Game Star Trek A to Z

Discussion in 'General Trek Discussion' started by GemHaters, Feb 8, 2012.

1. Orac

Orac Fleet Admiral Admiral

A is for Allasomorph.
    B is for Beverly Crusher, chief medical officer of both the starships Enterprise-D and -E for most of the period from 2364 until 2379.
    C is for Ceti Alpha V.
    D is for Doppelganger. Sarek's was the Romulan Commander from "Balance of Terror".
    E is for Ekos. Planet of the Nazis.
    F is for the Ferengi Tower of Commerce, the tallest structure in the entire Ferengi Alliance as of the 2370s.
    G is for Gorgon, Friendly Angel, come to me!
    H is for Holographic Stephen Hawking.
    I is for the Independence of Krios, won from the Klingons in the year 2367.
    J is for Jem'Hadar Joie de vivre.
    K is for the Klingon Defense Forces, the uniformed military services charged with protecting the Empire for centuries.
    L is for Ligonian Ladies.

2. cooleddie74

cooleddie74 Fleet Admiral Admiral

The Warped Sector of the Demented Quadrant
    A is for Allasomorph.
    B is for Beverly Crusher, chief medical officer of both the starships Enterprise-D and -E for most of the period from 2364 until 2379.
    C is for Ceti Alpha V.
    D is for Doppelganger. Sarek's was the Romulan Commander from "Balance of Terror".
    F is for the Ferengi Tower of Commerce, the tallest structure in the entire Ferengi Alliance as of the 2370s.
    K is for the Klingon Defense Forces, the uniformed military services charged with protecting the Empire for centuries.
    M is for Meridian, which phased in and out of our own space-time continuum every half-century or so.

3. Orac

A is for Allasomorph.
    C is for Ceti Alpha V.
    M is for Meridian, which phased in and out of our own space-time continuum every half-century or so.
    N is for Nerds who can recall plot points from the most average episodes of Star Trek.

4. cooleddie74

A is for Allasomorph.
    C is for Ceti Alpha V.
    N is for Nerds who can recall plot points from the most average episodes of Star Trek.
    O is for Obvious nerditude which I possess in spades.

5. Orac

A is for Allasomorph.
    C is for Ceti Alpha V.
    P is for Positronic brains.

6. cooleddie74

A is for Allasomorph.
    C is for Ceti Alpha V.
    Q is for Qo'noS, the Klingon Homeworld and central planet of their powerful Empire.

7. Captain Rob

Captain Rob Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

A is for Allasomorph.
    C is for Ceti Alpha V.
    Q is for Qo'noS, the Klingon Homeworld and central planet of their powerful Empire.
    R is for Recycled human leftovers replicated into food. 'Soylent Brown......It's made from people poop!....People Poop!'

8. Orac

A is for Allasomorph.
    C is for Ceti Alpha V.
    R is for Recycled human leftovers replicated into food. 'Soylent Brown......It's made from people poop!....People Poop!'
    S is for Spock's Brain.

9. cooleddie74

A is for Allasomorph.
    C is for Ceti Alpha V.
    S is for Spock's Brain.
    T is for Tellarite tempers and tantrums.

10. Orac

A is for Allasomorph.
    C is for Ceti Alpha V.
    S is for Spock's Brain.
    U is for Universal Armageddon.

11. cooleddie74

A is for Allasomorph.
    C is for Ceti Alpha V.
    S is for Spock's Brain.
    V is for Valkris and the stolen Genesis Project plans.

12. Orac

A is for Allasomorph.
    C is for Ceti Alpha V.
    S is for Spock's Brain.
    W is for William Shatner. History's greatest thespian.

13. cooleddie74

A is for Allasomorph.
    C is for Ceti Alpha V.
    S is for Spock's Brain.
    X is for the Xindi Council being split over believing what Archer was telling them about humanity's real intentions.

14. Captain Rob

A is for Allasomorph.
    C is for Ceti Alpha V.
    S is for Spock's Brain.
    X is for the Xindi Council being split over believing what Archer was telling them about humanity's real intentions.
    Y is for Yarr. Tasha Yarr. Data's one and apparently only "experience".

15. Orac

A is for Allasomorph.
    C is for Ceti Alpha V.
    S is for Spock's Brain.
    Y is for Yarr. Tasha Yarr. Data's one and apparently only "experience".
    Z is for Zetar.

16. cooleddie74

A is for Akuta, the tribal leader of the Feeders of Vaal on planet Gamma Trianguli VI in 2267.

17. Orac

A is for Akuta, the tribal leader of the Feeders of Vaal on planet Gamma Trianguli VI in 2267.
    B is for Bajoran Ball Busters.

18. cooleddie74

C is for Cardassian neck muscles.

19. Captain Rob

D is for Droxine and her gravity-defying dress. What there was of it.

20. Orac

D is for Droxine and her gravity-defying dress. What there was of it.
    E is for Evil Kirk transporter duplicate.