Visit Scenic Brony Kingdom!

Discussion in 'Web Sites/Design' started by Amaris, Apr 21, 2015.

1. Amaris

Amaris Fleet Admiral Admiral

Have you ever wondered if something was missing in your life? Perhaps you feel you're a little too jaded, a little too cynical? Do you need something to life you up and give you happiness and joy when nothing else can?

Well, my friend, I want to tell you about a person who is the epitome of love, the master of friendship. A person who emphasizes peace, cooperation, and partakes in kindness, loyalty, honesty, laughter, generosity, and combines it into the magic that is friendship.

I am, of course, referring to the person known as Jesus!

Oh, no, wait, that's not right. It's not a person, either, it's a pony, and her name is Twilight Sparkle. Hallowed be her name!

[​IMG]

Well, if I haven't offended you yet, why don't you take a look at Brony Kingdom? We're a message board centered around the show "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic," and we're just regular people looking for friends to chat with about anything.

Our site features fanfiction, episode reviews, games, debate, and much, much more. We're not just for bronies either. We have a section dedicated to everything else that makes life fun, including comic books, movies, music, television, and video games.

Why not visit? To check us out, click on the following link:

http://www.bronykingdom.org

Hope to see you there, and if you have any questions, just look up Rainbow Dash! :D