Batman: Arkham Knight: Same Bat-Game, Same Bat-Developer!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by RoJoHen, Feb 10, 2014.

1. RoJoHen

RoJoHen Awesome Admiral

I put the game away for a couple months (actually, I haven't played anything for a couple months) and came back to it today to do some of the DLC. I did the Scarecrow Nightmare missions, which were a little disappointing. All three of them were just Batmobile missions. I grew to enjoy the Batmobile, but I was expecting more. The Scarecrow stuff in "Arkham Asylum" was a lot more fun.

I also played the Nightwing DLC from last month, where you have to stop Penguin from breaking out of prison. Not bad, though it was short.

That's the main thing I've noticed about the DLCs for this game; they're all SO SHORT. Say what you will about "Arkham Origins," but at least it's DLC "Cold, Cold Heart" was a full blow story; it took me about 3-4 hours to beat. All of the extra for "Arkham Knight" take about 20 minutes, and then you're done.

I dunno. I really did enjoy this game, but compared to the others, there is definitely something lacking.

2. Corran Horn

Corran Horn Vice Admiral Admiral

DLC? Sorry, I have a PC Steam version and I paid for the Season Pass - what is this DLC of which you speak?

3. RoJoHen

RoJoHen Awesome Admiral

Well, that was a worthless response.

4. SPCTRE

SPCTRE Badass Admiral

So, just as worthless as Arkham Knight on PC, so - entirely appropriate.

5. Chris3123

Chris3123 Vice Admiral Admiral

Rocksteady has revealed all of the remainder of the Season Pass content, which will all presumably be released on the marketplace at a later point in time:

Link

I don't really care about skins or Batmobiles/tracks, but I'm all for more AR challenges and missions. With the sheer amount of such content coming out though, I'm thinking I might just wait for the inevitable GOTY edition instead of getting it all separately.

6. RoJoHen

RoJoHen Awesome Admiral

I had a feeling they were saving a bigger mission for the final month of the Season Pass. I hope those villain missions take up a good amount of time.