Person of Interest Season 2

Discussion in 'TV & Media' started by Bob Morton, Sep 27, 2012.

1. Guy Gardener

Guy Gardener Fleet Admiral Admiral

They're not gone.

We still got ghosts and flashbacks.

2. Savage Dragon

Savage Dragon Not really all that savage Moderator

I got a real kick out of the scene where Snow and John were posing as ATF agents. They shot that scene a block from where I work and you can see the Starbucks I go to every morning!

3. Aragorn

Aragorn Fleet Admiral Admiral

Did this show just introduce yet another antagonist?

4. Agent Richard07

Agent Richard07 Admiral Admiral

^ Probably. Looks like they at least left things open. It did look like a good opportunity to introduce a new character.

And Paige Turco's character is Catwoman.

I've been thinking about the Batman analogy lately too. Batman can be split between Reese and Finch, but you can also put Finch in the Alfred role.

5. propita

propita Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I love Bear!!!! "He needs a friend."

I like the possibilities of this character. I just don't want Fusco and Carter to lose out on story, even though it seems like we already are a bit.

Did Fusco kill BOTH those cops? I thought he only got one of them, and then it was self-defense or defending John. Help on reminding me?

6. auntiehill

auntiehill The Blooness Premium Member

Not so much an antagonist--more like a nosy pain in the ass who could cause them trouble by learning too much.

7. Aragorn

John killed the first cop in the pilot (John still uses his badge and name when he's pretending to be a cop) and the second cop (from internal affairs) was gonna kill Fusco before John killed him. So I'm not sure why Fusco just doesn't fess up to Carter that they were both dirty HR cops that John killed.

Though Fusco did kill the HR police captain who was gonna kill John.

For the HR angle, Simmons thinks Fusco killed the internal affairs cop and needed HR's help covering it up. That was his way back into HR.

8. auntiehill

^Well, I think if Carter knew that Fusco was going to kill John, and I imagine, had taken care of more than few of HR's "problems," she would definitely not like him so much, and would definitely turn him in for being part of HR. She said as much; she didn't want to know his past because then she'd have to take action. I think Carter just thinks of him as a cop who was lazy and cut corners, maybe even took a bribe or two, but she has no idea just how dirty he was.

9. Bob Morton

Bob Morton Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

The flashbacks were short but really expanded on the Ingram and Finch characters. I guess we know how Nathan got himself killed. Should have seen that coming from the earlier episode where they revealed it was him that setup the back door.

10. propita

I really like this show! I like the characters, their interactions, and Bear.

11. auntiehill

Heh. Root is back. Guess we don't have to worry about the big bad guy any longer.

12. Enterprise is Great

Enterprise is Great Vice Admiral Admiral

Root's return was totally unexpected. Kudos to the show for not spoiling it during the credits of the episode.

13. propita

OMG! Root!

Finch was kinda agreeing with some of her points. I don't see her softening, but it's going to be an interesting ride.

Fusco? Love him! He's a pretty good shot. Carter? I'm glad they got her away from the romance. This is a team/family who are otherwise loners (but for each other).

Zoe! I totally loved their greetings in the elevator! I like how she can be dropped in here and there without being the focus of the show. It's believable that their paths would cross on occasion.

14. auntiehill

I kind of felt bad for Carter. I think she really wanted to try for the FBI.

Of course, whenever I see Carter's ex-romantic interest, I only see him as the evil-hunter character he played on Supernatural. ;)

15. General Mayhem

General Mayhem Commander Red Shirt

If you watch closely for whenever your seeing the machine view, it flashes every now & then & shows some blue code.

[​IMG]

16. Bob Morton

Bob Morton Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

I wonder if the Hotel is their new command center or if they'll still use the Library? Some of the dialog lead me to think that may be the case. I'd like for them to have a new set, and they sure did a lot to show the Hotel off. Maybe that's just the bottle nature of the episode though.

17. Savage Dragon

Savage Dragon Not really all that savage Moderator

Good episode. I really like how Zoe keeps popping up. I hope we see more of her.

Incidentally, this was the episode I saw them filming last month. That was the Intercontinental hotel they were in.

18. Aragorn

:eek: So that episode happened. :eek:

19. Guy Gardener

Guy Gardener Fleet Admiral Admiral

There's someone thing Deadpool once said which I always though was quite clever...

"I get off on people killing other people as much as the next guy, but when the shooters got hooters... "

Oh, and...

Fuck Chuck.

Chuck was the Charile Brown guide to Spycraft compared to what I just watched tonight.

20. Enterprise is Great

Enterprise is Great Vice Admiral Admiral

Unusual episode...the cast got a lot of time off for this one. It was nice to see the government side of the Machine in action. Sarah Shahi was really good as the government agent. And Root is right in the middle of it again. Amy Acker plays a great psychopathic villain just as she did on Alias some years ago.