Fringe Season 3 on the Science Channel

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by NCC1701MF, Apr 13, 2013.

1. NCC1701MF

NCC1701MF Captain Captain

On April 13 and 14 the Science Channel is having a marathon of Fringe's third season.

On Saturday they will air the first 11 episodes of the season starting at 9am eastern time.

The next 11 episodes will air on Sunday also starting at 9am.

2. bigdaddy

bigdaddy Vice Admiral Admiral

I miss this show so much. Season 3, what a wonderful final season of the show before it became complete shit.

I just watched 5 minutes (I didn't even know i got the channel) and it's so great.

Why they felt the need to wreck it with the bad season 4, I don't know. So much promise, right down the drain.

3. Borgminister

Borgminister Admiral Moderator

Disagreed completely about season 4. :)

4. degra

degra Fleet Captain Newbie

the show was always uneven. Season one after a crappy start tightened up midway through and never looked back. Season two was a mess and each subsequent season was worst than the one before.

5. gblews

gblews Vice Admiral Admiral

Agree. Season 4 was great.

Thanks for the heads up o/p. I watched a big chunk of the marathon today. I was just getting ready to post a question about what had happened to Fringe on the Science channel since it disappeared a few months ago.

6. Skywalker

Skywalker Admiral Admiral

I really enjoyed Season Four, too. Season Three's still my favorite, but I do think they overdid the Peter/Olivia melodrama a bit too much.