Announcing new DTI novella and Rise of the Federation 3 & 4!

Discussion in 'Trek Literature' started by Christopher, Jan 27, 2014.

1. Paris

Paris Commodore Commodore

I'm hoping for a title even longer than the rest, with at least one more colon. Something like:

Star Trek: Enterprise: Rise of the Federation: Uncertain Logic II: Sarek's Bris :vulcan:

ps-This was said in jest. I am a huge Christopher fan, and a huge fan of his work on this series :techman:
    pps (to christopher)-any clues as to the actual title? or even a working title? You can use mine if you want :devil:

2. Idran

Idran Commodore Commodore

Good going, Paris; thanks to the "no story ideas" rule, now Christopher is going to have to cut out the entire bris subplot. :p

3. Paris

Paris Commodore Commodore

Damnit! I forgot the rules! :scream:

4. Enterpriserules

Enterpriserules Commodore Commodore

Reading the 3rd one has me on the edge of my seat for the 4th already.

5. Reanok

Reanok Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I just finished book Uncertain Logic. I'm really curious what the title for book 4 is going to be. Book 3 was a fast paced well written story.:bolian:

6. Enterprise1701

Enterprise1701 Commodore Commodore

7. Deranged Nasat

Deranged Nasat Vice Admiral Admiral

8. Christopher

Christopher Writer Admiral

Keith was very helpful with this book. Not only did I draw on TKAoW with his blessing, but he provided advice and suggestions about things Klingon and even offered some notes on a duel scene.

9. Reanok

Reanok Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

:techman:Live by the code is an intriguing title.. Even though the Klingons going to have a role in the story Christopher I still hope the aftermath of the events on Vulcan with V'Las and T'Pol will be continued in the book too. I think it's neat Keith's Klingon art of war novel ideas influenced the upcoming book coming out next year.:)