Gal Gadot cast as Wonder Woman In ‘Batman Vs. Superman’

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Enterprise is Great, Dec 4, 2013.

1. JD

JD Fleet Admiral Admiral

By 2050 Disney will control all of the world's media.:techman:
    I just looked her up on Wikipedia, and Nielsen has been in a bunch of stuff I've seen, but the only one I actually remember is The Following. She was great there, so I'm pretty happy with this casting.
    I was only skimming the article, and it said something about Robin Wright playing Diana's aunt, had that been announced already? Pretty much everything I'd read about her casting said they didn't know who she was, and they were guessing she was going to be Hippolyta.

2. Taylirious

Taylirious Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Just imagine a movie with Ironman, Thor, Captain America, The Hulk, Spider-Man, Captain Marvel & The Vision v Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, Aquaman, The Flash & Cyborg!?!? They fight in the first half but have to come together to defeat some strange powerful enemy and then return back to there respected universes. :D :bolian:

As far as a Wonder Woman movie goes it depends on how she/Gal is received by the audience. :shrug:It is always good to ad talent though.