Boondock Saints 2!

Discussion in 'TV & Media' started by Nowhere Man, Oct 28, 2009.

1. Nowhere Man

Nowhere Man Commodore

Well today I saw a trailer for Boondock Saints 2, I didn't even know there was going to be a sequel. The trailer was short and I didn't catch the whole thing because it fought me off guard. I absolutely loved the first one. I hope the sequel is just as good, if not better. Hopefully this will be big and we can get a couple of sequels more closer together. I mean the last one was what, 2002? I am a believer that sequels should have more than 2 years between them, so fans can have some breathing room, but not 5-7. I say that, but I do want Star Trek as frequently as possible, anyway has anyone else heard anything about this movie? Is anyone excited?

2. JacksonArcher

JacksonArcher Vice Admiral Admiral

It's pretty under the radar. Movie opens this Friday, I believe. I'll see it. Trailer looked interesting, to say the least.

3. DWMarch

DWMarch Captain Captain

It's only opening in 30 cities to start but will expand based on how well it does.

4. Professor Zoom

Professor Zoom Admiral Admiral

For why it may have taken so long for a sequel you should watch Overnight.

5. Alidar Jarok

Alidar Jarok Everything in moderation but moderation Moderator

Good use of the Skids in that trailer. The movie looks like it'll still have gratuitous violence and irish accents so I'm sold, even if it won't be as good as the first.

6. Lindley

Lindley Moderator with a Soul Premium Member

Unfortunately it's not even opening in Virginia. Plenty of showings up in Massachusetts, though....

7. Nowhere Man

Nowhere Man Commodore

Thanks for all the info guys

8. 137th Gebirg

137th Gebirg Admiral Premium Member

Are you serious? Well shit! I hate it when indie's get limited runs, particularly since the first one did so well in video sales/rentals. Guess I'll have to go a-lookin'.

Update: Here's a list of theaters it's playing in. Real limited. Like Lindley said, mostly in Mass and other parts of New England and California. Couple places in NJ and PA, that's it.

Piss! :mad:

http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/boondocksaints2/theaters/

Last edited: Oct 30, 2009
  9. Lindley

Lindley Moderator with a Soul Premium Member