Bungie cryptically announces its next HALO project!

Discussion in 'TV & Media' started by Twilight, Sep 25, 2008.

1. FordSVT

FordSVT Vice Admiral Admiral

About a week ago, my 60 UD Warlock (I've also got a 70 BE Pally) had one of the best runs of his life (death?). Fifteen people on our team were a pre-made and really knew what they were doing in order to capture and keep snowfall gy and stonehearth bunker early, and the Alliance was just not up to snuff that day. We quickly destroyed their outpost, they turtled almost immediately, and pushed all the way back to Dun Baldar bridge.

So me, another lock, and a frost mage are standing on the bridge backed up by a resty shammy and two holy priests absolutely trashing everything that came near us. Dot dot dot tab dot dot dot tab, repeat. In the meantime, the hunters and rogues are on the periphery picking up stragglers and a half dozen of the pre-made twinks drove straight to their General for the quick win. The whole thing didn't last more than 20 minutes, and I only had to res once. Fun stuff.

Sometimes I think I'm becoming more of a geek the older I get. I'm working a totally different schedule from my wife these days and tend to be off when everyone else is at work, it's a fun way to pass the alone time, definitely. A few of my friends (the ones who got me started playing) are a bit too into it though.