classic Who should be in colour..

Discussion in 'Doctor Who' started by starsuperion, Jan 21, 2011.

1. VDCNI

VDCNI Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

What colourising industry - I know Turner have done it and some US TV shows but I'm not aware of any British TV or films being colourised - colour recovery yes but nothing else.

I don't have a problem with the BBC adding bits as they have - like the CGI in Dalek Invasion (though I have no real interest in watching it myself) but there's a big difference between that and demanding that there should be colourised episodes and calling the BBC tyrannical as a result.

Given that the 60's DVDs have comparable sales to the 70's & 80's ones why would the BBC have any reason to believe that people want this anyway. There's absolutely no evidence that many people are interested and Doctor Who fans are pretty vocal when they want something!

2. starsuperion

starsuperion Commodore Commodore

why stop there? Let's really open it up :D

We could go with jackie chan as the 2nd doctor, J-Lo as Zoe, and Lance Bass as Jamie :techman:

3. starsuperion

starsuperion Commodore Commodore

not having the option is tyrannical in practice.. whether it is a gross misuse of the term is up for debate.. but I still stand by my assertion.. why not at least have the option?

evidently, my flatmate says, the term is also a means of compliment not just a proportional description..though I do believe, Zoe has a perfectly heart shaped bum..