What games are you playing currently?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by charlhussey, Apr 29, 2010.

1. Rincewiend

Rincewiend Admiral Admiral

Get Shadow Of Mordor if you haven't played it yet...
    Even if you did play it on PS3/XB360 because it has more content compared to those 2 versions...

2. Mr Light

Mr Light Admiral Admiral

I just finished Mordor, actually, on 360. It was an awesome game I really enjoyed it. Very addictive.

I got a total of eight games on the various sales:
    Halo 5, A.C. Unity, A.C. Syndicate, Sunset Overdrive, Titanfall, Destiny, Dragon Age Inquisition, Watch Dogs.

I was gonna get Ryse but then I read a horrible review for it.

3. Amaris

Amaris Guest

Yeah, I liked Rivals in a lot of ways, but Most Wanted was a hell of a lot more fun.

Right now I'm playing a game I got from Steam called The Oil Blue.

It is very time consuming, and as someone who loves switches, gauges, and machines in general, it's a lot of fun. The atmosphere in the game is calming, and fits it perfectly.

4. Gingerbread Demon

Gingerbread Demon I love Star Trek Discovery Premium Member

I wish someone would produce a real open world like the size of say GTA V or even Just Cause 2 which was huge but with no killing or such, just a huge open map and the objective of finding things in the world with very few clues.

It would be very relaxing and calming.

5. SPCTRE

SPCTRE Badass Admiral

I can't wait for Xenoblade. I don't have time to play it, mind you, but I still look forward to having it and occasionally thinking about how awesome it would be if I had any significant amount of free time.

6. BigFoot

BigFoot Admiral Admiral

I just started playing AC: Syndicate.

7. Mr Light

Mr Light Admiral Admiral

I just popped open my X Box One! Woo! Now for a lengthy download.

It came with a download code for Gears of War. I hate Gears of War. Does Gamestop accept this card code as a trade-in value?

EDIT: okay, I went on their website for trade-ins and they don't even list that game as existing. So I guess that's a no :lol:

OH MY GOD it's taking me two hours to actually play a frickin' game with all these downloads and updates.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2015
  8. Mr Light

Mr Light Admiral Admiral

So. I've spent two hours downloading updates. And I still can't play Titanfall. Is this a online-multiplayer ONLY game? Because it won't let me select play on the menu screen. Do I need to buy XBL GOLD to use this? When I went on the website it said "XBOX LIVE" is free and can be used for multi-player, that GOLD is what gets you free games and stuff. I did create an online player tag without paying anything.

9. Bob The Skutter

Bob The Skutter Complete Arse Cleft In Memoriam

Live Silver is free, you don't get online multiplayer with it. Gold gets you games and other things. Think about getting EA Access and you'll get a bunch of games and discounts on EA games.

There is no single player in Titanfall. I've downloaded it from EA Access but haven't got to playing it yet.

10. kirk55555

kirk55555 Vice Admiral Admiral

Played a bit of the original Silent Hill yesterday (I got it as a PS1 Classic on PSN). Its...ok. The tank controls are better than Resident Evil's, at least, and the atmosphere is pretty spooky.

I also got Double Dragon Neon for $2 on PSN (it was on sale). I haven't tried it yet, but my brother has and he likes it.

11. Mr Light

Mr Light Admiral Admiral

If I had known there was no single player on Titanfall I never would have bought it. Sigh. I'm a horrible player and I can never play well against human opponents :p I had already made the decision to get XBL anyway...

12. Bob The Skutter

Bob The Skutter Complete Arse Cleft In Memoriam

Trade it in for something else and get a free copy from EA Access. Nothing lost that way :p

13. BigFoot

BigFoot Admiral Admiral

So you didn't read a single review before buying it?

14. Mr Light

Mr Light Admiral Admiral

I definitely read the reviews... a year ago... then forgot :lol:

15. Rincewiend

Rincewiend Admiral Admiral

Ah, if you can get the XB1 version for cheap, get it...
    The Nemesis system will make it so much better and personal...

16. Mr Light

Mr Light Admiral Admiral

The Nemesis system worked in the 360 version too.

17. Owain Taggart

Owain Taggart Vice Admiral Admiral

After having picked up the Just Cause collection, I've been playing the original Just Cause. The vehicle handling is some of the worst I've ever seen in an open-world game, but it's still fun as hell despite that.

18. Steven

Steven Admiral Admiral

Tell me about it. I'm downloading the extra data packs right now and it should arrive in the mail sometime next week. Going by the previews I've been reading, it's going to be a loooooooong game.

19. SPCTRE

SPCTRE Badass Admiral

Veeeery long.

20. Random_Spock

Random_Spock Vice Admiral Admiral

Neither can I. Ordered it from Walmart. Just have to wait until around the 8th or so to pick it up from the store. I'm so hyped!