Corin Nemec severely injured in boat crash while filming movie

Discussion in 'Stargate' started by Chris3123, Jan 25, 2013.

1. Chris3123

Chris3123 Vice Admiral Admiral

:(

Gateworld

The good news is he'll recover in time. From the sound of it he could have ended up a lot worse.

2. gturner

gturner Admiral

Yikes! It sounds like he's lucky to be alive. Boat collisions like that often produce unconsciousness and drowning, on top of everything else, and of course the collision was probably in the ocean - which is full of sharks. Good thing it was a Coast Guard vessel.

3. bigdaddy

bigdaddy Vice Admiral Admiral

He still acts? :lol:

But yeah, good to see he should be fine. Someone I know works on a cruise ship and was / is in Belize. looks nice.

4. The Wormhole

The Wormhole Fleet Admiral Admiral

It is good to know he'll be alright.

But, really, "Poseidon Rex?" What will those crazy SyFy folks think up next?

5. auntiehill

auntiehill The Blooness Premium Member

OW.

Good Lord; he's lucky he wasn't killed. Poor guy. An injury like that could take a long time to recover from. I hope he's better soon.

6. teacake

teacake Fleet Admiral Admiral

That's awful!

7. gturner

gturner Admiral

Yeah, he's very lucky. Given the massive blood loss it sounds like one of the bone fragments cut into his femoral artery.

Sadly, this might delay the release of the much anticipated "Poseidon Rex".

I'll go ahead and start a rumor that the barge was partially submerged because Christopher Judge had slammed into it earlier on a wave-runner, accidentally ripping open the steel hull with his elbow, after which he swam to shore, popped open a Corona and addressed the worried crew, saying "I am uninjured. I believe the design of the barge to be defective."