Lost Girl Season 3

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by JD, Feb 5, 2013.

1. Greg Cox

Greg Cox Admiral Premium Member

Tamsin is growing on me. She's fun and has a certain attitude. That bit where she drunkenly climbed fully clothed into Bo's bubble bath was a hoot.

Bo's response to that move was interesting, by the way. She was guarded and wary ("Tamsin, what are you doing?") but she wasn't obviously freaked-out and/or turned on either. You honestly couldn't tell how she would have reacted if Tamsin had started getting frisky . . . .

Last edited: Apr 18, 2013
  2. JanewayRulz!

JanewayRulz! Vice Admiral Admiral

Is it that Tamsin is "good" for Bo or that Bo is good for Tamsin?

In point of fact, I think Bo is "good" for everyone.

She has a tight connection with the light fae through Dyson & Trick, with the humans through Lauren & Kenzi and with the dark fae through Tamsin & (?) Veck.

I think her power to affect them all is the key to her helping the fae, all of them, defeat the Wanderer.

As for Tamsin... she's kind of like the scary version of a fae Kenzi... in that she's irreverent and can drive Bo crazy but can also make her laugh yet not worry Bo so much because Tamsin's a fae in a fae world, not a human in a fae world.

Of course, she's also a fae Kenzi that succubus Bo wouldn't mind stealing chi from once in a while. ;)

3. Greg Cox

Greg Cox Admiral Premium Member

Of course, what really matters is not so much whether Tamsin is good for Bo, but is she good for the show. At the moment, she's stirring things up, which is fun.

4. JD

JD Fleet Admiral Admiral

I haven't decided what I think of the Bo/Tamsin pairing, but overall as a character I think Tamsin is pretty cool. I've especially liked what they've done with her over the last few episodes, as she started feeling more conflicted about what she's supposed to do to Bo.
    Oh, and I didn't notice if anyone commented on the return of Aife. I thought that was pretty surprising reveal that I did not expect at all.

5. JanewayRulz!

JanewayRulz! Vice Admiral Admiral

More importantly... where did she go after she offed the bartender's wife? Is she going to rescue Bo, or is she returning to her husband? She looked suspiciously involved with the bad side in the end.

Wonder who's going to take care of the cabot's (?) 36 children after Aife succukissed her?

6. The Borgified Corpse

The Borgified Corpse Admiral Admiral

Ouch! Forgotten already? You were just down ther
    I still think that the very last episode of the series should have Bo & Kenzi copulate. Like, Bo is mortally wounded and absolutely no one else is around, so Kenzi has to do something really awkward & totally against their relationship because she'll do anything to save Bo if she has to.

7. The Borgified Corpse

The Borgified Corpse Admiral Admiral

Ouch! Forgotten already? You were just down ther
    Re: Lost Girl Season 4

They just announced that Season 4 will be premiering in Canada on November 10. That would've been a great birthday present for me. Unfortunately, once again, we probably won't see it in the U.S. until January.

8. RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes Idealistic Cynic and Canon Champion Premium Member

I think this past season we were getting the episodes one day later, weren't we?

9. Christopher

Christopher Writer Admiral

^That's right, at least for a while. I think they were initially a week and a day later, but then the Canadian airings took a week off and Syfy didn't. Or was it the other way around in reverse?

10. RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes Idealistic Cynic and Canon Champion Premium Member

I think it's the former. Hopefully we'll have the same arrangement this year.