Most attractive Trek alien races?

Discussion in 'General Trek Discussion' started by DevilEyes, Jul 21, 2009.

?

Most attractive alien races? (you can pick more than 1)

1. Vulcan

63.5%
  2. Romulan (TOS)

33.0%
  3. Romulan (modern)

13.0%
  4. Klingon (TOS)

1.7%
  5. Klingon (modern)

9.6%
  6. Cardassian

26.1%
  7. Bajoran

39.1%
  8. Trill

40.9%
  9. Betazoid

24.3%
  10. Orion

26.1%
  11. Deltan

15.7%
  12. Andorian

21.7%
  13. Ocampa

8.7%
  14. Vorta

13.0%
  15. Borg

4.3%
  16. Bolian

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  17. Caitian

4.3%
  18. Devore

0.9%
  19. Kazon

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  20. Denobulan

0.9%
  21. Ferengi

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  22. Changeling

3.5%
  23. Android (of the Soong variety)

2.6%
  24. other

7.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. DevilEyes

DevilEyes Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Is that look really anyone's best? :p The 70s were really a decade of awful hairstyles.

I like this pic with short hair that I found online. Apparently it's from an early 70s episode of the show "Nancy Drew Mysteries" and he played a character called... The Masked Man! :lol: Why are some actors always typecast as villains? :rolleyes:

[​IMG]

Oh and BTW I watched a really crappy late 80s B-movie called "Arena" on Youtube a couple of days ago, only because it has Alaimo and Armin Shimerman in it (and Claudia Christian from B5!) It's a typical cliche-ridden sports story about a good fighter (a dumb-looking strapping blond lead) in the world of shady sports business - the only difference being that it's sort of SF - some of the characters are aliens, including most of the wrestlers who are huge monsters, and the hero is the first human to challenge the stronger species. No surprises there when it comes to casting - Christian is the tough but honest female lead, Alaimo is the main villain - evil shady sports promoter, and Shimerman, in a really ugly mask, is his weesel-like henchman called... Weezil! :rommie: Alaimo's character has silvery skin and long dark hair and acts a bit Dukat-like. I liked the look. Hot in of sort of Goth-android way (though I suppose the character is meant to be an alien) :)

[​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 28, 2009
  2. Nerys Ghemor

Nerys Ghemor Vice Admiral Admiral

I'd say I agree.

But then again, it seems most of the guys I find most attractive (with exceptions like Alexander Siddig, who I found attractive, and Cirroc Lofton who IS still older than I am, but not by much) tend to be older. For instance, in the most recent movie, I seemed to ignore all the guys that were getting most of the buzz and went straight for Christopher Pike [Bruce Greenwood]. I think it's a combination of looks and gravitas, personally. (Which I much prefer to the immaturity I often see in younger men and the roles they play in TV/movies.)

DevilEyes--Sorry I misunderstood! It's just that my first reaction when I saw that description was kind of an "Awwwwww, that's harsh! :(" one. But I totally agree about being freaked out on the idea of a Gattaca future or where it looks like everybody's been Photoshopped. Some of that almost goes into "uncanny valley" territory to me.

3. Alidar Jarok

Alidar Jarok Everything in moderation but moderation Moderator

4. PSGarak

PSGarak Commodore Commodore

^^ I swing both ways, but I've also usually been drawn to people older than I am. I have to say way back in the day, Louise Fletcher was smokin' hot, and I still think she has gorgeous eyes.

^^^ And dayum, great pics of Alaimo!

5. DevilEyes

Bumpage.

A few more pics to justify the post:

a Vulcan (what's up with the eyebrows? Not very Vulcan :vulcan:)

[​IMG]

a Klingon

[​IMG]

a Cardie-Bajoran

[​IMG]

6. ZMistress

ZMistress Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

I'm one of the few who voted for the Borg. I can't really say why and contrary to what was suggested I'm not remotely into BDSM.
    It probably has to do with my love for Hugh (really, I could have hugged the little guy to death) that spread to all his fellow Borg. Over time I just stopped minding the grey skin and black tubes and then I realized one day that I like their look.

Another big vote goes to the Cardassians. The reasons have been stated before by others here and I'd only have to repeat what they said.

I also voted for Vulcans, Vorta and Andorians.

7. DevilEyes

The Borg don't really seem like potentially good BDSM partners. Or any other kind of sexual activity. :shifty: Maybe the Queen would be, but the rest of them of them are just sexless drones while they're in the collective. :borg:

If I were to guess to which races could get really kinky, I'd suspect the Vulcans, especially in Pon Farr mood (you gotta let out the steam some time, after you've been logical and suppresing emotions all day long); some of the Cardassians quite probably; maybe Romulans, too; Trills seem open-minded to all sorts of things; judging by the Intendant, the Bajorans can be kinky, too. The Klingons might not be into BDSM, but they 'normal' sex is already rough stuff by human standards.

8. DevilEyes

Pix found somewhere online:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. Rackon

Rackon Commander Red Shirt

I met Mark a couple times IRL and thought he was a handsome devil...beautiful voice and lovely manners too, which only added to the charm.

Don't care for the picture, but adored ML as Sarek and he made a pretty handsome a Rom too. I hated when TNG added those stupid ridges to the Rommies:rommie:.

I do find Vulcan men VERY sexy :vulcan: Usually tall and dark...intelligent...responsible...with all those "mastered" emotions roiling underneath...plus Vulcans have superior strength, endurance and cardio-vascular systems...and they're touch telepaths...lots of interesting erotic possibilities there;)

10. DevilEyes

Tell me about it! I hate the new Romulan makeup! :klingon:

^ This.

11. KobayashiMaru13

KobayashiMaru13 Captain Captain

TOS Rommies (NOOO RIDGES!) and Vulcans. You people know that rommies and vulcans look EXACTLY ALIKE without ridges (theyre there to distinguish them from vulcans) right? then again, vulcans act as almost polar opposites from the rommies, so i guess it depends on what you find sexy about their personalities.

oh, i picked the vorta too. i wasnt a fan of yelgrun's looks (played by iggy pop) though.

i like pointy eared aliens i guess. ;)

oh, and i picked andriods. i looooved data!

12. Evil_Kirkneivel

Evil_Kirkneivel Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

I'm attracted to any alien females that have their clothes designed by Bill Theiss. :)

13. DevilEyes

14. Barchester

Barchester Ensign Red Shirt

For me it's a tie between Cardassian and Bajoran women. Both races have something incredibly sexy about them, although I'm not entirely sure why. Must be the necks or the noses, respectively.

15. Misfit Toy

Misfit Toy Caped Trek Mod Admiral

As I said in the other thread, "Don't bump threads like this please. It can be considered spamming.

Threads on a BBS live and die at their own pace. There's no need to administer artificial resucitation. " ;)

16. Kane_Steel

Kane_Steel Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

1) Orion Slave Girls

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Green skin is hot. :drool:

Honorable mention to Talas the Andorian

[​IMG]

17. Smellincoffee

Smellincoffee Commodore Commodore

I picked Vulcans, Bajorans, Trills, and Cardassians. I don't know what it is about Cardassian females, but "Second Skin" is a favorite just for that. Maybe it's the blue-on-grey...

18. DevilEyes

I've been rewatching DS9 these days, and I couldn't help noticing how many good-looking male Bajorans appeared in season 1 and 2, although don't often hear it because none of them were main characters. Of course, it's a matter of casting attractive actors, since the nose hardly makes any difference (although I like the ridged nose :) ).

In the Circle trilogy, which I've just rewatched, there's not just Bareil, but Li Nalas (Richard Beymer - I remember when I only realized how handsome he was when I saw him on DS9, because his character was so annoying on Twin Peaks! :lol: ), and Minister Jaro Essa (Frank Langella - former Dracula! :evil: still attractive as an older guy)... and even general Krim is not bad Or the colonel what's-his-name, played by Steven Weber (even though he's not my type). Tahna Los from "Past Prologue" annoyed me, but he was played by a good-looking actor (Jeffrey Nordling, who was in "Once and Again" with Billy Campbell, Sela Ward and Susanna Thompson), and even the jerk from "A Man Alone" who lead the lynch crowd against Odo was played by a quite handsome actor.

Oh, and of course, I have to say I found BajoranDukat hot - sure, nothing beats CardassianDukat, but I wouldn't kick the "Anjohl" version out of bed, either! But I guess he doesn't count, since he was fake...

19. Nerys Ghemor

Nerys Ghemor Vice Admiral Admiral

BajoranDukat was creepy.

But, if you want to see a neat-looking Marc Alaimo pic, here's one for ya. It's rare to find one of him looking this relaxed...everybody say "awwwwww!"

http://mario.lapam.mo.it/ds9/gifs/MarcAlaimo02.jpg

(Though sadly, what's in the background--all I can hear in my head is Will Smith saying, "Oh yeah, hire an interior decorator to come here quick, cuz...damn." ;) )

20. DevilEyes

I dunno, I still wouldn't kick him out of bed. :rommie: