Grimm - Season 4

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Taylirious, Oct 26, 2014.

1. DWF

DWF Admiral Admiral

Well at least one of the Royals aren't human, Renard is a Zauberbiest and Adalind's baby is also a half-breed.

2. JD

JD Fleet Admiral Admiral

Renard is only half Royal. His father was a human Royal, and his mother is the Hexenbiest who's been working with Nick, Juliette and the others.

3. DWF

DWF Admiral Admiral

I just said that, basically.

4. JD

JD Fleet Admiral Admiral

You said one of the Royals isn't human, but all of the full blood Royals are human. Sean is half-Royal/Half-Zauberbiest, and the baby is either 3 quarters Hexenbiest/1 Quarter Royal or Half-Royal/Half-Hexenbiest.

5. Guy Gardener

Guy Gardener Fleet Admiral Admiral

The test for Royalness, which was applied to Adelin's baby is that you add "specific stuff" to a Royals blood and it turns blue.

Royals can't be human even if they're not wesen.

6. DWF

DWF Admiral Admiral

There's no such thing as a half-Zauberbiest, it means he's a half breed to begin with. And the baby isn't Renard's aparently, I thought it was pretty much confirmed that it's not Renard's child.

7. Guy Gardener

I just found out that Zauberbiest means boy Hexenbiest.

Wiki's are fun.

The babies father is Royal. That is confirmed. Sean falls within that cookie cutter and not a hell of a lot of else people (or things) do.

Was she frakking Wesley?

8. JD

JD Fleet Admiral Admiral

How can there be no such thing as a half-Zauberbiest? I thought they had said as much on the show, and that that was why he didn't have as dramatic a Woge as his mother and the Schades.

9. cylkoth

cylkoth Commodore Commodore

Actor James Frain was the Austrian Bro when the Royal angle emerged and mated with Ms Schade, but left due to other work commitments, the character offed and was replaced by Wesley, aka Alexis Denisof. He "might" be the baby-daddy, I can't honestly remember if Adalind ever confirmed whether it's Renard's or the now deceased bro.

10. Guy Gardener

What do you mean by confirmed?

Because Sean thinks that it is his kid, and Adalind stands there in font of him and doesn't object to the conclusions he has draw.

Some might call that lying.

Has it been confirmation that she is a lying?

Last edited: Dec 1, 2014
  11. Christopher

Christopher Writer Admiral

You're right. Zauberbiest does not mean half-breed, it means a male Hexenbiest.

http://grimm.wikia.com/wiki/Hexenbiest

Renard is a bastard son of a Royal, so he's not a legitimate member of the royal line. That's why he's a Portland police captain instead of a prince. So while he carries royal blood, he is not considered a Royal. Legitimate Royals are all human.

And the baby is indeed Sean Renard's daughter. I have no idea where DWF got the impression that she wasn't.

http://grimm.wikia.com/wiki/Diana_Schade-Renard

12. Greg Cox

Greg Cox Admiral Premium Member

The problem with the "Resistance" is that the show tends to write them as though they're the French Underground under the Nazis, complete with safe houses and passwords, but last time I checked Austria wasn't Latveria and the Royals weren't ruling the country with an iron hand . . . .

13. Nerys Myk

Nerys Myk A Spock and a smile Premium Member

That you know of. :shifty:

14. DWF

DWF Admiral Admiral

Because there was debate on the show about who's child it is. And for that why are they putting Adalind though all this, why is the child so special?

15. Guy Gardener

Royal blood means that she gets a little duchy somewhere, even if Diana is not pure blood enough to rule everything.

Besides, all they need is a judgement from maybe the Wesen Pope (Unless the regular pope is the Wesen Pope?) to change the rules and allow halflings be in charge of whatever the royals are in charge of.

16. Taylirious

Taylirious Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Trubel is off to play bodyguard for Josh. I am sure both will be back sooner rather than later. Don't touch Monroe's sh!t.

17. Guy Gardener

Bodyguard?

I give it a month before they're sleeping in the same bed.

(After a life of hardship, some women find "harmlessness" quite sexy.)

18. Enterprise is Great

Enterprise is Great Vice Admiral Admiral

Finally we see that fruitcake is useful for something!

I'm going to miss Trubel but I'm guessing that she'll be back in the latter half of the second half of the season.

19. Greg Cox

Greg Cox Admiral Premium Member

I laughed out loud at that line.

20. Thestral

Thestral Vice Admiral Admiral

A month? Hell, I thought something was gonna happen between them in this episode!

I'm gonna miss Trubel, but you know she'll be back. And isn't it great that she didn't leave in a huff or out of fear or some wedge between her and Nick, but just wanted to help Josh out the way Nick had helped her out? That's one of my favorite things about this show, all the leads genuinely care about each other.