"The question is..."

Discussion in 'Star Trek: Voyager' started by klwilbur, Jun 16, 2013.

1. Tosk

Tosk Admiral Admiral

It's barely anything, Teacake. Arnie gets a bit of a wang-wiggle going on in a single shot as he walks towards the punks at the beginning of the film. I really don't get the point of the comparison, but no mind. :)

2. teacake

teacake Fleet Admiral Admiral

Oh because I couldn't find it.

This is like when someone told me Scott Bakula was in Playgirl and I hunted that thing down, must hate taken at least 3 minutes of my life, and he has a freaking speedo on.

And Timewalker I would have been watching Australian tv which pretty much shows anything and everything.

3. Vulcan Logician

Vulcan Logician Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

"The question is..." why does Riker sit on a chair like he's mounting a horse?

4. propita

propita Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

If that's the reason (or should that be "if they're the reasons"?), then keep Stewart wearing pants. I've read his nickname was "Tripod." And was that really him "naked" in the Cardassian torture scene? I recall we saw a very naked hip (so no covering there).

5. Piano&Startrek

Piano&Startrek Ensign Red Shirt

To me what's really annoying in Voyager is how people (mostly B'elanna) always say "what's that supposed to mean?" when they perceive some kind of insult. Which seems to happen a lot...

6. Vulcan Logician

Vulcan Logician Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

^Just drinking game potential. I'm taking notes Piano.

7. Lance

Lance Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

The standard practice for such shots is for the actor to wear a special sock tucked over the, er, body part in question, so that they're not completely naked on set but when the camera shoots them from behind it looks like they are. Protecting the actor's modesty while still keeping the reality of the moment in terms of what the camera sees.

Perhaps the question ought to be what size sock it was? ;)

8. teacake

teacake Fleet Admiral Admiral

It was a Christmas stocking. Ho ho ho.