldn’t be near it.
    CC-2000:
    GOOD JOB Eric !, yea, but I see two Breen Warships a ways out from you.....headed from left to right, you see them ?
    PRESSMAN- C1:
    Yea I do, wait...
    CC-2000:
    ERIC, WHAT ARE YOU DOING !, you’re moving toward them !
    PRESSMAN- C1:
    Hang on a minute CC, I’m going to come in behind them, and Scan um.
    CC-2000:
    OH WOW, ahh.... well ok then, but....ahh keep back about a Thousand clicks, or your Warp Field in going to bump theirs, ok !
    PRESSMAN- C1:
    Yea, that’s what I was thinking...ok....about there, right ?
    CC-2000:
    That’s close enough, go ahead...
    PRESSMAN- C1:
    Oh there, they’re on...can you tell if they’re seeing us ?
    CC-2000:
    Stand by, let me turn on your Trans-spectral Imaging...ok there...

TRANSPECTRIAL-SOURCE:
    [​IMG]

CC-2000:
    UOO WOW...could that be their Captain ?
    PRESSMAN- C1:
    I don’t know, but he doesn’t seem too concerned about anything, can we hear them ?
    CC-2000:
    I don’t think so, we’re working on that, but wait, let me get the Doctor to do his thing.

DOCTOR-MB1:
    [​IMG]
    I’m on it CC, starting my Scans now.

PRESSMAN- C1:
    Wow, that’s really cool, watching those guys like this, and they don’t even know we’re anywhere around ! They wear those Mask or Helmets all the time ?
    DOCTOR-MB1:
    Yes Captain, that’s part of their Thermo Suit, they must maintain a very cold temperature.
    CC-2000:
    Okaaa....Eric, I think you got as much as we can get out of the Scans for now, Doc, how about you ?
    DOCTOR-MB1:
    I’ve got as much as I can get now too.
    PRESSMAN- C1:
    Ok, I’ll ease her back, and just let them pull way...yea there...
    CC-2000:
    Tell ya what Eric, you have several Mines onboard, I think I’d drop one off at that Entrance to the Conduit, just in case, what you think ?
    PRESSMAN- C1:
    Yea, that’d be a good idea, just in case they got curious.
    CC-2000:
    Ok....UOO...nice Scan, got some good info on that Dampening Technology they use.
    PRESSMAN- C1:
    From what I see, I don’t think they’d give us much of a problem, if they had noticed us, what you think CC ?
    CC-2000:
    I agree, I don’t see anything onboard their ship, that would really harm us, as long as out Shields were working, and.....we could put a TR-116 Round into them, if we’re missing something here anyway.
    PRESSMAN- C1:
    Ok, I’m going to return to the Conduit, that ok, need anything else before I do ?
    CC-2000:
    I think we’re done with um, go ahead.
    PRESSMAN- C1:
    Ok...there, lined up and ready to do this again.
    CC-2000:
    OH, how many Conduits were that B Manifold ?
    PRESSMAN- C1:
    Five, plus the one we entered with, so six total.
    CC-2000:
    Ok, just wanted to start a new File on it....so, good luck again !
    PRESSMAN- C1:
    I’m shutting my Transmitter down now, and outa here, bye.
    DOCTOR-MB1: CLEAR
    CC-2000:
    SW, ahh...I see you’re on with us here, you didn’t want to say anything ?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Not really CC, looked like things worked well, you guys had all the bases covered, and we got some good info on the Breen, right !
    CC-2000:
    Oh yea, I’m dying to look into that Dampening Technology they use, that would work into a nice “Passive” defensive System for us, right.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Yea, it sure could, I like that, as long as it didn’t mess with their Life Support, think you can arrange that ?
    CC-2000:
    Uooo well, that may be asking quite a bit, but, if they thought we could drain their systems to that extent, we probably wouldn’t have to do it all that much to get um to settle down... I think.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Yea, that’d work pretty good too, see what you can do with it, ok.
    CC-2000:
    FORWARD – SCANDATA – BREEN - LEYOR-9405
    INSTRUCTIONS – ID DAMPENING FIELD SOURCE – DEVELOP SAME FOR CHIRON USE

12. SWHouston

Com Level: AS NOTED
    To: PRESSMAN- BR-C1:
    To: PRAXIM-CAP1:
    CC-2000:
    Good morning SW, in early I see !
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Morning CC, yes, lots of things going on, heard from Pressman ?
    CC-2000:
    YES, and UOO you’re going to like at least one of what he’s found !
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Tell me about it !
    CC-2000:
    Ok, you were present when he found the Breen Exit yesterday, I’m going to call that one Exit B1.
    B2, was in the Valo System, it’s way out in the Alpha Quad, near Cardassian Space, and there are three Class M planets in it. It would be a very good alternate to get to Bajor, but I haven’t done any exact calculations on using just the A Manifold at Trill by comparison yet.
    B3, was again WAY out in the Delta Quad near the line for Beta. We picked up some faint Hierarchian signals from the long range sensors, and I think we need to go back there, and verify exactly where they are.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    They’re not going to like that, from what I remember of how “private” they like to be.
    CC-2000:
    HA, well tough, we found um sorta, and we’re supposed to be friends, maybe they won’t mind all that much, anyway....
    B4, is in the Beta Quad, just past Qo’noS, and very close to Romulan Space, THEN....
    B5, you’ll like this one, is almost right on top of Betazed, actually a little toward Gideon, but that’ll cut Maxwell’s Route time down to nothing, hardly.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    FANTASTIC, and the sixth one, if I remember correctly, was the one that ran from Manifold A to this one, right ?
    CC-2000:
    Yes, there are just six Conduits in Manifold B.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    And where’s Pressman now ?
    CC-2000:
    We needed to take a look at the Borg Hive, and Pressman is taking a look at it now.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Uooo wee....so, nothing from him yet ?
    CC-2000:
    Not yet it shouldn't be too much longer, I told him to just drop in and set there a while to look around with the Visual Sensors, they won’t trigger any notice at all. Then, ease a couple more on, and so forth, get as much information on the area as possible, before he turned his transmitter on, IF he thinks it’s safe to do that.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    So, we may not know anything about it, till he pops back out of an Exit over here somewhere, right ?
    CC-2000:
    Could work that way, but, given what I’ve seen of him so far, really bold, a good choice for this job SW, and that’s not Brown Nosing in any way, he’ll get right in someone’s face in a heartbeat, like he did with the Breen.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Yep, that’s Pressman, but you’re the one who chose him !
    CC-2000:
    OH yea, I forgot, HA, well I sure did a good job, didn’t I !
    TRANSMITTER DETECT - PCV SEKHMET CHIGCO S28V71K SECURED
    HOUSTON-9400:
    HA HA HA...
    CC-2000:
    OH WOW, speak of the Devil, he’s at the Leonis Conduit Exit now...
    Eric, ya hear me ?

PRESSMAN- BR-C1:
    [​IMG]
    Yea sure, I’m back !

CC-2000:
    Great, but....you didn’t turn on your Transmitter over there, or did you !?
    PRESSMAN- BR-C1:
    No I didn’t, I wanted to do the scans and bring um back where you could take a look at um first, there wasn’t any use in turning it on at that time.
    CC-2000:
    Good choice Eric !, and YES, I see you picked up a lot of info from there, OH, and got the fake Transwarp Coil transported to one of their Cubes !
    PRESSMAN- BR-C1:
    Sure did, that was easy, and I used that Transpectral Imaging System too, is there any way to tell it to move around ?
    CC-2000:
    Sorry Eric, we’ve just got that working to some degree, and there’s a few bugs we need to work out on it still.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    So, on that Coil you got, it works, and we could put it in one of our Ships ?
    CC-2000:
    Ahhhhh well not too quick on that SW, we need to take a good look at it first. It may not be a working Coil, that being the reason the Borg haven’t entered a Conduit. But at least now, that Cube won’t, unless they sense what Eric left them, is not a good Coil. Lots of if’s there still.
    PRESSMAN- BR-C1:
    CC, I dropped another two Mines off at the B2 and B4 Exits, those were just too close to Cardassian and Romulan Space, was that ok ?
    CC-2000:
    No problem Eric, safe moves, rather than then have them jump in on us at some point.
    PRESSMAN- BR-C1:
    Good then, what now ?
    CC-2000:
    Ummm well....come on back to the Barn here, drop that Coil off, get any supplies you think you need to restock, then back out to the B3 Exit. I’m just giving you something to do while we analyze the Borg stuff.
    PRESSMAN- BR-C1:
    Ok, and what you need from out there ?
    CC-2000:
    We don’t have a lot of Cartography on that area, never was any need to go out that far, and the Hierarchy is out in that area somewhere. You might try to get a better location on them, but, don’t get too close, they like their privacy, ok.
    PRESSMAN- BR-C1:
    Ok, I’m coming back now, see ya soon, bye.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Something different about him this time ?
    CC-2000:
    He shaved his Mustache off.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    OH yea, I see that now, but, it could be back by tomorrow, that’s just Pressman for you.
    CC-2000:
    COM REQUEST - PCV OSIRIS CHIGCO O14F55V SECURED:
    SW, Prax is coming online, hang on a minute.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    That’s ok, you go ahead and find out what he wants, ok, bye.
    CC-2000:
    CONNECT - PCV OSIRIS CHIGCO O14F55V SECURED:
    Hay buddy, what you doing up so early !

PRAXIM-CAP1:
    [​IMG]
    EARLY !, I’ve been up for hours !, wow am I ready to get back to work !

CC-2000:
    You are working, what’s going on that you think you not ?
    PRAXIM-CAP1:
    All these people Daddy’s bringing on the Ship here, tours, gatherings, I think he thinks this is his private Vessel for some reason !
    CC-2000:
    Weeeel... he’s proud of you, and the Osiris, look what all we’re doing for them, he probably wants to convey some sense of connection, security to them, been a while since that’s happened, right.
    PRAXIM-CAP1:
    Well yea, I guess so, but he can do that on the Alixia when we get it back to him, I’m ready for some peace and quite around here, NOW !
    CC-2000:
    Ok...ahh...I’m looking at the Alixia now, nobody’s on it, so...we could start you back immediately, if that’s ok with your Dad ?
    PRAXIM-CAP1:
    Yea, I told him we would be leaving today, but, what about a Crew for it, I don’t have all that many I can put on it and still be ok here.
    CC-2000:
    I got that covered, I’m going to remote operate it for you.
    PRAXIM-CAP1:
    OH REALLY !, I didn’t think you could do that, before you got the Systems done at Corporate !
    CC-2000:
    Well, usually yes, but I anticipated needing to do this, this time, so, whenever you’re ready, just go over and get in front of it, and dispatch your Grappling Hooks, and we’ll go from there, ok.
    PRAXIM-CAP1:
    Ok buddy, I trust you, but don’t let that thing jump on us, ok !
    CC-2000:
    HA, no problem buddy, we’ll just take it easy, make sure I can hold reasonable pressure on the Cables, and then when we’re ok with that, we can try to bring it back through the Conduit, ok.
    PRAXIM-CAP1:
    Ok buddy, let me get these people off of the Osiris, and I’ll all back when we’re ready to do this, bye.
    CC-2000:
    SELECT SITE-SITE TRANSPORTER
    SELECT – AUTOMATED TECHNICIAN 1 & 2.
    TRANSPORT – TECHNICIAN1 – ALIXIA BRIDGE
    TRANSPORT – TECHNICIAN2 –ALIXIA ENGINEERING
    DOWNLOAD PREPARATION-TOWING INSTRUCTIONS
    SELECTED SYSTEMS – SHUT DOWN – VENT ATMOSPHERE
    HOLD FOR CONNECTION

13. SWHouston

With: PCV OSIRIS CHIGCO O14F55V SECURED

PRESSMAN- C1:
    [​IMG]
    Helloooo, anybody there !

CC-2000:
    AW YEA, always Eric, I see you’re back now.
    PRESSMAN- C1:
    Yea, you want me to transport the Coil, or you ?
    CC-2000:
    I’ll do it.....there....wanted to get it right into Leyor’s R&D Lab, but I got a problem now. I need to send you on to take a look at the Hierarchy, and, Prax is shortly going to need to come back with Neelix’s new ship. That’ll put two of you in a Conduit at the same time.

PRAXIM-CAP1:
    [​IMG]
    CC, I’m ready to hook up with the Alixia now, but, it will take me about an hour to get over to the Ocampa Conduit, would that be enough time to get Captain Pressman through, kinda out of the way ?

CC-2000:
    Uooo wow ahh...I just can’t do that right now. There’s no way for us to know if two ships will be able to travel at the same time, and if not...well...that’d be VERY bad, ya see.
    PRESSMAN- C1:
    Well, I hate to do a “me first” now, but, if it’s going to take Prax an hour to get to a Conduit, I could be using that time to go through mine.
    CC-2000:
    That’s a logical approach, but, once you’re out the other end, and I put Prax in, that’ll stick you there until he exits, and that might put you in a bad situation.
    PRAXIM-CAP1:
    CC, it takes me just under an hour to get to that Manifold A from Leonis, couldn’t we wait ohhh an hour and a half, that’d let Captain Pressman get past it, then he’d be in a different Conduit than I would, coming back, ya see what I’m talking about ?
    CC-2000:
    Yea, got it Prax, and uooo gees....I just don’t want you guys bumping noses in there, but, there is some reference to a ship passing another, but, they were going in the same direction.
    PRESSMAN- C1:
    Hay, let me go on through, when I was out at that B3 exit before, there wasn’t anything around there, it would take me a couple hours to locate anything and move close enough to scan it, and, I’ll be cloaked, let me go first, and I can just wait till you say come back or go somewhere else, how about that ?
    CC-2000:
    Ok, that’s going to have to be it then, I’ll hold Prax at the Osiris, and wait till you get out of B3, then make you wait till he comes out over here, that’s the only way to do this safely right now.
    PRAXIM-CAP1:
    Well ok, but, we still don’t know if I can Tow it in a Conduit, this may be a mute point.
    PRESSMAN- C1:
    TOW, you’re going to tow another ship through a Conduit !
    CC-2000:
    We’re gonna try, and if we can’t, uoo it’s going to be a long time before it gets here, but, I’m sure that’s going to work ok. So Eric, that’s all we need here, go on to the Leonis, and start your trip.
    PRESSMAN- C1:
    Will do, bye all.
    CC-2000:
    Ok Prax, we need to do a couple start and stop test, you connected yet ?
    PRAXIM-CAP1:
    No, I was waiting on you to say ok on that, want me to shoot um out now ?
    CC-2000:
    Yea, just make sure you get um set pretty equally spaced on the forward Hull, give it a try and let’s see how it looks.
    PRAXIM-CAP1:
    There....ahh... that looks ok, you think ?
    CC-2000:
    YEA, looks good, go ahead and start slowly, then stop, and see it they can deal with that.
    PRAXIM-CAP1:
    Ok I’m going to 1/5 impulse....there....it’s coming along....ahh wait... “they” !, who’s THEY !
    CC-2000:
    Ahh well... I sorta have two Synthetics onboard the Alixia, they are going to do the braking if needed, just to keep any snap out of the Cables.
    PRAXIM-CAP1:
    Synthetics !, I see...and... just how did they get onboard the Alixia ?
    CC-2000:
    Ahhh...ahhh...well, I sorta had them stashed on your Ship, BUT, they were in a Storage Locker, they weren’t running around or anything like that !
    PRAXIM-CAP1:
    And you were going to tell me this....when ?
    CC-2000:
    Weeeel...actually I wasn’t, but you caught me, they’re not hurting anything, and if you or the Alixia have a Hull Breach from this, they can go outside or in a decompressed area, and fix things up, and you or your Crew can stand back and be safe, come on...please...ok.
    PRAXIM-CAP1:
    Well ok...BUT, I want to know if any of them are on my Ship, remember, I’m the Captain, and I should know things like that...ok ?
    CC-2000:
    You’re right, and...well, I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have done that without you knowing about it, I apologize, ok buddy.
    PRAXIM-CAP1:
    Sure, and I’m not mad or anything like that, ok.
    CC-2000:
    Ok then, I’m glad, but, IF you ever get boarded, those guys are programmed to fight like Banshees, and they are Armed as well. I can program them to do anything, and I’d sure like it if you were to be ok with them being onboard permanently.
    PRAXIM-CAP1:
    Well ok then, it sounds like they may come in handy at some point, at least it would keep one of us from going into a bad situation, and probably under bad circumstances as well.
    CC-2000:
    Good, now just where could I put a couple dozen of them on the Osiris...ummm.
    PRAXIM-CAP1:
    WHAT !
    CC-2000:
    HA HA HA !
    PRAXIM-CAP1:
    TWO ! you said a couple !
    CC-2000:
    Ha, yea two will do, I was just kidding you, but go ahead, start and stop a few times, change course slightly, maybe pull the Alixia up a little closer or back a little, just see how it feels while you’re on your way to the Ocampa exit, ok ?
    PRAXIM-CAP1:
    Ok, I’ll do that...so...bye.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2010
  14. SWHouston

To: PHLOUX-9406:
    CC-2000:
    SW, got a minute for some ketchup, he he he !
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Funny, what ya got ?
    CC-2000:
    Well, the Chiron is being Scanned and Captain Maxwell and his crew are in Quarters. Prax is doing some Towing test with Mr. Neelix’s ship, we’re going to attempt to Tow it back through the Conduit.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    REALLY !, that’s pretty bold !
    CC-2000:
    Well, we got to try this stuff out at some point, and that’s the quickest way to get the Alixia back here. And, Captain Pressman is in route in the B3 Conduit, that’s the one that goes way out in the Delta Quad, where he picked up those weak signals from the Hierarchy.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Ok, you know that we have one of them working for us, right ?
    CC-2000:
    Yes, Mr. Phloux, he’s our Sensor Specialist, right.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Yea ahh....maybe he’d like to go over there, now that we have a Conduit to that area.
    CC-2000:
    Aww, that’s nice of you to think of that SW, but I don’t know if he would, would you like to ask him ?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Why not, I like to speak to as many of the Staff as I can from time to time.
    CC-2000:
    Stand by just a minute.....there

PHLOUX-9406:
    [​IMG]
    This is Phloux...OH...ahh, hello Sir !

HOUSTON-9400:
    Hello Mr. Phloux, how are you ?
    PHLOUX-9406:
    Ahh oh ahh just fine Sir, is there anything wrong, ahh...
    HOUSTON-9400:
    NO no, everything’s ok, ha, you know we have been investigating the Transwarp Conduits, and we’ve found one that leads out to where you’re from, the Hierarchy area.
    PHLOUX-9406:
    OH I see, that’s quite a long way out there, have you contacted them, Sir ?
    CC-2000:
    SW if I may...no Mr. Phloux we haven’t as of yet, Captain Pressman is in route out there now.
    PHLOUX-9406:
    Well...you should tell him to be careful, ahh....well...they aren’t all that friendly.

CC-2000 CONFIDENTIAL TEXT BOX DISPLAY TO 9400 SCREEN:
    SW, he’s very nervous, and his use of the term “they”, may be trying to disassociate himself from them ?

HOUSTON-9400:
    Ummm ok...we’ll certainly pass that along to Pressman, but I just thought since we may have a possible connection out there now, that you may be interested in going out there for a while, a vacation maybe ?
    PHLOUX-9406:
    OH...ahh no, no thank you Sir, ahh...I...well.. I don’t want to do that...actually, that’s why I found my way over here, I don’t want anything to do with them anymore, Sir.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    I SEE, umm, would you mind telling me why that is ?
    PHLOUX-9406:
    Well Sir, I just wanted to get away from all that, they are very corrupt, everyone is trying to outdo another in stealing technology from innocent people who are caught in that situation. I just wanted to get away from that, and not have to deal with it, Sir.
    CC-2000:
    Wow, that sounds like that you’re saying the Hierarchy are just another version of the Borg.
    PHLOUX-9406:
    There is very little difference Computer, at least the Borg take the people and support them to some degree. I’ve seen where they left the people out in space, helpless after their technology was taken, I’m sure they starved or were put upon by some other opportunistic Species that came along.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Well...that’s quite regretful, but do they have any friendly associations with another Species ?
    PHLOUX-9406:
    Not that I’m aware of Sir, you need to be very careful if you encounter them, they’ll try to take your Ship and well...I don’t know about the Crew, Sir.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    I see..umm... CC, we need to get a Bulletin out about this.
    CC-2000:
    Understood SW, I’m constructing that now, and will put it on an Auto-send to all Vessels. But Mr. Phloux, how aggressive are they, won’t our sensors detect them, will they pursue an attack even if we detect them ?
    PHLOUX-9406:
    That’s quite likely Computer, knowing what type technology our Vessels possess, I’d say a definite yes, but, with that technology, we could defend our Ships quite well, they won’t go into battle if it’s avoidable in any way.
    CC-2000:
    So, what you’re saying is, that if we do sense their presence, a “shot across their bow” will probably deter any attack they might start, right ?
    PHLOUX-9406:
    Well on anyone else’s ship I would say that would work, but, given the level of Technology on the Chiron Class Vessel...I’m not sure.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Wow...but you have made improvements on the Polaron Modulators for our Shields but what about their ability to use the Micro-Tunneling Sensors on us, is there any way to prevent that ?
    PHLOUX-9406:
    They can’t use the Tunneling Sensors on our Vessels because of the Modulator, but, it’s been a while since I had access to the technology, they are as aggressive about their modifications as are we, Sir.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Umm...so what I’m hearing is, that any reasonable negotiations with them concerning commerce, would probably be rejected, and an encounter with them, may cause aggressive actions on their part, that right.
    PHLOUX-9406:
    Yes Sir, and I’m sorry to say that, and given what I know of their commerce, it wouldn’t be worth the trouble, Sir.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    I see...well...Mr. Phloux, you have been very informative with this, I appreciate that very much.
    PHLOUX-9406:
    Glad to help Sir.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Thank you, bye.
    PHLOUX-9406: CLEAR
    HOUSTON-9400:
    CC, ya need to make that Bulletin a Class I, Extreme Caution, ok.
    CC-2000:
    Will do SW, and the number of Species on that list is certainly growing, but, there are Species left out in that area, which are worthy of contact, and I have an idea about that, if you have time ?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Go ahead.
    CC-2000:
    Well, given how the Talaxians may be progressing, and Prax being so close to that, what if we were to maybe assign the Osiris some First Contact duty, or possibly a renewal of Contact, given that they have encountered us via the Voyager incident.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Kinda let Prax stay out in that area...could work, but, I’m uncertain of his ability to do negotiations like that.
    CC-2000:
    True, he’s young and inexperienced, but if we put someone like Mr. Hutchinson onboard with him, that would probably take up any slack in that area, ya think ?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Could work, and, I’m getting tired of holding Hutchinson out there on DS9, just for kicks, Star Fleet can put their own guy out there if they want to catch any crooks. I probably should discuss his withdrawal with Bennett before I just pull him out.
    CC-2000:
    Yes, but Mr. Bennett has been out of the Office for the past few days, I didn’t ask why, probably vacation or something like that.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Well, all this sounds good, but, let me think about it a bit more. Anything else ?
    CC-2000:
    That’s it for now SW.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Ok, bye.
    COM REQUEST - PCV OSIRIS CHIGCO O14F55V SECURED

CC-2000:
    Hay buddy, how’s the tests going ?

PRAXIM-CAP1:
    [​IMG]
    Great, it’s like it’s not back there at all !

CC-2000:
    OH, so you like my guys then, right !
    PRAXIM-CAP1:
    Well, I wouldn’t go that far, but, what’s this Bulletin thing, the Hierarchy ?
    CC-2000:
    Prax, ya gotta actually read those things when I send um to you, knowing that may be helpful, when they open fire on you.
    PRAXIM-CAP1:
    OH...ahh well...so we got to watch out for the Hierarchy, they’re bad guys, right ?
    CC-2000:
    Ahh yea, and there’s a list of them there, just click on the link, and it will show you who.
    PRAXIM-CAP1:
    Oh ok, I see that now, and oh, the Kazon are on that list too !
    CC-2000:
    Yea, after that incident with them the other day, it’s a “shoot first and ask questions later” issue with them as well. BUT, actually it’s just defend yourself, disable them and whatever is necessary.
    PRAXIM-CAP1:
    Well ok, I sure won’t mind that with the Kazon, I’m SO tired of dodging them.
    CC-2000:
    I understand, and we’re not going to take any more of their bullying us.....UMMMM. Looked at your Long Range Sensors lately ?
    PRAXIM-CAP1:
    OH WOW !, there’s three Ships....they’re Kazon....ahh...I think they’re headed toward me !
    CC-2000:
    That’s what I see.
    PRAXIM-CAP1:
    What should I do ?

Last edited: Jul 8, 2010
  15. SWHouston

Re: Chiron Intergalaxy – Subspace – Encrypted – Voice

Chiron Intergalaxy – Subspace – Encrypted – Voice
    Com Level: PCV OSIRIS CHIGCO O14F55V SECURED
    To: CULLUH-K1 (TAGGED CLASS I THREAT):
    To: SURAT-K2 (TAGGED CLASS I THREAT):
    To: HARON-K3 (TAGGED CLASS I THREAT):
    CC-2000:
    Just hang on a little bit, and let’s see what they’re going to do first, but if it’s that guy Culluh coming back with some friends, that’s going to really tick me off !

TACTICAL SENSORS ON – EVALUATE – BATTLE SITUATION
    REPORT GENERATED – TAG RECOGNIZED – KAZON1 – TWO OTHER VESSELS
    CREATE FILE – KAZON2 – KAZON3
    SCAN ALL APPROACHING VESSELS – INTERROGATE COMPUTER FILES – IDENTIFY

Well, looks like I was right, it’s that Culluh guy, and they’re arming Weapons.

PRAXIM-CAP1:
    [​IMG]
    OH WOW...ahh...CC, I don’t think I’m up to handling this !

CC-2000:
    Not to worry buddy, I’ll take it this time, and none of them have any weapons which will be any problem for us, ok. Don’t worry.

SEND DATA – TACTICAL EVALUATION – SHIELD SELECT AUTO
    ENGAGE ALL POWER SOURCES – PRIMARY – SECONDARY – TERTIARY – EMERGENCY
    SHIELDS TO 100% POWER
    HELM – ALL STOP

PRAXIM-CAP1:
    CC !, you stopping us, that’s going to give them a VERY good target if they fire on us !
    CC-2000:
    I know buddy, I’m just waiting to see what they are going to do, and God help um if they do something I don’t like.

KAZON SHIPS COMPUTER UPLOAD COMPLETE – KAZON2/KAZON3 – IDENTIFIED
    ASSIGN – KAZON2 - First Maje Jal Surat, Kazon Mostral
    ASSIGN – KAZON3 - First Maje Jal Haron, Kazon Relora

PRAXIM-CAP1:
    ON WOW CC, THEY’RE FIRING ON US !
    CC-2000:
    HA yea they are, and wow is it useless, it’s just bounding off !

SELECT – DORSAL MAIN TR115/R75 RECOILLESS RIFLE
    CREATE MAP TACTICAL – KAZON SHIP – ALL

APPLY TACTICAL OFFENSIVE MAP – KAZON SHIP 1 – RECOGNIZED – CULLUH1
    SET – FIREORDER – LOCATE INTERNAL COORDINATES – SHIELDS/WEAPONS/PROPULSION/LIFESUPPORT
    LOAD – ONE UNIT - SET – ULTRITIUM CHARGE – 0.00475 KILOTON CHARGE
    TARGET LOCATED – CHARGE READY

CREATE TACTICAL OFFENSIVE MAP – KAZON SHIP 2 & 3 – ID TAGS TRANSPORTED
    SET – FIREORDER – LOCATE INTERNAL COORDINATES – WEAPONS/PROPULSION
    LOAD – TWO UNITS - SET – ULTRITIUM CHARGE – 0.001544 KILOTON CHARGE
    TARGETS LOCATED – CHARGES READY

HOLD FIREORDER FOR VERBAL EXECUTE

PRAXIM-CAP1:
    Oh wow finally, they’ve stopped, they must have hit us twenty times !
    CC-2000:
    EXECUTE FIREORDER !
    PRAXIM-CAP1:
    Ahh... did it work, I didn’t see any explosions !
    CC-2000:
    All were internal in all three Ships, sensors say they’re helpless ok !

OPEN GENERAL COM CHANNEL

Attention Kazon Ships, this is the Chiron Private Vessel Osiris. Maje Culluh, this is the second time you have attacked us. I am about to destroy your ship, you have five minutes to evacuate your Crew.

SELECT DORSAL-PORT TORPEDO LAUNCHER NO2
    SET – SINGLE QUANTUM RESONANCE CHARGE – MAXIMUM YIELD
    SET – FIREORDER – LOCATE SHIP1 WARP CORE
    REMOVE -ID TAG - BEFORE DISCHARGE
    HOLD – FIVE MINUTE COUNT – AUTOFIRE UPON COMPLETION OF COUNT
    START COUNTDOWN

PRAXIM-CAP1:
    I thought we weren’t supposed to kill anyone CC !
    CC-2000:
    Well, that’s up to them, they got five minutes to get out of it, soooo....

CULLUH-K1 (TAGGED CLASS I THREAT):
    [​IMG]
    You’ve disabled our Life Support, how could you do that !

CC-2000:
    Culluh, listen to this...

ENUNCIATE – GENERAL COM CHANNEL– CULLUH YOU HAVE FOUR MINUTES

SURAT-K2 (TAGGED CLASS I THREAT):
    This is First Maje Jal Surat, of the Kazon Mostral, I see that we have made a mistake in attacking you, we are willing to withdraw from this incident !
    CC-2000:
    I’m not sure I want to let you do that Maje Surat.

ENUNCIATE – GENERAL COM CHANNEL – CULLUH YOU HAVE THREE MINUTES

HARON-K3 (TAGGED CLASS I THREAT):
    This is First Maje Jal Haron, of the Kazon Relora, who are you !?
    CC-2000:
    I have stated that already Maje Haron, I certainly hope that Maje Culluh is transporting himself and his Crew to your Ships as we speak !

ENUNCIATE – GENERAL COM CHANNEL – CULLUH YOU HAVE TWO MINUTES

PRAXIM-CAP1:
    CC LOOK !, they are using their Escape Pods and a small Ship is leaving Culluh’s Vessel, I don’t think that the other guys are going to let them transport onto their Ships !
    CC-2000:
    EVALUATE TACTICAL THREAT – PODS/SMALL VESSEL – IGNORE – NO THREAT NOTED
    Sorry about that buddy, fair waned, and this IS going to happen !

ENUNCIATE – GENERAL COM CHANNEL – CULLUH YOU HAVE ONE MINUTE

Osiris Commander, we are willing to negotiate any terms you offer, please do not destroy us !
    CC-2000:
    Maje Surat, your ships are not going to be destroyed, only that of Maje Culluh.

AUTOFIRE - DORSAL-PORT TORPEDO LAUNCHER NO2 – KAZON1
    REPORT – SHIP COMPLETELY DESTROYED

PRAXIM-CAP1:
    OH WOW CC, that nearly blew us apart too !
    CC-2000:
    Ha, no it didn’t, that was just the shock wave, we aren’t in any jeopardy buddy, now...

Who are you, why aren’t you transmitting Visually !

CC-2000:
    You’re not transmitting Visually either, but, if you insist, here....

[​IMG]

( Sounds/Verbiage noted – Disgust/Exclamations/Fearful Remarks )

CC-2000:
    ENUNCIATE – GENERAL COM CHANNEL
    Maje’ Surat and Haron, I have something to tell you. The Kazon, all of you, no longer have any space to claim. You will allow any Ship, of any Species to use the Space you exist in, any time they want.
    Additionally, if you attack another Chiron Vessel, or any of our friends, I will personally come back and destroy you and your Sect completely, is that understood !

We agree WE AGREE, I have never seen your Species before, what are you called ?
    CC-2000:
    Ahh..umm...oh, we are the Predator Species, and are known for our voracious appetites !
    You are the ugliest Species I have ever seen, I shall not forget what you have done today.
    CC-2000:
    I certainly hope not Maje Haron, but keep this in mind. You are VERY lucky today on TWO counts.

First...
    I am in a generous mood, and am giving you a chance to leave us alone, and....

Second......

[​IMG]

I'VE JUST HAD LUNCH !

GENERAL COM CHANNEL - CLOSE
    SELECT - INTERPHASIC CLOAK – RAMP ONE MINUTE TO FULL CLOAK
    FULL CLOAK ACHIEVED
    THRUSTERS – 1/3 C - ENGAGE

Last edited: Jul 9, 2010
  16. SWHouston

Com Level: PCV OSIRIS CHIGCO O14F55V SECURED

PRAXIM-RR1:
    [​IMG]
    CC...ahh... can we talk a minute please ?

CC-2000:
    Sure buddy, umm...you moved into your Ready Room, something private then ?
    PRAXIM-RR1:
    CC, do you really look that way, honest ok !
    CC-2000:
    AWWWW NO buddy, that was just a picture. I watched a Horror Movie from Earth a while back, and HA yea, like Haron said, that’s the ugliest thing I’ve ever seen too, I don’t look that way, ok !
    PRAXIM-RR1:
    Oh whew...those Synthetics were bad enough, I just....well..
    CC-2000:
    HA HA HA yea, but remember, I’m a Computer, I really don’t have an image, ok.
    PRAXIM-RR1:
    Ha well ok...but... I was just thinking, I don’t know if I’m cut out for this, I really feel...well...helpless, when it comes to this Battle stuff.
    CC-2000:
    Awww buddy, I understand how you feel, your Species, Talaxians are really peaceful people, it’s in their or your nature to be nice to others, and you just need some experience in this, I don’t like to blow things up either, but.....sometimes it’s necessary, like just now.
    PRAXIM-RR1:
    But, you do it so easily, know SO much and what to do and when, if I had to do that on my own, I would have lost this ship in a heartbeat, Crew too, it would have been terrible !
    CC-2000:
    Well yea, but, you did just like I have to do, and that’s call on other resources, to get the job done, AND, you did.
    PRAXIM-RR1:
    Aww...I didn’t do anything, YOU did, and what do you mean by “like you have to”, I don’t understand that !
    CC-2000:
    What...you mean that you think I don’t call on other stuff to do this ! I have Tactical Files, Battle Scenarios and other stuff from just about everyone...Star Fleet, the Klingons, Voyager Files from dealing with the Kazon, a LOT ! All I do is reference that information, come up with the best tactics from that, and execute it. Without that stuff, I’d be helpless.
    PRAXIM-RR1:
    Well...I don’t have that stuff available.
    CC-2000:
    Oh gees, you DO, ME, I’m here to help you do that, and every time I step in and help, you gain experience in watching and learning, don’t blame yourself for being young, and not having done stuff like this before. You’re smart, and I have faith in you, you’re going to be the best Captain in the Fleet, if I have anything to do with it, and I DO !
    PRAXIM-RR1:
    Wow CC, you’re really a good friend...I...well I’d probably have quit by now, if it hadn’t been for you.
    CC-2000:
    HAY !, I don’t’ wanna hear that ! This is a good job, and in time, you’re going to feel real comfortable in the Big Chair over there, trust me, we’ll get this done together. Now buddy, I think you can come out of the Interphasic mode, we’re well out of their range to detect us, ok.
    PRAXIM-RR1:
    Ok...there..but, I’ve been wondering, our Ships, they’re SO much better than others that we encounter, Mr. Houston must have spent a lot of money on making them that way, hasn’t he ?
    CC-2000:
    Well...yea, I suppose so, but his main interest is in his people, and the equipment they have at their disposal. HA see, even he counts on others to get a job done. I don’t really know how much he knows about Warp Theory or Shields, but, he hires the best minds to do that for him. Just like I said before, we count on each other, to get a job done.

ALERT – ARRIVAL AT OCAMPA CONDUIT – HOLD FOR ENGAGE ORDER

PRAXIM-RR1:
    Are we not going to enter the Conduit now ?
    CC-2000:
    Gotta wait just a little bit, I want Pressman to exit his Conduit first, won’t be too much longer, ok.
    PRAXIM-RR1:
    Oh ok, but you let them fire on us a while ago, isn’t that a little dangerous, I was...sorta scared they’d blow us apart.
    CC-2000:
    Well...I’m sorry I alarmed you buddy, but when they armed their weapons, I was Scanning them, and none of the Kazon had anything we hadn’t found out about from the previous encounters with them, and I knew we wouldn’t be hurt. I just let um fire on us, to show the others how useless it was. Then, if they had come up with something new, we have an assortment of Shield Types, which were on Autoselect, I’d have come up with something, regardless of what they may have had.
    PRAXIM-RR1:
    And you disabled their ships, right through their Shields, I bet that was a real surprise to them !
    CC-2000:
    Ha, that’d surprise me if I was sitting in one of their Big Chairs, but the Exographic component of the TR-116 System, doesn’t know what a Shield is, and zips right on through just like it wasn’t there.
    PRAXIM-RR1:
    Ok, then about how fast our Ships are, how...
    CC-2000:
    WAIT A MINUTE HERE !, do you know how to read ? Just what are you doing with your spare time here ! All this is available to you, not that I mind discussing it with you, but we have Manuals on all our Systems, READ UM, GOT THAT !
    PRAXIM-RR1:
    I WILL I will, I just haven’t gotten around to that yet, I’m sorry, I guess I’d rather crawl around Jeff Tubes, and see what’s there, rather than read a Screen, I’m sorry.
    CC-2000:
    Awww ok buddy, I’m sorry too, you been through a lot in the past couple days around here, and I guess I push too hard at times... you really want to know about our Propulsion Systems ?
    PRAXIM-RR1:
    Well yea... actually I do, all this time I been running around here, dodging the Kazon and at other times when I was just suspicious of a Ship out there. I’ve been able to just leave um so far behind, it looked like all they had was Impulse, what exactly makes our Ships so fast ?
    CC-2000:
    Well ok then, several things, you got to have a lot going for you to get the speeds we get out of our Engines.
    First of all, we looked at what was being used, the Defiant, Akira, the Tri-cells they used, Intrepids, Prometheus’, Excelsiors, all of um, and came up with something that fit our needs exactly, and, was a composite of those other systems.
    We use the Gallicite differently than Star Fleet does for instance, tried to give them the plans for it, and as usual, they just ignored it, same way with the Polyferranide. The way we do it really keeps the heat down.
    But I think the most effective part of our Systems is the Dilithium Articulation Frame.
    Star Fleet uses a Mechanical Frame. They set the Rock in it, do some alignment and hope for the best, and it takes a real good Engineer to do that.
    We use a Magnetic Alignment System. The Dilithium still sets in a frame, but, we elevate the frame in the Chamber, rotate it on six different axis’, and when it heats up, we make continuing micro-adjustments in it, and it stays perfectly in alignment. Otherwise, that Superstrata we have access to, doesn’t do all that much.
    PRAXIM-RR1:
    Wait !, SIX axis’ ?
    CC-2000:
    Yea, up-down, right-left, forward-back, then, rotate Clockwise-counter clock, tilt up-down, tilt left-right, ya see that ?
    PRAXIM-RR1:
    OH YEA, now I do !, THAT’S why we continue to gain speed, the Rock changes internally, and that thing starts making adjustments to compensate for it, which lets us really go fast, right !
    CC-2000:
    Yea, but that’s not all, you got to have Power to push it, and we can develop way over 1500 Cochranes, which is kinda the Star Fleet standard for their fast stuff.
    PRAXIM-RR1:
    2000 ?
    CC-2000:
    HA..maybe...I can’t tell you that.
    PRAXIM-RR1:
    HA...HAY !, I’m a Captain, I’m supposed to be told EVERYTHING !
    CC-2000:
    HA HA HA, no you’re not, there’s stuff we got that we don’t tell anyone about, Captains included !
    PRAXIM-RR1:
    Ha ok, I was just kidding, I bet there’s a LOT of stuff that Chiron keeps secret.
    CC-2000:
    Ummm.....HA HA HA, you’re just trying to skirt around this, and get more information, aren’t you !

COM REQUEST – PCV SEKHMET CHIGCO S28V71K SECURED
    AUTORANSMIT – ALERT BULLETIN – HIERARCHY WARNING

PRAXIM-RR1:
    Yes...HA HA HA !
    CC-2000:
    Hang on just a minute Prax, Pressman is checking in.
    COM REQUEST – ACCEPTED - CONNECT

PRESSMAN- C1:
    [​IMG]
    Well, it doesn’t look like I’m going to be face to face with these guys, right !

CC-2000:
    Doesn’t look that way Eric, we just found out about how they are, we talked to the Sensor Specialist a Mr. Phloux, and he warned us off of contacting them directly. Guess you’ll have to just sneak up on um, and bring us back some nice scans of their Ships, Computer Systems and as much Cartography of that area as you can.
    PRESSMAN- C1:
    Uoo...those guys are pretty sharp, it’s very likely that they’ll see me.
    CC-2000:
    Well...try anyway, from what I have now, if they get upset about it, they don’t have any Weapons that will hurt you, and, they can’t look inside your Ship, like we can theirs.
    PRESSMAN- C1:
    Ok, I’ll do what I can, that it ?
    CC-2000:
    That’s it, good luck, bye !
    PRAXIM-RR1:
    Where’s he at ?
    CC-2000:
    Conduit B3, that’s through Manifold “B”, way out in the Delta Quad. The Hierarchy are out that way.
    PRAXIM-RR1:
    Oh ok, then I guess I can go now too, right !
    CC-2000:
    Yea, and if things don’t work, you won’t be all that far from where you’re at now.
    PRAXIM-RR1:
    Ok, I’m ouda here !
    CC-2000:
    Andiamo !

Last edited: Jul 10, 2010
  17. SWHouston

CC-2000:
    SW, ahh...got a minute ?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Umm...ok...
    CC-2000:
    Well...I just wanted to keep you updated as soon as I could...ahh... well, we sorta had a little conflict with the Kazon... again.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    I see.
    CC-2000:
    Seems that Maje Culluh didn’t get the idea that he shouldn’t mess with us, from the first encounter we had with him, and he talked a couple of his friends into attacking the Osiris.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Anybody hurt, we ok ?
    CC-2000:
    Oh yea, they don’t pose any problem what so ever, other than having to deal with them, but they tried to, the Osiris was hit over twenty times, ha.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Please tell me you let that happen, right !
    CC-2000:
    Yea, I did, I wouldn’t even consider it a “rough ride”, I wanted to show them how useless it was to even try, they or at least Culluh’s ship, didn’t fair too well...I kinda destroyed it. BUT, I made them evacuate it first...ok ?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    This is the second time we’ve encountered that guy, sounds like you got a “no slack” policy about that.
    CC-2000:
    I hope I conveyed that to the other two Maje', I used the TR-116 on them, just took out their Weapons and Propulsion, minor as I could keep it. But if I may...it doesn’t sound like you’re all that upset about this...I had thought you might be.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Well CC, you’re the one who’s out there on the front line with um, and I trust you, not that I want us to start an all out War with any Species, that’s Star Fleet’s job. But, we can’t let anyone run over us, if we want to continue to do business and expand.
    CC-2000:
    Yes, and I am very pleased to hear you say that, I did give Culluh a fair warning if he persisted. But, one of the other two Maje’ seemed impressed with our “power”, and it’s possible I may open a dialog with one of them, if I can determine its commercially worth it.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Well, from what I’ve read about the Kazon, they’re a bunch of thugs, that run around and bully others into feeding them, they’re thieves and don’t have a “real” economical platform in any way.
    CC-2000:
    That appears to be true for the most part, but, I can’t imagine any Species just continuing to go around and bully others forever, seems like they’d want to settle down at some point, have a real place to call home, families, a life ?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Jem’Hadar.
    CC-2000:
    Star Fleet.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    HA HA HA...
    CC-2000:
    Well, either of those examples may not fit the ticket exactly, but I’m thinking we haven’t heard the last from them. One seemed rather obstinate, even in the face of defeat. I think they’re not too bright, and somewhat proud, though I’m not sure why.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Well, pursue any negotiations you feel may be profitable for us, and again, I’m not exactly happy with things like this, but I understand they’re going to happen from time to time. Anything else ?
    CC-2000:
    Umm well...
    Prax is towing the Alixia back now, it’s working so far.
    Pressman has exited the B3 Conduit and is gathering information on the Hierarchy and that area.
    The Chiron will be done with its Structural Scan shortly and back on Route after that.
    Thara is scheduled to be scanned next.
    I’m thinking to bump the refit on the Houston, till after the Alixia.
    I see you’ve approved getting the Hugh Group their Cattle, I’ll get that started.
    And....a couple other minor things, but that’s about it.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Ok, keep up the good work, bye.
    CC-2000:
    Whew....

PRIORITY 1 COM REQUEST - PCV SEKHMET CHIGCO S28V71K SECURED

CC-2000:
    REQUEST ACCEPTED - CONNECT
    Eric !, what’s the matter !?

PRESSMAN- C1:
    [​IMG]
    Looks like our new friends The Hierarchy, got themselves a problem. Check our sensors.

CC-2000:
    ACCESS SEKHMET TACTICAL SENSORS – DISPLAY
    [​IMG]
    OH WOW, what’s the Borg doing way out there, and they’ve got a Tractor Beam on one of the Hierarchy Ships !

PRESSMAN- C1:
    Ahhh....yea, want me to just leave um alone ?
    CC-2000:
    NO !

18. SWHouston

Com Level: PCV SEKHMET CHIGCO S28V71K SECURED
    To: LOQUAR-B1:
    CC-2000:
    Eric, I don’t like to do this, but, do you mind if I sorta sit in the Big Chair for a little bit here ?
    PRESSMAN- C1:
    Help yourself, I don’t mind learning something, and it wouldn’t be the first time from you.
    CC-2000:
    Thank you, it won’t be to long...

SCAN – HIERARCHY SHIP – COM CHANNELS
    TRANSPORT TAGS – BORG1 – HIERARCHY1
    CREATE FILES – BORG1 – HIERARCHY1
    OPEN – DIRECTED COM CHANNEL – HIERARCHY SHIP

Hierarchy Vessel, this is the Chiron Corporation Private Vessel Sekhmet, Captain Eric A. Pressman Commanding, may we be of assistance ?

HIERARCHY1-B1:
    [​IMG]
    This is Overlooker Loquar, who is this, are you responsible for this attack !?

CC-2000:
    OH NO Overlooker Loquar, we have seen The Borg do this numerous times, most Species do not like them, if you wish, I may be able to get them to stop, would you like that ?
    LOQUAR-B1:
    YES, they’re trying to take our Technology, we don’t like that, there’s several of them on our Ship, Phasers don’t do anything, they have personal Shields, YES, if you can, stop them please !
    CC-2000:
    Very well Loquar, let me see what we can do for you...

ACCESS – BORG INTERLINK FREQUENCY – UPLOAD REGENERATE ORDER
    REPORT – ALL DRONES RETURNING TO REGENERATION ALCOVES
    TRANSMIT - DISENGAGE TRACTOR BEAM - BORG1

Overseer Loquar, I think we’re making some progress here, but you’ll need to drop your Shields, and shut down your Propulsion Systems, please.
    LOQUAR-B1:
    OHHH are you sure, they may fire on us !
    CC-2000:
    I’ll keep that from happing Loquar, trust me, ok !

REPORT – SENSOR SWEEP – HIERARCHY SHIELDS AND PROPULSION DISENGAGED
    TRANSMIT - DISENGAGE SHIELDS - BORG1
    ACCESS TRANSPORTERS – LOCATE DRONES – HEIRARCHY1 – TRANSPORT ALL TO BORG1

There Overlooker Loquar, I think I have them all back on their Ship, do you need any Medical Assistance ?

TRANSMIT – SELECT HEADING - ENGAGE PROPULSION .25 C – BORG1
    REPORT – BORG1 – MOVING AWAY FROM THEATER

LOQUAR-B1:
    THEIR SHIP IS LEAVING !, ahh no, no Medical Assistance necessary, you made them leave !?
    CC-2000:
    Well yes, they get themselves into trouble quite frequently, but understand, we don’t control them.
    LOQUAR-B1:
    WELL, looks like you did a pretty good job of it here, who are you, would you please transmit visually ?
    CC-2000:
    Well if you wish, here...

SEKHMET– INTERPHASIC CLOAK - POWER DOWN
    TRANSMIT - BRIDGE VIDEO
    [​IMG]

LOQUAR-B1:
    Ohhh... you’re of the Human Species aren’t you, I’ve encountered your Species before !
    CC-2000:

SEARCH DATABASE – LOQUAR
    FOUND – VOYAGER FILES -JANEWAY – VOID INCIDENT

OH yes, I know of that, you met a Captain Janeway some time ago, is that right ?
    LOQUAR-B1:
    YES, she helped us get out of that Void situation, very nice Lady, you know her !
    CC-2000:
    Well not exactly, I know of her, she is affiliated with a Military Organization called Star Fleet, which is in the same Sector as are we.

ALARM – DETECT – MICRO-TUNNELING SENSOR SWEEP
    TRANSMIT – HIGH ENERGY PULSE – HEIRCHRY1 SENSOR ARRAY
    REPORT – MINOR EXPLOSION – HEIRARCHY1 BRIDGE SENSOR CONSOLE

LOQUAR-B1:
    What happened, did you do that !?
    CC-2000:
    OHHH I’m so sorry Overlooker, we don’t share our Technology with others, UNLESS they ask us first, that was an Automated Response, you probably shouldn’t try that again, ok...
    LOQUAR-B1:
    OH ahh well... you must have some very advanced Technology to have been able to detect our Scan !
    CC-2000:
    Ha, not really, but I was serious, the next time our Computer may select an Explosive Charge which would be very devastating to your Ship, ok.
    LOQUAR-B1:
    OH ahh I understand, that won’t happen again, but, you said a Private Vessel, you seem exceptionally well armed and advanced, just why are you in our Space ?
    CC-2000:
    YOUR space !...umm...well we are a Corporation, a Business, we try to contact Species and establish Commerce with them. Trade goods, attempt to establish a monetary exchange if they have such economical interests.
    LOQUAR-B1:
    I see, we don’t usually do that, but, I will contact my Supervisory to see if we may find a need to such commerce.
    CC-2000:
    Good, possibly the next time we meet, we can exchange Commodities Lists, and see if there is any business we can affiliate in.
    LOQUAR-B1:
    I’ll see if that is possible as well.
    CC-2000:
    Overlooker Loquar, it was very good to meet you.
    LOQUAR-B1:
    You’re leaving now ?
    CC-2000:
    Yes, we need to follow up on that Borg Sphere, and make sure it leaves YOUR space...umm.
    LOQUAR-B1:
    OH, well thank you very much, but is there anything you can do...ahhh...like make them stay away from us ?
    CC-2000:
    I don’t know exactly, I’ll think about that, maybe, we don’t like to IMPOSE restrictions, or take advantage of other Species.
    LOQUAR-B1:
    Oh I see...ahh...that’s a very enlightened position.
    CC-2000:
    We think so. But, we’ll be leaving now, and, probably will drop back by at some point, just to see if you’d like to do business with us.

DIRECTED COM CHANNEL - CLOSE
    SELECT - INTERPHASIC CLOAK – RAMP ONE MINUTE TO FULL CLOAK
    FULL CLOAK ACHIEVED
    LOCATE – BORG1 – SET COORDINATES
    THRUSTERS – 1.34 C - ENGAGE

CC-2000:
    Ok Eric, she’s yours again, Sir !
    PRESSMAN- C1:
    Interesting CC, somehow I get the impression, you don’t like someone calming Space for themselves.
    CC-2000:
    I DO NOT, I think anyone should be able to go anywhere they want, as long as they are respectful of another, have reasonable commercial or cultural interests, and if they don’t , THEN restrictions should be imposed.
    PRESSMAN- C1:
    Well, that’d restrict more than half the Species I’m aware of, but, since I got my Girlfriend back now, mind telling me where we’re going ?
    CC-2000:
    OH sorry, I’m trying to catch up with the Borg Sphere, before they get too close to their Hive, where ever that is, and, get out of Sensor Range of the Hierarchy as well.
    PRESSMAN- C1:
    Well, I think that Hierarchy Ship has gone to Warp, away from us, so that takes care of them, and there’s your Sphere.
    CC-2000:
    I see it...

TRANSMIT – ALL STOP – BORG1
    [​IMG]
    START – SENSOR SWEEP – TECHNOLOGICAL – MEDICAL – STORED DATA

Ooookaa....this may take a few minutes.
    PRESSMAN- C1:
    Ahh...CC, ya know something, I’ve never been on a Borg Vessel.
    CC-2000:
    Oh YOU’RE KIDDING !, are you asking ME, if you can go over there !?
    PRESSMAN- C1:
    Why not, they’re sleeping or doing whatever, I read where Janeway and Picard’s guys were on a Cube, didn’t hurt them.
    CC-2000:
    Eric, I thought that scoop up behind the Breen was bold, but this takes the Cake ! I’m so under-informed about how they communicate, I can’t guarantee they may not just pop out of those Alcoves, and stick you !
    PRESSMAN- C1:
    I don’t think that’s going to happen, we’ll be real careful, ok !
    CC-2000:
    WE !, who’s WE !
    PRESSMAN- C1:
    Well, I thought my 1st Officer and Chief Engineer would like to see the inside of one of those things, that’s three of us, should be enough to be fairly safe, right !
    CC-2000:
    NOT !, but....I understand your curiosity, how about this. I’ll transport three Synthetic Personnel Units, one for each of you, and IF anything happens, you hug those guys like they were your Girlfriends, GOT THAT !
    PRESSMAN- C1:
    Yes SIR, but, hug, you mean get close to them ?
    CC-2000:
    Yes, each one has a Personal Shield, actually it’s Borg Technology that we’ve adapted for them, and they can extend it to encompass another if necessary, they have weapons as well.
    PRESSMAN- C1:
    Well, I had thought for us to carry arms too, but we won’t touch anything, ok ?
    CC-2000:
    Well ok, stand by....

SCAN – BORG1 – CLEAR AREA – FOUND
    SENSOR SWEEP – EVALUATE ATMOSPHERE/GRAVITY
    REPORT – BREATHABLE ATMOSPHERE – GRAVITY 1.1875 EARTH - NO ACTIVITY BY BORG

Ahhh ok....got a place for you over there, and you’ll gain a couple pounds.
    PRESSMAN- C1:
    Ok, we’re ready !
    CC-2000:
    Ok, just keep close to those Synths, got that guys !
    PRESSMAN- C1:
    We will, engage !
    CC-2000:

SELECT TRANSPORTER1 – 3 BRIDGE PERSONNEL – TO BORG1 SELECTED AREA 1a
    SELECT TRANSPORTER2 – SYNTHETIC PERSONNEL UNITS 1, 2 & 3 – TO BORG1 SELECTED AREA 1b
    DIRECTIVE - SYNTHETICS – SELECT SINGLE HUMANOID – PROTECT ORDER CLASS A
    SET TRANSPORTERS – AUTOTRANSPORT ALL –ALARM STATUS SOURCE SYNTHETIC 1, 2 OR 3
    AUTOSELECT INTERPHASIC CLOAK – ENGAGE – UPON ALARM

Hay Doc, how are your Scans going ?

DOCTOR-MB1:
    [​IMG]
    Just fine CC, wow, I’d sure like to be able to go over there myself, making any progress on my Mobile Emitter ?

CC-2000:
    Doc, please understand, that’s a very complicated device, gonna take time on that, ok.
    PRESSMAN- C1:
    I understand, I’m sorry, before I had to be so pushy about having any freedom.
    CC-2000:
    Well, I’ll try to hurry that up, but, I got to get focused on the Away Team, don’t want anything to happen to them, bye.

ACCESS – SEKHMET MEDICAL DATA BASE – RESET EMH1 PERSONAL PRIORITIES – ADJUST DOWN
    ACCESS – VIDEO/AUDIO FEED – SYNTHETIC 1

CC-2000/SYNTH1:
    Doing ok Eric ?
    PRESSMAN- C1:
    OH GEES CC, you scared the crap out of me, you’re talking to me through the Synthetic !
    CC-2000/SYNTH1:
    Well sure, why not, I hardly ever get out anywhere !
    PRESSMAN- C1:
    Whew, I thought I was had !
    CC-2000/SYNTH1:
    Sorry, I’ll knock next time.
    PRESSMAN- C1:
    Ha...ahhh CC wow, better look over there....

[​IMG]

CC-2000/SYNTH1:

OH WOW, I can’t believe this !!

Last edited: Jul 13, 2010
  19. SWHouston

Com Level: PCV SEKHMET CHIGCO S28V71K SECURED
    PRESSMAN- C1:
    Looks like they’re back to their old tricks, is she new, or is it the same one ?
    CC-2000/SYNTH1:
    Gotta be another, a new one, the other one was destroyed !
    PRESSMAN- C1:
    Well, looks like your sleeping pill is working pretty good, or, she’s not ready to move around.
    CC-2000/SYNTH1:
    Damn Eric, how do you keep SO cool with situations like this, you got a Chip you can turn off !?
    PRESSMAN- C1:
    Ha, not really, I just trust you, you’ll get us out of here if something happens.
    CC-2000/SYNTH1:
    Gees I hope so, stand by....

CONNECT – SYNTHETIC2 – AUDIO/VIDEO FEED – SEKHMET MEDICAL DATABASE - EMH1

[​IMG]

Doc, you seeing this now ?

DOCTOR/SYNTH2:
    OH, that’s better, not quite to the level of my Mobile Emitter, but it will do nicely. So, we got another Queen I see !
    PRESSMAN- C1:
    Same or a different one ?
    DOCTOR/SYNTH2:
    She’s different, from the comparative Scans I’m accessing, what’s she doing way out here ?
    CC-2000/SYNTH1:
    I have NO idea, seems like they’d try to protect her, keep her in a Hive somewhere, OR, maybe there’s a contest, which Cube or Sphere can make a Queen first ?
    PRESSMAN- C1:
    Maybe that’s why this Sphere is Green, they got First Place.
    CC-2000/SYNTH1:
    Ha, I’m not sure if that has anything to do with it, but Doc, it seems as though she’s Regenerating or just not ready to be aware of her surroundings. Can you say why that may be ?
    DOCTOR/SYNTH2:
    I’m reviewing a large quantity of information here, but, it’s possible that She is just being Transported to a Hive from somewhere else. From the Technological Scans, this Sphere is not equipped to do the level of assimilation necessary for Her. Oh, and I don’t see her “bottom” half anywhere.
    PRESSMAN- C1:
    So, what you’re saying is, there may be a “Queen Factory” somewhere !?
    CC-2000/SYNTH1:
    OH gees...I could have gone all day without thinking about that possibility.
    CHIEF ENGINEER-B3:
    Hay Boss, check this out, this is their Transwarp Coil, right ?

DIRECT SYNTHETIC3 VIDEO – COM CHANNEL
    [​IMG]

PRESSMAN- C1:
    Ahh...yea, CC, ya wanna swap this thing out now ?
    CC-2000/SYNTH1:
    OH YEA, stand by...

SELECT TRANSPORTER – TRANSPORT BORG1 TRANSWARP COIL – SEKHMET ENGINEERING
    SELECT TRANSPORTER – SELECT CHIRON SUBSTITUTE COIL – TRANSPORT TO BORG1

There, that’s taken care of, and I’m really looking forward to going through that thing ! And, that brings something to mind. I think the old Queen was in control of the Transwarp Conduits, and this Queen may give them the ability to start using them.
    PRESSMAN- C1:
    So, that may be the reason they haven’t use the Conduits, wow, maybe we ought get this ol Girl in my Brig, or Medical Stases, or something...Phaser maybe !
    CC-2000/SYNTH1:
    Doc, what you think, can we get her out of here, without them noticing. I could try to upload some...”forget about it” instructions to this Sphere.
    DOCTOR/SYNTH2:
    Well, that certainly would be appropriate, the Instructions not the Phaser, but I don’t think you’ll be able to “reprogram” her, she has a Brain just like a Humans, there’s some limited technology available to make one forget some part of their memories, but, you won’t be able to totally control her, in my opinion.
    1stOFFICER-B2:
    Eric, what about all those Tubes she’s got stuck in her, can we duplicate that, are those like to feed her or something like that ?
    CC-2000/SYNTH1:
    Doc ?
    DOCTOR/SYNTH2:
    Well yes, they certainly must maintain her in some way, but it would take me quite some time to analyze their exact function, and duplicate it, and I’m not entirely sure that could happen with just the equipment I have here on the Sekhmet.
    PRESSMAN- C1:
    Well, that doesn’t give us many options...destroy her or this Sphere, or, just capture it, take it someplace where we can have more time to do....whatever to it or her ?
    CC-2000/SYNTH1:
    Ohhh gees, where...we only got a limited amount of places...maybe Ridan...OH or out at or near Cold Station 12, they regularly have contact with Borg Drones. By the way, this Sphere has 132 Drones on it, well fewer than it’s normal compliment.
    PRESSMAN- C1:
    I didn’t think it was as big as some I’ve heard about, but while you’re messing with the Queen, what you going to do with the Drones, just leave um in those slots ?
    DOCTOR/SYNTH2:
    Ridan ?
    CC-2000/SYNTH1:
    That’s a Planet we mine for Dilithium, that’s VERY classified information, ok. Well Eric, I could reprogram them, put them with Hugh and his guys, I just don’t think we can leave them in the regeneration state for very long, got an opinion on that, Doc ?
    DOCTOR/SYNTH2:
    Not immediately, when Seven of Nine regenerated, the Alcove had an automatic stop feature on it, but, it’s conceivable I could moderate the rate to...ohh... like a “trickle charge”, just for maintenance purposes, which may extend the time they could remain in the Alcoves, maybe.
    CC-2000/SYNTH1:
    Well, I don’t think we should let this thing get to a Hive, though I would be very interested in seeing where it was going originally. Surely that was to a formal Hive someplace.
    PRESSMAN- C1:
    We could send it on its way for a while, get a direction from that, and investigate that as time permits, then another possibility is, what if she’s not working very well, and they’re taking her back for repair. You might find the Factory that way too, right.
    DOCTOR/SYNTH2:
    I don’t know whether it’s relative to a decision you’re about to make, but the Scans reveal that she’s of the Species 125, same as the other Queen.
    CHIEF ENGINEER-B3:
    Ha, if it’s not broke, don’t fix it, maybe that’s the only Model that works as a Queen, think there may be a King somewhere ?
    CC-2000/SYNTH1:
    I suppose it’s a possibility on both counts, but... I’m thinking let’s get this thing to Cold Station, and get these Drones ready to move over with Hugh. We can leave the Queen there, and free up the Sphere for Leyor’s guys, let um pick it apart.
    PRESSMAN- C1:
    Uooo, that’s a long way over there !
    CC-2000/SYNTH1:
    Well not really, ever Towed a Sphere thru a Conduit ?
    PRESSMAN- C1:
    Now look who’s being bold !
    CC-2000/SYNTH1:
    Well, Prax is doing that right now with his Dad’s Ship, using Grapplers to keep from having to use the Tractor Beam, if he can, why not you !
    PRESSMAN- C1:
    Hay, I’ll try anything once, that’d be back to the B Manifold, then out thru Conduit B4 as I recall. So you don’t want to pursue finding out where it’s going or came from ?
    CC-2000/SYNTH1:
    Eric, I got a Bird in the Hand here, I just don’t want to take the chance on the Drones popping out of the Alcoves, and waking up the Queen. We need to get her out of that Sphere and looked at, and Cold Station is the best place for that.
    PRESSMAN- C1:
    Ok, but what if they wake up while we’re in the Conduit ?
    CC-2000/SYNTH1:
    You’re going to be in deep DUDU, cause I’m going to have to destroy the Sphere. I’ll transport an Explosive Charge into it before you leave, then you won’t even have to aim. But, it probably is going to destroy the Conduit as well, and if it does, you got a LONG trip home.
    PRESSMAN- C1:
    In for a Penny, let’s do it !
    CC-2000/SYNTH1:
    Great, let me get everyone back where they belong, and good luck.

20. SWHouston

CC-2000:
    SW, ahh... got a minute ?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    That sounded suspicious, what now ?
    CC-2000:
    Ahh well... I sorta picked up another Ship for us, just wanted to mention it.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    ANOTHER SHIP !, you think that Credits grow on Trees !
    CC-2000:
    Weeeel....don’t they ?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Tell me CC, just why would we need another Ship ?
    CC-2000:
    Well, it was a very good deal, and its sorta unique, I just couldn’t pass it up.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Unique, how ?
    CC-2000:
    Well, it’s round, and looks pretty.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    ROUND !, like in an Olympic or Daedalus Class, what is it ?
    CC-2000:
    Well actually Sphere would be a better description, OH but here’s a picture of it...

[​IMG]

CC-2000:
    SW, helloooo.....
    HOUSTON-9400:
    CC, is that a Borg Vessel ?
    CC-2000:
    Ahhh....yea.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    I see, and just how did you “pick” it up ?
    CC-2000:
    Well, actually it was Captain Pressman that captured it, I just sorta helped a little.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Umm...well, I’ll say this, I’ve seen a lot of Video and Pictures of Borg stuff, and you’re right, it’s unique, I’ve never seen a Green one like that !
    CC-2000:
    Well ok, but it had a little “feature” which was somewhat special, there was a Borg Queen in it.

HOUSTON-9400:
    Wait a minute here, so, you’re telling me that we have a Borg Sphere, WITH a Queen IN it, and....what then, is she alive, this is making me VERY nervous here !
    CC-2000:
    She is alive, but, I sent the Sphere the Regeneration Signal, the Drones and the Queen are sorta sleeping.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Ohhh lawdy, I think I need a drink !
    CC-2000:
    Me too, but, let me catch you up on the how. Pressman exited the B3 Conduit, saw the Sphere which had a Hierarchy Ship in their Tractor Beam, we were Cloaked, eased up and ask the Overlooker of the Hierarchy Ship if he needed assistance. He said yes, I zapped the Sphere, moved it away from them, the Overlooker thanked me and left. Then, we boarded the Sphere and found the Queen. Oh, and Pressman is bringing it back through the Conduit now.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    OH WOW, ahh.. I got so many questions I don’t know where to start, and the only one that seems relevant, is WHY is it Green !?
    CC-2000:
    Well...I’m not actually sure about that, but, it is Special. I have a fair amount of information on the structure of their Vessels, and this one is...well...like a Cadillac or Bentley, it’s really Executive from what I can tell.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    A Queen’s Ship, personal vessel then ?
    CC-2000:
    I think so, it’s just 120 Meters, and there were 132 Drones on it. It could hold more, but I think they’re sorta shorthanded since Janeway blew things up over there.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    I see, and you’re bringing it here !
    CC-2000:
    Oh no, Pressman is taking it to Cold Station, I didn’t want to upset anyone.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    OH thanks, you’re real considerate, but yea, I’d say that was an ok place, out of the way.
    CC-2000:
    Yes, and now we have unlimited access to go through it, interrogate the Queen if she is able to be, and I had thought to advise Mr. Leyor to get a Team together, to go out there and give it a good going over. Then, after all that, we have us a First Class Ship to use any way we want.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Well, I’m not sure just how much use we could get out of a Borg Vessel, in the Alpha Quad !
    CC-2000:
    It won’t be, after I put a Chiron Transponder in it, how does anyone know we haven’t built a Spherical Ship for our use. AND, if I leave the Borg ID Codes selectively available, if we have to go into a Hive somewhere, it sure would be nice to enter with those type Credentials, see !
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Uooo yea !, but, let’s back up a little, you said you boarded it !
    CC-2000:
    Pressman’s idea, he IS very adventurous and bold, again a good choice for this type mission. But he, his 1st Officer and Chief Engineer went with us, and just looked around it briefly. Oh, the “us” being the EMH Program and me.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Wait, you, how ?
    CC-2000:
    Oh, I can sorta take over one of the Synthetic Technicians, see and hear through it. Then I can move around, touch and do stuff, and I connected the EMH to another of them, I sent three Synthetics to protect Pressman and his staff, just in case.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Umm, good, wow, you really took the Cake on this one, having a functional Borg Ship to dissect sorta, is really going to advance our understanding of them, and... may lead to some tactical advantage, should we need that.
    CC-2000:
    I agree, but, if we do this right, gain enough information on them, maybe we can avoid a “Tactical” situation, it might even be “Friendly”, or at least non-combative.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Well, good luck on that, but wow, I’m still overwhelmed with this, wow !
    CC-2000:
    But anyway, like I said, I got a good deal on the Ship, right !
    HOUSTON-9400:
    GOOD !, I’d say the deal of the Centaury..but... I bet you’ve already thought of a name for it, what is it ?
    CC-2000:
    Well, you know I’ve been reviewing Bartlett’s and some other Literature, and the area of Scotland on Earth, seems such a pleasant and beautiful place, I’d thought to give it a Scottish name.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Interesting, what then ?
    CC-2000:
    How about the PCV Emerald Cove, how does that sound ?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Outstanding...elegant...bye.