First World Problems

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by teacake, Apr 15, 2013.

1. RoJoHen

RoJoHen Awesome Admiral

The power button on the top of my iPhone is jammed. I have to make sure my battery is always charged, because if my phone ever dies, I will be unable to turn it back on.

2. Kestra

Kestra Admiral Premium Member

Make baked Brie and invite me over please.

3. WillsBabe

WillsBabe Vice Admiral Admiral

I left my scarf on the bus, but I don't want to phone the bus company to see if it's been handed in because I can't be bothered to schlepp all the way down there to get it back. :confused:

4. Third Nacelle

Third Nacelle Captain Captain

The term "Second World" used to refer to the countries under Soviet influence.

5. Mr. Laser Beam

Mr. Laser Beam Fleet Admiral Admiral

Buy a box of Ritz crackers. Problem solved. :p

6. Emher

Emher Admiral Admiral

I can't play .flac files in my iPod...that I got for free.

7. UFPlanets

UFPlanets Ensign Newbie

In-ear earphones always seem to come out of my ear...

8. ITL

ITL Vice Admiral Admiral

Yes they do. And to compound the problem, I sometimes skip one song too far on my MP3 player and have to skip back two songs.

9. Tiberius

Tiberius Commodore Commodore

The second world is places like the USSR (when it existed) and places like Cuba and North Korea.

My 1st world problem...

I was at a theme park today (SeaWorld on Australia's Gold Coast) and the bright sunlight meant I couldn't see the screen quite as clearly on my Samsung Galaxy Note II when I was posting on Facebook.

Wah wah wah.

10. An Officer

An Officer Vice Admiral Admiral

If it dies due to lack of charge, it comes back on automatically once you plug it in, no problem... takes a while though. I suppose you will only ever need to switch it back on if you actually manage to switch it off.

My first world problem... ate too much pizza the day before and still suffering heartburn.

11. Bisz

Bisz Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

My name was below the fold on the office copier/scanner and it took me five minutes to figure out how to delete someone above me in the list so that my name would be on the front page and not require me to scroll.

I'm not an ass, I deleted a person's duplicate account, their main one is still there. :)

12. RoJoHen

RoJoHen Awesome Admiral

I can't believe how much my quality of life has worsened since I stopped working in a place with a professional copier. :lol:

13. teacake

teacake Fleet Admiral Admiral

People are fighting over who gets to go with me for the ST:XII premiere when secretly I want to go on my own.

14. Ln X

Ln X Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

I bruised half of my right shin slamming off a little quarter pipe in the skatepark, and why did they have to make this quarter pipe with such a small coping so that when you do a bs disaster your board misses the rail, you go flying forwards and your board cuts into ones shin?

This is so annoying because now my shin is all messed up and though the bleeding has stopped and I cleaned it down with some water and soap, what if it is infected and even if it isn't should I get some antibiotics which may do some good if there is an infection and if there isn't then there's all this hoo-ha about wasting antibiotics which causes all these superbugs to form.

Please help me because I am too stupid and lazy to think for myself, and I am so desperate over two grazes that I will consider any help or advice given by anyone!

15. Kelthaz

Kelthaz Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I went to the grocery store and they didn't have the breakfast sausages that I like so much. I had to buy a lesser brand. :(

16. ITL

ITL Vice Admiral Admiral

I was playing a game of Pool online, and was on course to beat my highest score. Then I got three in-offs in a row and it all went to crap.

*anguish*

17. not

not Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

I don't understand what "The Neutral Zone" is and when I asked, the reply wasn't an answer

18. teacake

teacake Fleet Admiral Admiral

It's a cold war zone that the Federation and the Romulans agree not to enter, a forced separation of the two which avoids nasty accusations of incursions of territory.

19. not

not Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

Well that makes 2 replies that are not

20. Tora Ziyal

Tora Ziyal Vice Admiral Admiral

not, TNZ is a miscellaneous folder where the rules about what you can and can't say are looser than the rest of the board. The place to go for more passionate conversations about politics, religion and all manner of other controversial topics. (Disclaimer: I've spent very little time there. Not my style.)