*~Star Trek Books FAQ 2009 Edition~*

Discussion in 'Trek Literature' started by Marie1, Apr 26, 2009.

1. ryan123450

ryan123450 Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Re: *~Star Trek Books FAQ Latest Edition~*

Good idea Thrawn. We do seem to be getting way less of those types of questions since our two projects became available though.

2. Thrawn

Thrawn Rear Admiral Premium Member

Yes indeed. But we also get a lot of threads where people ask and then we link them in the first couple of responses. I just figure, if I were trying to break in to TrekLit, I'd check the FAQ before I started posting, I'm shy that way.

3. F. King Daniel

F. King Daniel Fleet Admiral Admiral

I'd suggest un-pinning this one and starting a new FAQ thread. Or at the very least taking the "latest edition" off the thread title.

The new thread would address reading order (Thrawn's link), why there are no non-YA Abramsverse novels (not that we're sure exactly why), that the novels, comics and STO game all reside in separate continuities, that Countdown isn't part of the novelverse and why DS9 skipped several years.

4. trampledamage

trampledamage Clone Admiral

I'll un-stick this one right now (and take of the latest edition tag). Then if someone else (who has the time to construct better sentences than me!) could start a new one, with the suggested links and topics, I'll stick that one.

Thanks for bringing up the idea, Thrawn

5. ryan123450

ryan123450 Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

So is there anyone planning on taking this project on?