What games are you playing currently?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by charlhussey, Apr 29, 2010.

1. Mr Light

Mr Light Admiral Admiral

I beat AC Unity. Good game, though it did NOTHING to advance the Ancestor storyline of the franchise.

I just started Sunset Overdrive. Lots of fun and looks gorgeous, though it's surprisingly difficult and I don't like being forced to grind on these rails constantly. I expected freedom of movement from this game, not being stuck on a rail.

2. Random_Spock

Random_Spock Vice Admiral Admiral

Just started Xenoblade Chronicles on my new 3ds. Love it so far :).

3. BillJ

BillJ The King of Kings Premium Member

Forza Motorsport 5 on Xbox One.

4. Mr Light

Mr Light Admiral Admiral

OK I've played Sunset a second night and I'm getting the hang of it. I love this game. I love the bright cartoony colors and the OTT goofy sense of humor. It feels like a cross between Saint's Row and Crackdown, two of my favorite franchises.

5. Gingerbread Demon

Gingerbread Demon I love Star Trek Discovery Premium Member

I wish I had chosen Forza instead of The Crew.. I hate this game.

6. BillJ

I didn't hate The Crew, but it is far more of an arcade racer than Forza.

I turned on the car damage on Forza and it has been tough to change from playing bumper cars like I do in other games. One race that was three laps, I rear ended another car and damaged my clutch on the first turn. Spent the entire race in 2nd gear. :lol:

7. Gingerbread Demon

I'm still stuck in part 2 of the prologue, which I watched on youtube and it seems to take forever. I just want to skip that already and jump into freedrive. That's all I want.

This stupid 2nd race I keep almost winning then failing something with no reason.

8. BillJ

Unfortunately, it has been a while since I played The Crew.

If you look around, you can find a used copy of Forza 5 for the Xbox One for about $18. I paid $17.99 for my copy. Since I don't play online, I don't need the latest version of any particular racing game.

9. Gingerbread Demon

I'm still playing on PC.. No console yet.

10. BillJ

Oops, sorry. Thought you had mentioned an Xbox One somewhere along the way. :alienblush:

I can't imagine playing a racing game with a keyboard!

11. Gingerbread Demon

I did mention X Bone.. I am debating purchase of it..

Oh I love it. I finally won that stupid bloody effing race..

All I did was change the camera to bonnet view (hood in the USA) and I won the bloody race.. That too after only 2 tries where I had done it tons of times in chase view and failing...

Only now my game seems kind of buggy.

My copy is supposed to be some kind of limited edition with bonus content but I can't find my bonus car or custom parts..

12. SPCTRE

SPCTRE Badass Admiral

Thanks to the fact that my new Man Cave is right next to the master bedroom, the gamepad's finally in range so I can play Wii U games in bed.

Xenoblade Chronicles X plays great lying down.

13. Random_Spock

Random_Spock Vice Admiral Admiral

Played a bit of Dragon Quest IX on my new 3ds, might play some more of it tonight. Love that game.

14. Bob The Skutter

Bob The Skutter Complete Arse Cleft In Memoriam

Just finished Until Dawn. Very good game. Probably one of the games I've enjoyed most recently.

15. Brendan Moody

Brendan Moody Vice Admiral Admiral

Nine months after starting it, I finally finished Bloodborne tonight. Now I'm digging into New Game +.

16. BigFoot

BigFoot Admiral Admiral

I started The LEGO Movie Videogame a few days ago.

17. Mr Light

Mr Light Admiral Admiral

I'm on the last hour or two of Sunset Overdrive. I really, really love this game. So much fun. So pretty to look at. Such a great sense of humor. Great combat mechanics. This is the Crackdown of XB1.

18. Steven

Steven Admiral Admiral

Picked up Game of Thrones on the Steam sale today and started playing it. First time I've played a Telltale game. So far so good, although the animations seem a little off in some places.

Also thinking of picking up Valkyria Chronicles during the sale as I've been looking at that one for a while. But I still have other games to play, including one with the word Chronicles in the name...

19. Gingerbread Demon

I'm still bummed out about the ending to Emily Is Away :D

No seriously what was the point of that game?

Do like Life Is Strange, it's kind of addictive especially if you screw things up. It's also very much like the show Riley Rewind, in fact I think they ripped that off.

I'm playing old stuff and doing LA Noire too and Lara Croft and the temple of Osiris, which looks like a mobile phone game ported to PC and done in the same manner as Transistor with the diagonal view thing.

20. Jono

Jono Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Playing a lot of SWTOR recently. Also got back into BF4 in the last week and thinking of doing the same with War Thunder to level up British tanks, though I should be doing my Russian tanks as I've fallen behind my friends in BR.

Still haven't finished the Witcher 3 xpac. I got up to the bit where I have to put together my robbery team and just stopped. Need to get back to that soon.