What games are you playing currently?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by charlhussey, Apr 29, 2010.

1. BlueMetroid

BlueMetroid Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

I just finished Kirby Mass Attack (DS) and am now getting back to finishing Pokemon Y. Tomorrow I'll be picking up Donkey Kong: Tropical Freeze (Wii U) also. Can't wait to start that one! I hear it's blisteringly difficult, though.

2. UUS Contrarian

UUS Contrarian Lieutenant

GTA San Andreas.

3. Kelthaz

Kelthaz Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I picked up a couple of games for my sorely neglected PS3 today. Bulletstorm and Valkyria Chronicles.

Bulletstorm is a casual FPS where you kill people in ridiculously cool ways by kicking or throwing them into various things. The game is pathetically easy (even on very hard), but it's also very fun.

I haven't played Valkyria Chronicles yet, but I've been a huge fan of SRPGs ever since I first played Shining Force II on the Genesis 20 years ago. I'm sure It'll be great.

4. Random_Spock

Random_Spock Vice Admiral Admiral

Cool. Just picked up a copy of Kirby Mass Attack today :). Will be playing some more Pokémon X tonight and some Final Fantasy IV (a rented copy sadly :().

5. UUS Contrarian

Just started Godfather 2.

6. SPCTRE

SPCTRE Badass Admiral

Bulletstorm also has a bitchin' soundtrack. And silly, made-up swearwords.

7. clint g

clint g Admiral Admiral

Playing the Android version of Final Fantasy VI. Must say, I think I'm hooked...a first for a mobile game.

8. CommodoreKong

CommodoreKong Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I really liked that game. There was something very addicting about building up and defending your criminal empire.

9. SPCTRE

SPCTRE Badass Admiral

South Park: The Stick of Truth (uncensored, PC) as soon as it is available on amazon.co.uk ;)

10. Tralfaz

Tralfaz Lieutenant Junior Grade Red Shirt

How to look like I am actually being productive at work while reading this. :-)

11. SPCTRE

SPCTRE Badass Admiral

^ That's a pretty decent game. I give it 4 out of 5 stars.

12. UUS Contrarian

Also those gangsters had style.

13. Jono

Jono Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Playing a lot of BF4 with friends. Also working through Path of Exile with one of them.

Tonight played through the next chapter of Walk of the Dead season 2 tonight.

14. Kelthaz

Kelthaz Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

At first I disliked the crude and vulgar dialogue, but once I realized that the developers were doing this intentionally for laughs I started to enjoy the game much more.

Girl: Go fuck yourself! You shit piles give chase, I will kill your dicks!
    You: What? What does that even mean? You're gonna kill my dick? I'll kill your dick! How 'bout that, huh?

15. John Clark

John Clark Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I was kind of hoping Femshep could cut loose like that for one scene or another in Mass Effect 3 given that they had the same voice actress.

I've recently reinstalled Vampire Bloodlines with all the fan patches to try out. Last time I played it, the publishing company was still going so I'm curious as to how big the changes are.

16. BillJ

BillJ The King of Kings Premium Member

South Park: The Stick of Truth for the Xbox360.

17. Jax

Jax Admiral Admiral

Going through Splinter Cell: Blacklist, done co-op and now crusing through the single player. So far I have to admit really impressed :techman: even if Sam has had some work done :p

18. BigFoot

BigFoot Admiral Admiral

I started playing Lightning Returns last night and I'm really enjoying it so far.

19. JirinPanthosa

JirinPanthosa Admiral Admiral

Bravely Default.

This game is like an SNES Final Fantasy game only with some modernized mechanics and this awesome mechanic where you can store up turns and use them later.

The story is kind of stupid, but it's funny-stupid, like Kickpuncher or something.

My only criticism of it is the way online features are shoved in your face. They give these major advantages to people who connect online and keep on trying to remind you of them whether or not you want to use them, and it can be a major annoyance.

Bravely Default is the first Final Fantasy game in years.

20. Bob The Skutter

Bob The Skutter Complete Arse Cleft In Memoriam

LEGO Marvel Super Heroes on PS4 and Outlast are the ones I've been playing today, with a bit of a quick blast on Pinball Arcade and Resogun.