TV Ratings (Monday & Tuesday 2nd/3rd May) + Mini Catch up

Discussion in 'TV & Media' started by Jax, May 4, 2011.

1. Jax

Jax Admiral Admiral

Haven't done a thread since last wednesday's ratings so I will double up Monday/Tuesdays results and do the ratings of a few of the more popular shows from Thursday/Friday and Sunday. If I don't post something you want to see just ask and I will dig up the numbers...

-Total Viewers:
    ABC: 17.80 million, CBS: 7.81, Fox: 7.01, NBC: 4.32, CW: 1.39

-Adults 18-49:
    ABC: 4.0 rating/10 share, CBS: 2.6/6, Fox: 2.2/6, NBC: 1.4/4, CW: 0.7/2

ABC

CBS

FOX

NBC

CW

Monday Cable ratings...

2. Jax

Jax Admiral Admiral

-Total Viewers:
    CBS: 14.54 million, ABC: 11.75, NBC: 10.70, Fox: 6.28, CW: 1.10

-Adults 18-49:
    NBC: 4.6 rating/12 share, CBS: 2.9/8, Fox: 2.6/7, ABC: 2.2/6, CW: 0.5/1

CBS

ABC

NBC

FOX

CW

-----------------------------------------------

No doubt now that Hellcats is likely to be cancelled, which leaves the fate of OTH and Nikita the only 50/50's but I expect OTH to be back after hearing the cast were given contract offers for a 9th and final season.

I will post my mini catch up later

3. bigdaddy

bigdaddy Vice Admiral Admiral

The Sunday numbers are probably all fucked up because of the announcement of Obama's death...

Oh right only Fox said Obama announcing the death of President Obama, the other 55 million viewers got the correct info. :lol:

NBC's new Fall Schedule...

Monday through Wednesday "The Voice", Thursday Comedies and then a Voice Recap on Fridays.

4. gh4chiefs

gh4chiefs Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

It would appear that Mike and Molly really isn't doing that hot without a new 2.5 Men lead-in. Hell those numbers are reminiscent of the Shat's numbers. But I guess in looking at all shows, it looks all numbers across the board are down from wintertime numbers.

5. Jax

Jax Admiral Admiral

Mike n Molly like all :30pm shows need a lead in and its proven it can hold a big lead in so its in no trouble yet. CBS really should of moved Mike n Molly to 9pm long ago or even moved HIMYM to 9pm. CBS should move TBBT to the slot and not try an unproven show there because failure could mean CBS loses its comedy powerhouse night.

6. gh4chiefs

gh4chiefs Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Don't you think it might be a little bit troubling for CBS though? I know it's most likely going to be renewed, but they have to be concerned about it's future if they can't find a strong show to pair with it since it can't seem to get them (good #'s) on it's own.

7. Pingfah

Pingfah Fleet Admiral Admiral

Didn't the final Friday showing of Sanctuary get almost double that number of viewers?

8. Jax

Jax Admiral Admiral

Catch up

Supernatural 18-49 demo was the same as its 18-34 demo :lol: So no one over 34 but younger than 49 watched it.

Not going to bother with Sunday, thanks Osama :p

9. Out Of My Vulcan Mind

Out Of My Vulcan Mind Vice Admiral Admiral

The final Friday showing of Sanctuary got 1.424 million viewers (0.9/2 HH and 0.4/1 A18-49).

10. Jax

Jax Admiral Admiral

Sanctuary has loss around 40-45% of its audience since the move though any money they virtually all turn up in the DVR ratings...SyFy what the fuck are you doing? especially since I hear its replacement show is doing no better than Sanctuary after WWE Smackdown.

11. Mr Light

Mr Light Admiral Admiral

Did Fox News seriously report the death of "Obama"? I thought that would make a funny joke but I didn't think it would actually happen :p

Onion News could make a great bit where the Fox News reporters show footage of the people in NYC celebrating in the streets because of the death of "Obama".

12. Captain Craig

Captain Craig Vice Admiral Admiral

No it's worse. $#*! My Dad Says never had numbers that low that I can recall.

$@*! really should get renewed in all fairness. It's numbers are just as strong.

13. Out Of My Vulcan Mind

Lots of people have misspoken over the last few days and said "Obama" and then quickly corrected themselves to say "Osama". A journalist did it yesterday in the White House press briefing (and, no, the journo wasn't from Fox News). When the news first broke a local Fox affiliate (Fox40 News in Sacramento) had "Obama Bin Laden" instead of "Osama Bin Laden" written at the bottom of the screen. The national feed of Fox News didn't have that mistake.

14. Jax

Jax Admiral Admiral

I bet Rush Limbaugh had an almighty orgasm when he was told that :p

Shit My Dad could not hold the audience of TBBT, while Mike n Molly held large parts of the Two & Half Men audience before they ceased original episodes.

15. bigdaddy

bigdaddy Vice Admiral Admiral

Yes they did. The national Fox (We make it up, you decide to believe it) News didn't just have the common Obama / Osama slip but he said something like "President Obama finishing up his statement of the death of President Obama". But it was President Obama and not President Osama. Anyone who tries to cover up for Faux News "mistakes" need to research into how many they make, and how many of them are to the benefit of republicans and try to blame democrats.

You can watch it here...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEsJS3LRt2Y

EDIT - It gets better! The woman next to him I just noticed went "Osama" after the dumbass announced the death of the president! :lol:

Zombie Obama is coming for us! :lol:

16. Jax

Jax Admiral Admiral

17. Out Of My Vulcan Mind

^^^
    I hadn't seen that one. But that's not the national Fox News either. It's another affiliate station. You can see Fox5 in the corner (as well as on the ticker) and those aren't national anchors on screen.

18. Captain Craig

Captain Craig Vice Admiral Admiral

Limbaugh may not agree with the man on...well anything but I'd wager he would not celebrate his death.

What it tells me is that MnM is not good enough on it's own to to get better ratings than $#*! without new episodes of 2.5M. For whatever reason, lazy viewer who doesn't turn channel or lack of competition in the timeslot the 2.5M viewer is more inclined to let MnM play than change the channel.

$#*! on the other hand had a fairly stable viewership and demo. It's average was over 10m and like a 2.8 or 2.9, only CBS turns their nose up at that.

19. Jax

Jax Admiral Admiral

Mike & Molly would be doing better at 9pm and will hold whatever audience it gets given, Castle and Bones were once proped up shows that needed a little time buit soon built a big audience. Mike & Molly is in the same category and also My Dad Says fell with TBBT as a lead in, it never had the excuse Mike & Molly has now.

The biggest problem for MY DAD SAYS is the show is owned by WB not CBS, I assume Mike & Molly is owned in part by CBS? at least.

20. Out Of My Vulcan Mind

Mike & Molly is a WB show, too. I don't think CBS has any ownership stake in it.