Will We Ever See a Quantum Leap TV Movie? (IE, True Finale)

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Frontier, Jan 29, 2012.

1. Nowhere Man

Nowhere Man Commodore

^ Just giving him the option to come home on the weekends or something.

I think going forward, I would like to see maybe the government interfere/ manipulate the project more. We saw an episode or two where they threatened to shut the project down. I would think that some would want that and some would want Sam to manipulate political or social events in their favor. They would to make Sam a pawn and get rid of Al if he doesn't cooperate. There's so much you could do with this franchise.

2. TemporalFlux

TemporalFlux Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I believe it was this site below that lays it all out, but I can't view the video on my iPad to confirm.

http://www.sethargabright.com/qleap/mialtend.htm

Last edited: Feb 1, 2012
  3. Nowhere Man

Nowhere Man Commodore

^ So, according to that, Sam and Al would be leaping together in the future?That would have been an interesting twist. I guess if the audience didn't like it, then they could always go back to the past. Also it seems that Al and Sam can go home whenever they want and Al is still married to Beth and they can leap outside of their lifetime. I think that would have definitely worked for a couple of more seasons. Their version of the future may have looked cheesy, but back then it would have looked cool. I supose then Sam could leap into Archer.:lol:

4. Kelso

Kelso Vice Admiral Admiral

On the destruct button until the last minute!
    The QL finale was phenomenal.

5. Mr. Laser Beam

Mr. Laser Beam Fleet Admiral Admiral

I doubt that he would be able to leap back home at a point right after he left, because then he might accidentally change history again (if he has any subsequent contact with the QL staff, or whoever's in the Waiting Room).

Then again, since Al's life has already changed so much, history has ALREADY been changed. So many of Sam's leaps depend on information Al gives him - which Al got from his many marriages - so if none of those other marriages happened, how different would the leaps have been?

All I can say is, Sam's wife must have nerves of steel if she's willing to put up with him being away for all this time (and with any relationships Sam might have with other women along the way - swiss cheesed memory or no).

6. Vendikarr

Vendikarr Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Especially since Sam's daughter from one of the leaps, Sammy Jo Fuller, works at project Quantum Leap.