Is This the Most Horrible Newspaper Website In the World ?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Hermiod, Feb 26, 2009.

1. Kestra

Kestra Admiral Premium Member

That's the beauty of it. I can waste so much time on that website clicking on one story after another about people I don't know or don't care about. And an hour later, I haven't gained any knowledge, nor do I have a clue why I was there to begin with. It's a pretty good example of my time on the internet.

2. Mr. B

Mr. B Vice Admiral Admiral

3. yellowdingo

yellowdingo Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

Daily Mail is a pretty standard broadsheet, Drudge Report is a cheap and nasty Text-only blog with no concern to layout - but I realy like the Havenworks - It is in between the Drudge report and Daily Mail -making the transition to a true Broadsheet newspaper. With better Web layout Design - it would be up there with the Daily Mail.

4. Trekker4747

Trekker4747 Boldly going... Premium Member

Much beter layout design. How anyone can find something comprehensible on Haven's site is astounding.

5. The Borg Queen

The Borg Queen Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

That's got to be a parody site, surely? Even Homer Simpson's web page wasn't that bad...

6. Hermiod

Hermiod Admiral Admiral

^Hey, unlike the Daily Fail's website, Homer's page had news that eventually turned out to be true!

7. Savage Dragon

Savage Dragon Not really all that savage Moderator

Wow. That is horrible. I don't think you could purposely design something worse!