Where's Miss Chicken?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by scotpens, Oct 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. teacake

teacake Fleet Admiral Admiral

OH god that takes me back to the days when people were constantly encasing your name in internet hugs.. and still there were those who managed to hug inappropriately, even online :lol:

2. CorporalCaptain

CorporalCaptain Fleet Admiral Admiral

We might put it like this: "Two flies with one swatter!?! You're not from around these parts, are you?"

3. scotpens

scotpens Professional Geek Premium Member

Many of the classic Grimm's fairy tales are known to American children -- at least they were when I was a tot. I had a book of the stories in their original versions, with no wussy censorship or P.C. bowdlerization. Some of those tales have endings that are pretty, well, grim.

So . . . where's Miss Chicken?

4. RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes Idealistic Cynic and Canon Champion Premium Member

Looks like she forgot to leave a trail of bread crumbs. Who's up for a search party?

5. teacake

teacake Fleet Admiral Admiral

Hopefully one of her FB friends have informed her that she's the topic of a thread.

6. Locutus of Bored

Locutus of Bored Yo, Dawg! I Heard You Like Avatars... In Memoriam

We've determined that she's doing fine and posting on Facebook, but she might not want to return to posting at TrekBBS at this time (I can't go into details, since it was private), so I think we should just leave it there. When she feels up to posting here again, she will.

Since we know she's okay, I'm going to go ahead and shut this down. She's still available on Facebook if anyone wants to friend her there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.