TV Ratings (Monday 29th March) + Sunday Snapshot

Discussion in 'TV & Media' started by Jax, Mar 30, 2010.

1. Jax

Jax Admiral Admiral

-Total Viewers:
    ABC: 19.86 million, CBS: 8.29, Fox: 6.89, NBC: 5.45, CW: 1.85

-Adults 18-49:
    ABC: 4.9 rating/14 share, CBS: 2.8/8, Fox: 2.2/6, NBC: 1.8/5, CW: 0.9/2

ABC

CBS

FOX

NBC

CW

Am seriously sick of the amount of repeats this midseason, I can understand during the Witner Games but they have been over for a while.

Sunday Snapshot...

CBS numbers were skewed like normal by overrun, this time from Basketball and ABC aired repeats.

2. MichaelDornFan

MichaelDornFan Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

I know it had a strong lead-in (and was even a cliff hanger), but Castle's numbers are very impressive regardless.

3. Mr Light

Mr Light Admiral Admiral

Wow, a NEW episode of 24 still gets it ass whupped by RERUNS of 2.5 Men and Big Bang?

4. Jax

Jax Admiral Admiral

On Marc Berman's forum they are so many haters who hammer the show for poor rentention out of DWTS despite the fact only Lost, Housewives and Greys would probably do better. They also say on another night it would fail but then move most shows and they would fail and they forget it gets 9 million when DWTS is not there making it very consistant for a network which has very few 10pm hits these days.

Castle getting a 3rd season with a good looking future has made my mind up to watch season 1 + 2 this summer and catch up in time for the 3rd season debut in the fall.

5. Jax

Jax Admiral Admiral

A lot of shows would...IMO 24 been doing very well to say its hard only several original House episodes as a lead n this season and had to compete against The Winter Games + TBBT series highs in the new slot.

6. bigdaddy

bigdaddy Vice Admiral Admiral

I don't know why House had 2-3 weeks of reruns, then 2 new episodes and now a few more reruns. What is Fox smoking and why aren't they sharing?

7. Jax

Jax Admiral Admiral

I think FOX gets high off the fumes from burining the amount of money IDOL makes for them and yet still have enough in the bank to be mega rich.

Despite ABC not confirming it yet, Zach Braff did it for us and just jammed that nail in the final inch via FACEBOOK...

8. Jetfire

Jetfire Guest

Life Unexpected is pulling in more viewers than Gossip Girl...shocking!

:lol:

9. Marten

Marten Captain Captain

Life Unexpected has better music. Must be why.

10. Marten

Marten Captain Captain

Life Unexpected has better music. Must be why.

By the way, why are CBS and Fox running reruns of House and Big Bang Theory?