Which Starfleet Captain are you?

Discussion in 'General Trek Discussion' started by Captain Ryan, Oct 12, 2008.

1. Captain Ryan

Captain Ryan Captain Captain

2. Captain Ryan

Captain Ryan Captain Captain

According to my results, I am most like Captain Jean-Luc Picard. Awesome, he has always been one of my favorites. :techman:

3. John Clark

John Clark Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

You are Captain Picard!
    One of Starfleet's living legends, you have saved the Federation many times over. Your battle experience has pioneered many strategies and maneuvers that will prove to be valuable tactics in many battles to come. Your crew trusts you implicitly. However, you do have a tendency to keep too much emotion bottled up inside. You need to do Beverly Crusher in a bad way. The thing most missing in your life, has been right in front of your face for too many years. Your distance from your crew has given you the perspective to make the tough decisions, but at great cost to your own emotional well being. If you open this side of yourself, you will only enhance your love of humanity and desire to protect it, not hinder it. Take someone into your heart Jean Luc.

4. T'Cal

T'Cal Commodore Commodore

I'm Ben Maxwell. I used to be normal but now I see conspiracy everywhere. Why are you staring at me?? I'll kill you! I swear, I'll kill you all!!

5. Shintaek

Shintaek Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

You are Captain Archer!
    You have Quantum Lept into the wrong century, and keep messing up the timeline. Your manners are harsh, you whine too much and I THINK you have a romantic relationship with your dog. The Vulcan chick will never want you, so give it up. You may be a good pilot, but not a good leader. You have courage, yes, but you often plan things poorly and are not well organized. Let the Vulcan run the ship, we would all be better off.

:rommie:

6. LutherSloan

LutherSloan Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

There needs to be a Captain Harriman option. :guffaw:

7. EliyahuQeoni

EliyahuQeoni Commodore Commodore

Redmond, Oregon, United States of America
    You are Captain Kirk!
    Definately the most renouned Starfleet Captain, your missions explored every facet of the humanoid being. Your no guts no glory approach, although considered too risky by some, has earned you Starfleet's highest honors. Your zest for life exemplifies what humans should be; free, alive and honorable beyond compare. You have twice died upholding the ideals which humanity holds so dear. Had you not been so brazen in your command during Starfleet's greatest expansion period, it most assuredly would not be what it is today. You however, have been known to let your libido make your decisions for you. Best keep that in check.

8. Sector 7

Sector 7 Vice Admiral Admiral

[​IMG]
    You are Captain Kirk!
    Definately the most renouned Starfleet Captain, your missions explored every facet of the humanoid being. Your no guts no glory approach, although considered too risky by some, has earned you Starfleet's highest honors. Your zest for life exemplifies what humans should be; free, alive and honorable beyond compare. You have twice died upholding the ideals which humanity holds so dear. Had you not been so brazen in your command during Starfleet's greatest expansion period, it most assuredly would not be what it is today. You however, have been known to let your libido make your decisions for you. Best keep that in check.

*Captain Ryan, I love the avatar! If you ever get tired of it, I may steal it. :devil:

9. The Wormhole

The Wormhole Fleet Admiral Admiral

You are Captain Pike!
    You are an extremely dedicated person, but adhere a little too closely to the rules. Your short career as Captain is proof of your lack of leadership qualities. You have trouble putting crew members on dangerous mmissions, and thus have never fully realized your potential as Captain. You would rather see yourself end up totally paralized, than put a crew member at risk. What you need to realize, is THAT is your job, and you place should have been on the bridge, not on a dangerous away mission. Had you made better decisions, you might still be on a bridge today and would not have put your crew in such perilous danger without you to guide them.

10. msbae

msbae Commodore

I could have told you that without taking the quiz. :devil:

11. Rhody the Ram

Rhody the Ram Commander Red Shirt

Oh man... I'm Janeway... :confused:

(Don't attack me, VOY fans.. I like VOY. But I always liked to imagine myself as more of a Picard kind of captain. I wonder what pushed me away from being Picard...)

(Edit to fix code.)

12. dave_R_treker

dave_R_treker Captain Captain

[​IMG]
    You are Captain Sisko!
    You are an extremely intelligent person gifted in verbal and non verbal communication. You are a little flaky however and Starfleet probably put you in the ass-end of space for a reason. You like the fact the Bajorans look up to you as a God, and that quite frankly is scary. Religion and Starfleet do not mix. I know Wolf 359 was tough, but you have to be tougher than that to end up as one of the truly great Captains.

Thats just what I was hoping for. Truly the best Captain in starfleet. Well atleast in the 24th century.

13. Nardpuncher

Nardpuncher Rear Admiral

Isn't this one of those quizzes where it's incredibly obvious that each option refers to a certain Captain?

Like: You beam down to a planet, what do you do?
    A: Have sex with the women
    B: Drink tea and try to be diplomatic
    C: scream and pace and play with a basebell.
    D: drink coffee and act insane
    E: get kidnapped and beaten up

So you can pretty much make yourself into any captain you want to be.

14. RaymondJames

RaymondJames Captain Captain

15. Sector 7

Sector 7 Vice Admiral Admiral

Scared huh? It's OK we won't laugh.... much.
    I tried skewing my answers, but when answered honestly it is pretty accurate. AND FUN! Kudos to whoever made up the quiz.

16. kissthestar

kissthestar Captain Captain

I'm Picard.

17. Invader675

Invader675 Ensign Red Shirt

You are Captain Archer!
    You have Quantum Lept into the wrong century, and keep messing up the timeline. Your manners are harsh, you whine too much and I THINK you have a romantic relationship with your dog. The Vulcan chick will never want you, so give it up. You may be a good pilot, but not a good leader. You have courage, yes, but you often plan things poorly and are not well organized. Let the Vulcan run the ship, we would all be better off.

Errrr.... Trip, what's wrong with the artificial gravity? And what the hell are you doing with my woman?!

18. sbk1234

sbk1234 Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I'm Capt. Archer. I guess that's okay. I thought I'd come up as Capt. Esteban.

19. GeneHunt

GeneHunt Commander Red Shirt

You would have if you did the quiz "by the book" :guffaw:

20. AdmiralSteven

AdmiralSteven Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

Capt. Picard for me as well.