My Trek Lit fan art

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by JD, Jul 3, 2009.

1. B.J.

B.J. Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

It looks like Walrod to me, which is a free (similar) alternative to Pacioli.

2. Geoff Thorne

Geoff Thorne Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Please and thank-you.

3. JWolf

JWolf Commodore Commodore

I just never have found Tapping to be a good Vale. She's too old for one and she doesn't have the presence needed.

4. Christopher

Christopher Writer Admiral

^She's not that much older. Christine Vale was born in 2343 according to Memory Beta (though I'm not sure of the source), which makes her 38 as of Over a Torrent Sea. That's only 5 years younger than Amanda Tapping is now.

Still, I agree, I don't quite see it. Though I don't agree with the popular suggestion of Katee Sackhoff either. My mental image of Vale is sort of a composite, not based on any one person in particular.

5. Forbin

Forbin Fleet Admiral Admiral

Definitely looks the same. I was only home for two hours last night after a day of OT, and I didn't even think of sitting at the computer to check! And here I am still at work 2.5 hours after quitting time with hours to go before I rest.

It may be a day or two before I get the chance. But Walrod is identical for all intents and porpoises.

6. hellsgate

hellsgate Commodore

7. JD

JD Fleet Admiral Admiral

I could see Byrnes as Vaughn, but the other two just don't really work as Vale for me.

8. JD

JD Fleet Admiral Admiral

Here's my newest creation, Dr. Ree[​IMG]
    I wanted to try to use a Jurasic Park Raptor, but I couldn't find any, so I decided to go with a Komodo Dragon (which I belive was used for him on the Orion's Hounds cover) instead.