Iron Man

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Temis the Vorta, Nov 12, 2008.

1. Hermiod

Hermiod Admiral Admiral

LaBeouf only got half a million for that ? :wtf:

I don't even rate the guy very much but he's the star of the movie. He's probably got the same agent as Christopher Reeve did.

It is an essential part of the Iron Man origin story.

:(

2. Good Will Riker

Good Will Riker Admiral

This reminds me of the time Chris Tucker received $5 million more than Jackie Chan for each of the Rush Hour sequels, and of course Terence Howard who received more money than each of the main cast (Robert Downey Jr., Jeff Bridges, Gwyneth Paltrow) for Iron Man.

3. Siwilliams

Siwilliams Fleet Captain

Wonder if that is the reason for the constant delays to Rush Hour 2, but more so for Rush Hour 3, or maybe it had to do with script re-writes

4. The Borgified Corpse

The Borgified Corpse Admiral Admiral

Ouch! Forgotten already? You were just down ther
    Well, I don't think it took any convincing at all to bring Jackie Chan back for the Rush Hour sequels. But Chris Tucker seems to have semi-retired from acting. I imagine it would take more money & more convincing to bring him back.

5. Captain Craig

Captain Craig Vice Admiral Admiral

^^^
    Chris Tucker will not be missed.

6. Aragorn

Aragorn Fleet Admiral Admiral

The last movie Chris Tucker did before Rush Hour 3 was Rush Hour 2. And the last movie he did before Rush Hour 2 was Rush Hour.

7. Dusty Ayres

Dusty Ayres Commodore

I thought that his role as Ruby Rhod in The Fifth Element was quite funny; a bisexual ladies man who's the top DJ in the galaxy.

8. Siwilliams

Siwilliams Fleet Captain

Enjoyed Rush Hour, Rush Hour 2 and the very underrated Rush Hour 3. I don't know if the critics actually watched Rush Hour 3 (Like The Mummy - Tomb Of The Dragon Emperor)it is funny, it is my favorite out of the three, it was so funny.